Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,833 members, 7,802,669 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone (34556 Views)

Firsteva Releases New Hot Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Captainswag225(m): 12:07am On Aug 03, 2015
this thread is solely for the chilling and hanging out btn firsteva and captainswag so intruders, stayout.
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Captainswag225(m): 12:16am On Aug 03, 2015
firsteva, its party time. Where u at darling?

Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Andyblaze: 12:43am On Aug 03, 2015
Ayam here babes
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 03, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 03, 2015
Hi Sassybae
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 03, 2015
What you want undecided
Aisha95:
Hi Sassybae
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 03, 2015
Sassybae:
What you want undecided
Just want to say that I'm sincerely sorry for what transpired between you and I.
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 03, 2015
Ok keep the apology to yourself, thanx
Aisha95:

Just want to say that I'm sincerely sorry for what transpired between you and I.
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 03, 2015
Sassybae:
Ok keep the apology to yourself, thanx
Lol. Why you con dey show yourself? You must be feeling like the queen of England by now.
Abeg chill jor.:-D
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 03, 2015
Captaiswagg225, they have come o angry
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 03, 2015
Not joking with you sha, stay off my lane undecided
Aisha95:

Lol. Why you con dey show yourself? You must be feeling like the queen of England by now.
Abeg chill jor.:-D

1 Like

Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 03, 2015
Sassybae:
Not joking with you sha, stay off my lane undecided
What if I dont?
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 03, 2015
So what's it you want this time? Huh undecided
Aisha95:

What if I dont?
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 03, 2015
Sassybae:
So what's it you want this time? Huh undecided
Erm nothing. Just want to be friends with you.
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 03, 2015
Friends? undecidedyou kidding right?am not interestd, tell me am feeling fly I don't care, you caused my ban, don't see any reason y we should be in good terms, and hey, this thread was created 4just 2people, Firsteva nd captainswagg dont derail plss
Aisha95:

Erm nothing. Just want to be friends with you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 03, 2015
Sassybae:
Friends? undecidedyou kidding right?am not interestd, tell me am feeling fly I don't care, you caused my ban, don't see any reason y we should be in good terms, and hey, this thread was created 4just 2people, Firsteva nd captainswagg dont derail plss
But I already apologized for that nau and indeed I'm remorseful for my rash actions.;-(
Believe me, this is me, reaching out, trying to be nice.
I know that you are a good person, lovely and friendly, so that's why I want to seal a mutual sisterly relationship with you so that I can as well imbibe some good morals from you. I have seen most of your comments in this section and with that I deducted that you are really matured, not only in age but in sense.
All I'm yearning for is a friendship with you. . . Please come down from your high ego to grant my request. . . I would be indebted to you.B-)
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 03, 2015
Sassybae:
grin
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 03, 2015
You shouldn't be my friend, don't think that's even necessary, how am I even sure you female, you got any other account apart from this one?
Aisha95:

But I already apologized for that nau and indeed I'm remorseful for my rash actions.;-(
Believe me, this is me trying to be nice.
I know that you are a good a person, lovely and friendly, so that's why I want to seal a mutual sisterly relationship with you so that I can as well imbibe some good morals from you. I have seen most of your comments in this section and with that I deducted that you are really matured, not only in age but in sense.
All I'm yearning for is a friendship with you. . . Please come down from your high ego to grant my request. . . I would be indebted to you.B-)

1 Like

Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 03, 2015
Sassybae:
You shouldn't be my friend, don't think that's even necessary, how am I even sure you female, you got any other account apart from this one?
All I need is your assurance and trust.
Then you would be free to ask me anything within my power of answering.
O my dear sassybae, your refusal is breaking my heart.:-(
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 03, 2015
Am not in 4all this pranks undecided...don't call me your dear we can't roll together, u aint female
Aisha95:

All I need is your assurance and trust.
Then you would be free to ask me anything within my power of answering.
O my dear sassybae, your refusal is breaking my heart.:-(
besides not even seen your pix

1 Like

Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 03, 2015
Sassybae:
Am not in 4all this pranks undecided...don't call me your dear we can't roll together, u aint femalebesides not even seen your pix
My dear, if only you could look into the abiss of my heart and see how this agony of love has overwhelmed me and trapped me in its cocoon.
Every of your stinging words is making me bleed from my heart literally.
You are the only one with the cure to my anguish.
Please redeem me, my angel, my light, my love and my all. . .
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 03, 2015
undecided sure you OK?cause I don't think you are
Aisha95:

My dear, if only you could look into the abiss of my heart and see how this agony of love has overwhelmed me and trapped me in its cocoon.
Every of your stinging words is making me bleed from my heart literally.
You are the only one with the cure to my anguish.
Please redeem me, my angel, my light, my love and my all. . .

3 Likes

Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 03, 2015
Sassybae:
undecided sure you OK?cause I don't think you are
Yes. I'm insane, I have gone mad for the sake of love. Its your rejection that is simply driving me crazy.
Erm erm, lets say you look somehow familiar to me. The place on you profile pic, seems like where I have been to.
Do you reside in delta?
Just curious, dear.
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 03, 2015
What's with this sudden love for me cause I don't get it

My dp? Sorry I don't reside there, and you've never been there, don't bother asking where I stay,

So your name is Aisha?
Aisha95:

Yes. I'm insane, I have gone mad for the sake of love. Its your rejection that is simply driving me crazy.
Erm erm, lets say you look somehow familiar to me. The place on you profile pic, seems like where I have been to.
Do you reside in delta?
Just curious, dear.
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 03, 2015
Sassybae:
What's with this sudden love for me cause I don't get it

My dp? Sorry I don't reside there, and you've never been there, don't bother asking where I stay,

So your name is Aisha?
Very funny girl. What's with all these blatant lies ehn? Tell me dear?
Truely, I have been to that place before - its a learning institution, situated in a village, at Delta state.
Honey. My sweety pie. You know that I'm opining nothing but the bitter truth. And do tell your pal (rose4u, or how is her moniker spelt), that I know her too.
SMH.
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Captainswag225(m): 4:06pm On Aug 03, 2015
Aisha95:

Very funny girl. What's with all these blatant lie ehn? Tell me dear?
Truely, I have been to that place before - its a learning institution, situated in a village, in Delta state.
Honey. My sweety pie. You know that I'm opining nothing but the truth. And do tell your pal (rose4u, or has is her moniker spelt), that I know her too.
SMH.
i hate what u are doing. Pls go and create ur thread and chat with her. I didnt create this thread for u.
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 03, 2015
Like seriously? You female SMH...still trying to believe you are, cuz with all the fights you've had with Thesonofmark, a true female won't do that, Now as a friend you claim you are, Is your name really Aisha? And is this your only Account?
Aisha95:

Very funny girl. What's with all these blatant lie ehn? Tell me dear?
Truely, I have been to that place before - its a learning institution, situated in a village, in Delta state.
Honey. My sweety pie. You know that I'm opining nothing but the truth. And do tell your pal (rose4u, or has is her moniker spelt), that I know her too.
SMH.
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 03, 2015
Captainswag225:
i hate what u are doing. Pls go and create ur thread and chat with her. I didnt create this thread for u.
What are you going to do, big daddy?
Squeeze me to death, huh?
Go calm your nerves with a bottle of vodka.
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Captainswag225(m): 4:10pm On Aug 03, 2015
Sassybae:
Like seriously? You female SMH...still trying to believe you are, cuz with all the fights you've had with Thesonofmark, a true female won't do that, Now as a friend you claim you are, Is your name really Aisha? And is this your only Account?
why are u derailing my thread
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 03, 2015
Apologies plese, never meant to....Am sorry, will soon be out
Captainswag225:
why are u derailing my thread
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Captainswag225(m): 4:12pm On Aug 03, 2015
Aisha95:

What are you going to do, big daddy?
Squeeze me to death, huh?
Go calm your nerves with a bottle of vodka.
if u want to get banned then continue.
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Captainswag225(m): 4:14pm On Aug 03, 2015
Sassybae:
Apologies plese, never meant to....Am sorry, will soon be out
i hear u, jux ignore him. He will stop. Besides am going to report him soon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander / Nairaland Get-together Party 4.0 / Birthday Mate Finder...drop Ur Date Of Birth,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.