Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

Lady Who Accused Timaya Of Rape Now Moves Around With Gun (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Who Accused Timaya Of Rape Now Moves Around With Gun (Photos) (57334 Views)

So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) / Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape / Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Accused Timaya Of Rape Now Moves Around With Gun (Photos) by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 03, 2015
That's a big lie.
Chama Agurd has a gun since 2008.

Why do people always lie ??
Re: Lady Who Accused Timaya Of Rape Now Moves Around With Gun (Photos) by Dani4tech(m): 9:24am On Aug 03, 2015
hazyfm1:

grin grin grin grin
embarassed come j0in me...ah need help
Re: Lady Who Accused Timaya Of Rape Now Moves Around With Gun (Photos) by priscaoge(f): 9:25am On Aug 03, 2015
Nkea di kwa wasky cheesy
Re: Lady Who Accused Timaya Of Rape Now Moves Around With Gun (Photos) by StOla: 9:27am On Aug 03, 2015
I think it's Timaya that should be scared for his life.

She might use that weapon someday, Timaya might just be the one standing in the line of fire.
Re: Lady Who Accused Timaya Of Rape Now Moves Around With Gun (Photos) by justi4jesu(f): 9:28am On Aug 03, 2015
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Lady Who Accused Timaya Of Rape Now Moves Around With Gun (Photos) by tellwisdom: 9:29am On Aug 03, 2015
This wan NA news??
Re: Lady Who Accused Timaya Of Rape Now Moves Around With Gun (Photos) by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 03, 2015
She has gotten her 5sec fame.She looks like an olosho tho.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Accused Timaya Of Rape Now Moves Around With Gun (Photos) by Billygee2u: 9:31am On Aug 03, 2015
Dani4tech:
Wetin c0ncern me?? shocked
hahaha,
hope to land Africa soon to kiss those nice foods?

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Accused Timaya Of Rape Now Moves Around With Gun (Photos) by Eminya(f): 9:31am On Aug 03, 2015
I don tire for this woman stories.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Accused Timaya Of Rape Now Moves Around With Gun (Photos) by onadana: 9:33am On Aug 03, 2015
Suite him right...when you mix up with a slot...this is what u get.When will some men stop thinking with their dic....ks.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Accused Timaya Of Rape Now Moves Around With Gun (Photos) by Dragonking: 9:34am On Aug 03, 2015
Kia, timaya fall my hand...see the kind ugly bleached olosho him go dey sleep with. angry
It is obvious this woman is just an attention seeker. Nothing more. angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Accused Timaya Of Rape Now Moves Around With Gun (Photos) by braine(m): 9:34am On Aug 03, 2015
hazyfm1:
CHEAP CALL GIRL

VERY Cheap.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Accused Timaya Of Rape Now Moves Around With Gun (Photos) by Charlie31: 9:35am On Aug 03, 2015
danpaul1:
Attention-seeking ugly thing! Timaya would not have her even for free.
Unfortunately he did have her, which shows his class, and now he is getting burnt.
Re: Lady Who Accused Timaya Of Rape Now Moves Around With Gun (Photos) by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 03, 2015
Anoruo:
Will that clear this hectic traffic this morning?
Igbo man n bizness, I share your pain bro
Re: Lady Who Accused Timaya Of Rape Now Moves Around With Gun (Photos) by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 03, 2015
holatin:
no be your fault if not d guy that allowed his third leg control him

Holatin!! you are back
Re: Lady Who Accused Timaya Of Rape Now Moves Around With Gun (Photos) by Richy4(m): 9:36am On Aug 03, 2015
That's what happened when a celebrity met a CNN lady.

She loves attention and boy, was she Having it?

I guess she was having it big time.....

If it looks like the attention was dying down, she will always go to her $20 lawyer and stairs things up again....
Anything to be on the news
Re: Lady Who Accused Timaya Of Rape Now Moves Around With Gun (Photos) by lhordspy: 9:36am On Aug 03, 2015
lmao..... i smell the stinks of an attention seeker! Promotinq her songs, More followers! unusual fame! Now she's walking around with a gun stock to her panties #Interesting Nollywood Movie D;...... scam or no scam, rape or no rape, paid blackmail or whataview! For timaya life aqain im no go ever carry olosho again even na dem dash am free D;.......

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Accused Timaya Of Rape Now Moves Around With Gun (Photos) by sucess001(m): 9:36am On Aug 03, 2015
No wonder!...

I was like why would timaya rape this ugly gal....

So it was all about the 'Ukwu'....

grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Accused Timaya Of Rape Now Moves Around With Gun (Photos) by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 03, 2015
maxiuc:
Now that she has gotten the attention she needed can she pls leave this guy alone
Abi wetin remain?

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Accused Timaya Of Rape Now Moves Around With Gun (Photos) by joel2288: 9:38am On Aug 03, 2015
Here is my last win.. Are you into football betting and you haven't been wining,here is the best way to profit from fixed games with cheap prize..my next fixed games is for tuesday so interested people should contact me 08107693716 or follow me on fb https:// m.facebook.com/joe.fixed.9?ref_...

Re: Lady Who Accused Timaya Of Rape Now Moves Around With Gun (Photos) by Gnrdike(m): 9:39am On Aug 03, 2015
and he is still after her life father the f**k
Re: Lady Who Accused Timaya Of Rape Now Moves Around With Gun (Photos) by Dani4tech(m): 9:42am On Aug 03, 2015
Billygee2u:

hahaha,
hope to land Africa soon to kiss those nice foods?
Kiss ke? Hunger never catch you grin
Re: Lady Who Accused Timaya Of Rape Now Moves Around With Gun (Photos) by deflover(m): 9:43am On Aug 03, 2015
a fat lie....that gun is fake.....in nigeria no one is allowed a pistol ....the law only allows citizens to carry a short gun.......so if this is real she will be charge with illegal possession of firearm which carries a death penalty angry angry angry angry shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Lady Who Accused Timaya Of Rape Now Moves Around With Gun (Photos) by onyediya8(f): 9:44am On Aug 03, 2015
For the love of 'UKWU'
metronaija:

One of Timaya’s alleged rape victim, Shella B has disclosed that she now carries a gun around following the allegation of rape she raised against the ‘Dem Mama’ act and the recent threats over her life.

The Nigerian born American lady said she isn’t taking any chances.

“My life is precious to me. I don’t want to be caught unawares by him; so I am fully guarded,” she said.

As the story goes, Timaya had initially stated that he did not rape her but what transpired between them was with her consent.

http://www.metroparrot.net/2015/08/photos-lady-who-accused-timaya-of-rape.html

Re: Lady Who Accused Timaya Of Rape Now Moves Around With Gun (Photos) by dayojags10(m): 9:45am On Aug 03, 2015
E sure me say if nah low profile guy rape(thats if true) dis evil mammy water,we know go hear am. But since the person involved is a big time celeb,she wan pour sand enter him Koko garri and peak milk.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Accused Timaya Of Rape Now Moves Around With Gun (Photos) by dayojags10(m): 9:46am On Aug 03, 2015
E sure me say if nah low profile guy rape(thats if true) dis evil mammy water,we know go hear am. But since the person involved is a big time celeb,she wan pour sand inside him Koko garri and peak milk.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Accused Timaya Of Rape Now Moves Around With Gun (Photos) by johnstar(m): 9:47am On Aug 03, 2015
So dis gal nw don turn celeb b dat o

Na wao
Re: Lady Who Accused Timaya Of Rape Now Moves Around With Gun (Photos) by yakbauer: 9:47am On Aug 03, 2015
Where are all those feminists that were calling for kikilove's head when she spoke the truth about this Stella B's act, I hope una dey c as una client dey pull trouser for public

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Accused Timaya Of Rape Now Moves Around With Gun (Photos) by kadas01(m): 9:49am On Aug 03, 2015
This one na toy gun!

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Accused Timaya Of Rape Now Moves Around With Gun (Photos) by fransixe(m): 9:50am On Aug 03, 2015
its a taser gun joor... it will only sting Timaya. besides, a bloody civilian like her will not be given the license to parade herself with such weapon in Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Accused Timaya Of Rape Now Moves Around With Gun (Photos) by munchfani: 9:50am On Aug 03, 2015
bwoy! thats Gun-shaped flash drive
Re: Lady Who Accused Timaya Of Rape Now Moves Around With Gun (Photos) by amiluv4u(f): 9:51am On Aug 03, 2015
I hate blackmails

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Temi Ovwasa, Signed By Olamide To YBNL, The YBNL Princess / Tiwa Savage & Her Heavy Tummy Performs In A Show / Tonto Dikeh: "My Husband Was A Cheat And I Was His Punching Bag"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.