Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,156 members, 7,807,529 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

Lady Who Accused Timaya Of Rape Now Moves Around With Gun (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Who Accused Timaya Of Rape Now Moves Around With Gun (Photos) (57333 Views)

So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) / Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape / Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Accused Timaya Of Rape Now Moves Around With Gun (Photos) by Dubem13: 12:08pm On Aug 03, 2015
This girl is really insane,don't try Egberi papa ruggedity because you no reach.
Re: Lady Who Accused Timaya Of Rape Now Moves Around With Gun (Photos) by demio007: 12:14pm On Aug 03, 2015
Maybe she didnt enjoy it and want the guy to pay for coming too fast!!!

cos she look like Osho-free to me
Re: Lady Who Accused Timaya Of Rape Now Moves Around With Gun (Photos) by TolaniLuv: 12:15pm On Aug 03, 2015
NA normal thing to get gun for Yankee nah! NA two I get sef incase of yawa wan gas.. NA normal .. Wetin I wan make timaya do b seh make e keep dis photo for future .
Re: Lady Who Accused Timaya Of Rape Now Moves Around With Gun (Photos) by ogedax: 12:34pm On Aug 03, 2015
Babe you too desperate jor, I no this tricks live this guy alone, na naija guy oo no forget. You just want to be famous by all means, because e no give you belly as you plan ba.
Re: Lady Who Accused Timaya Of Rape Now Moves Around With Gun (Photos) by sunnyeinstein(m): 12:37pm On Aug 03, 2015
RichDad1:
oh BEESH stop it

Btw, is that even a real Gun? or Pepper Spray modeled as a Gun undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Wen i saw it i was bewildered, dat aint no gun!!! Its not even close to water gun! Gun trigger dey reach d mouth now abi? For her a$hawo mind angry angry angry

I am more suprised say na only u see am for d whole 1st page! Shuooo! People don blind?! shocked angry
Re: Lady Who Accused Timaya Of Rape Now Moves Around With Gun (Photos) by Akinz0126(m): 12:41pm On Aug 03, 2015
Ukwu@workgrin mehn the gal gat package @her ukwu shocked
Re: Lady Who Accused Timaya Of Rape Now Moves Around With Gun (Photos) by Neverquit(f): 12:49pm On Aug 03, 2015
I blame Timaya in this whole saga.

1. He is rich and famous, so the probability of being scammed or brought down increases. Guys, stop being greedy.

2. Whether guilty or not, he should clear his name by hiring a yankee and/or naija lawyer(s).

3. If an arrest warrant has been issued, he can't travel to US and its territories. Also, depending on what is on the arrest warrant, if he steps foot in any country with extradictory laws, he will be deported to yankee to face trial

4. Back in naija (where he thinks he is safe), he might loose endorsements. Also, companies with names to protect will not hire him for their shows/events.

So, Timaya, stop keeping silent on this issue. Ignoring her is to your detriment.
Re: Lady Who Accused Timaya Of Rape Now Moves Around With Gun (Photos) by enomakos(m): 1:12pm On Aug 03, 2015
She is ugly but
that ukwu na put timaya for trouble
Re: Lady Who Accused Timaya Of Rape Now Moves Around With Gun (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 1:39pm On Aug 03, 2015
Is she an illiterate or a Tout? Just thinking.....
Re: Lady Who Accused Timaya Of Rape Now Moves Around With Gun (Photos) by NdRuby(m): 2:01pm On Aug 03, 2015
Dani4tech:
Wetin c0ncern me?? shocked
this Man fit spend over one hour in the toilet while excreting all these.
Re: Lady Who Accused Timaya Of Rape Now Moves Around With Gun (Photos) by austinesteve(m): 3:07pm On Aug 03, 2015
cheap ugly looking CALL GIRL seeking attention
Re: Lady Who Accused Timaya Of Rape Now Moves Around With Gun (Photos) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 03, 2015
Shoot him in the head if he tries to r a p e you again. What a silly Nigerian celebrity!
Re: Lady Who Accused Timaya Of Rape Now Moves Around With Gun (Photos) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 03, 2015
austinesteve:
cheap ugly looking CALL GIRL seeking attention
lipsrsealed undecided cry angry
Re: Lady Who Accused Timaya Of Rape Now Moves Around With Gun (Photos) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 03, 2015
Eminya:
I don tire for this woman stories.
You should all shut the f**k up. R a p e is every where in Nigeria and nobody wants to do something about. F**kers! Primitive human beings. Filthy animals!

Nigeria is now the r a p e capital of the world!
cry cry cry cry
Re: Lady Who Accused Timaya Of Rape Now Moves Around With Gun (Photos) by Eminya(f): 4:42pm On Aug 03, 2015
all4naija:

You should all shut the f**k up. R a p e is every where in Nigeria and nobody wants to do something about. F**kers! Primitive human beings. Filthy animals!

Nigeria is now the r a p e capital of the world!
cry cry cry cry
Shut the Bleep off. That's my opinion not yours, get a life dude. She has reported to the police and so she should allow them do their job not shouting here and there. Scumbag like you
Re: Lady Who Accused Timaya Of Rape Now Moves Around With Gun (Photos) by kingreen: 4:45pm On Aug 03, 2015
justi4jesu:
undecided undecided undecided
no z free
Re: Lady Who Accused Timaya Of Rape Now Moves Around With Gun (Photos) by kingreen: 4:49pm On Aug 03, 2015
justi4jesu:
hmmm nawa o undecided
justi4jesu:
hmmm nawa o
Re: Lady Who Accused Timaya Of Rape Now Moves Around With Gun (Photos) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 03, 2015
Eminya:

Shut the Bleep off. That's my opinion not yours, get a life dude. She has reported to the police and so she should allow them do their job not shouting here and there. Scumbag like you
You f**King f**K! Scum sucking dirty b i t ch! angry
Re: Lady Who Accused Timaya Of Rape Now Moves Around With Gun (Photos) by holatin(m): 5:50pm On Aug 03, 2015
Oyind17:

Holatin!! you are back
partially sir. long time
Re: Lady Who Accused Timaya Of Rape Now Moves Around With Gun (Photos) by Eminya(f): 5:54pm On Aug 03, 2015
all4naija:
You f**King f**K! Scum sucking dirty b i t ch! angry
Seems you are high on something cheap
Re: Lady Who Accused Timaya Of Rape Now Moves Around With Gun (Photos) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 03, 2015
Eminya:

Seems you are high on something cheap
You are stoned on cheap crack! angry
Re: Lady Who Accused Timaya Of Rape Now Moves Around With Gun (Photos) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 03, 2015
holatin:
partially sir. long time

let's talk on whatsapp, this is my new Id.
Are u back from asaba?
Re: Lady Who Accused Timaya Of Rape Now Moves Around With Gun (Photos) by holatin(m): 8:37pm On Aug 03, 2015
Oyind17:

let's talk on whatsapp, this is my new Id.
Are u back from asaba?
nah. kk will yarn with you
Re: Lady Who Accused Timaya Of Rape Now Moves Around With Gun (Photos) by kechywillz(m): 7:10am On Aug 04, 2015
This has been wat dis hoe has been looking for 'FAME' and she got it,by defaming another to get in the news. Meanwhile, I wonder wat will be goin on in timaya's house,how will his baby mama be feelin na.
Re: Lady Who Accused Timaya Of Rape Now Moves Around With Gun (Photos) by NemzySeries(m): 11:32pm On Aug 16, 2015
Gun....u Regular osho free walks wit condoms &. Arm dem selves wit intimacy gadgets not weapons joor.... *hoes ain't loyal*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Temi Ovwasa, Signed By Olamide To YBNL, The YBNL Princess / Tonto Dikeh: "My Husband Was A Cheat And I Was His Punching Bag" / Tiwa Savage & Her Heavy Tummy Performs In A Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.