Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

We Have No Hand In Marilyn Ogar’s Ordeal – APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Have No Hand In Marilyn Ogar’s Ordeal – APC (1138 Views)

''I Have No Hand In Your Expulsion'' - Atiku Replies Akiolu / Why Marilyn Ogar, Was ‘Sacked’ - Premium Times / Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Have No Hand In Marilyn Ogar’s Ordeal – APC by MRLINGTON(m): 6:34am On Aug 03, 2015
The All Progressives Congress, APC, yesterday dissociated itself from the ordeal faced by the former
spokesperson of the Department of State Services,
DSS, Marilyn Ogar, who was demoted and redeployed from the agency’s
headquarters to Maiduguri, the Borno State capital.
Her redeployment was, however, reversed following
public outcry from those, who believed that while
the
demotion may be justified, the redeployment to
Maiduguri, a hotbed
of Boko Haram, was punitive.
It would be recalled that Ogar had told
Channels Television last year that each time the
APC had an election, a spate of bombings
followed, stressing that, “It is not the first time
security forces are being deployed for election duties; we had provided security for election in Edo
and at the end
of that election, permit me to say, there was no
bomb blast.
“We moved to Ondo and the Labour Party won in
Ondo, there was bomb blast. We moved to
Anambra and APGA
won in Anambra, there was bomb blast. We
moved to Ekiti, PDP won in Ekiti, there was bomb
blast.
“We thank God that we were able to deploy
appropriately. The results have come out and the
APC has won and
thank God, there was no bomb blast.”
But speaking with Sunday Independent, its
National Publicity Secretary, Alhaji Lai
Mohammed, said Ogar and others whose
promotion were reversed knew their promotion did
not follow due process. He stressed that it was
why none of them had come forward to challenge the decision.
At the twilight of the Goodluck
Jonathan-led administration, Ogar and 28 others
were promoted from Grade Level 15 to 16 while 16
others moved to Grade Level 17 from 16. The
promotion rankled the agency as some officials
who were due for promotion were left out despite
being extremely qualified for the promotion.

Source: dailypost.ng/2015/08/02/we-have-no-hand-in-marilyn-ogars-ordeal-apc/

Re: We Have No Hand In Marilyn Ogar’s Ordeal – APC by missbehave247(m): 6:35am On Aug 03, 2015
K
Re: We Have No Hand In Marilyn Ogar’s Ordeal – APC by eneji50(m): 6:38am On Aug 03, 2015
She's reapin wat she sowed,certified ebira boy ...Navo oooo
Re: We Have No Hand In Marilyn Ogar’s Ordeal – APC by isbish(m): 6:38am On Aug 03, 2015
She got herself into the mess she finds herself. Her behaviour under GEJ's administration was terrible. Not befitting of a good intelligence officer. She was used like a rag to do dirty PR for PDP. Very unprofessional.
Re: We Have No Hand In Marilyn Ogar’s Ordeal – APC by eleko1: 6:39am On Aug 03, 2015
The Jezebel of woman is the architect of her own misfortune.Wailers can wail sha undecided
Re: We Have No Hand In Marilyn Ogar’s Ordeal – APC by Beremx(f): 6:40am On Aug 03, 2015
She is the architect of her nemesis. Let her live with it

1 Like

Re: We Have No Hand In Marilyn Ogar’s Ordeal – APC by GreatEngineer(m): 6:40am On Aug 03, 2015
Tired of all this Ogar talk jare.
Re: We Have No Hand In Marilyn Ogar’s Ordeal – APC by eightsin(m): 6:42am On Aug 03, 2015
Okay
Re: We Have No Hand In Marilyn Ogar’s Ordeal – APC by OtunbaJega: 6:44am On Aug 03, 2015
Ogar can go and die abeg
Re: We Have No Hand In Marilyn Ogar’s Ordeal – APC by Smithkline555: 6:53am On Aug 03, 2015
Lesson to others......

Always be professional and remember the ethics of your profession no matter the circumstances. cool
Re: We Have No Hand In Marilyn Ogar’s Ordeal – APC by Nobody: 6:56am On Aug 03, 2015
Hahahaha
Re: We Have No Hand In Marilyn Ogar’s Ordeal – APC by Young03(m): 6:59am On Aug 03, 2015
hmm
Re: We Have No Hand In Marilyn Ogar’s Ordeal – APC by bugzbunny: 8:06am On Aug 03, 2015
As u make ur bed...
Truth be told.. This woman was unprofessional
Biased and clearly partisan...
But APC should be magnanimous in victory..
No need being vindictive
Re: We Have No Hand In Marilyn Ogar’s Ordeal – APC by jydessd(m): 8:41am On Aug 03, 2015
All promotion shud follow due process and i think APC view her as enemy of the party
Re: We Have No Hand In Marilyn Ogar’s Ordeal – APC by IyaTola: 6:46am On Jun 13, 2020
jydessd:
All promotion shud follow due process and i think APC view her as enemy of the party
Hi there! I am unable to access my ml mail so do well to drop your mail address. Thanks
Re: We Have No Hand In Marilyn Ogar’s Ordeal – APC by jydessd(m): 1:42pm On Aug 21, 2020
IyaTola:
Hi there! I am unable to access my ml mail so do well to drop your mail address. Thanks
smart_kiss4real@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: We Have No Hand In Marilyn Ogar’s Ordeal – APC by IyaTola: 8:30am On Aug 24, 2020
check mail
jydessd:

smart_kiss4real@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

photo:Killer Hippopotamus Shot Dead In Gombe / Prof. Jega Appointed Plateau University Pro Chancellor / Buhari To Embark On Three-day Visit To France

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.