Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,869 members, 7,806,472 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

Is This Your Brother???????????????????? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is This Your Brother???????????????????? (2546 Views)

Your Husband Or Your Brother, Who Will You Like To Be Richer / What Will You Do If You See Your Brother Like This / Ladies Would You Go Out With Your Brother In This Seethrough? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Your Brother???????????????????? by mohawkchic(f): 8:21pm On Apr 14, 2009
~ cheesy . . He/She sure is rocking that bag & Bling BUt. . . the dress  lipsrsealed
Re: Is This Your Brother???????????????????? by bluespice(f): 9:25pm On Apr 14, 2009
wtf is the white shit he's in? angry
Re: Is This Your Brother???????????????????? by philip0906(m): 12:45pm On Apr 15, 2009
Does bastards called gays now do it in d open.mmmmmm .
AND Some people r not even ashamed to say "IT IS A FREE WORLD".
My BIBLE is very correct- In the end,iniquity shall abound.These r surely d end times. angry
Re: Is This Your Brother???????????????????? by lildainty(f): 4:16pm On Apr 15, 2009
@POSTER WICH KIN THREAD B DY?SHO SE NA UR BROS TO?TALK UR TALK. . . smiley smiley smiley
Re: Is This Your Brother???????????????????? by bigfather(m): 2:20am On Apr 16, 2009
This guy is neck deep into the gay thing. He needs total DIVINE INTERVENTION ! grin
Re: Is This Your Brother???????????????????? by ezeagu(m): 9:35am On Apr 16, 2009
What did daddy do wrong . jk

Hey it's a free world.

Probably wasn't there at all. lol
Re: Is This Your Brother???????????????????? by shotster50(m): 3:47pm On Apr 16, 2009
Ole girl, guy, whateva… (the one in the white see thru top) his fat big ol’ bitties gave me a black eye thru the screen lol.
Re: Is This Your Brother???????????????????? by ezeagu(m): 11:49pm On Apr 16, 2009
Its a free world. . . . . . . . .a bit too literally shocked tongue cry kiss wink cheesy grin angry smiley sad shocked shocked cool
[img]http://acctrash.files./2008/02/manjorts.jpg[/img]
Re: Is This Your Brother???????????????????? by mohawkchic(f): 1:26am On Apr 17, 2009
~NoOooo!!!
Re: Is This Your Brother???????????????????? by lildainty(f): 4:50am On Apr 17, 2009
NOPE AM NOT GONON B SUPPORT OF DYS. . .FREE WORLD U SAY. . . , JESUS IS COMIN LIKE A THIEF IN D NYT. . . GAY,LESBIANS ND LOT MORE. . THO WE ARE ALL D SAME B4 GOD BT HABA. . . . grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is This Your Brother???????????????????? by SeanT21(f): 5:59am On Apr 17, 2009
The guy have guts. shocked
Re: Is This Your Brother???????????????????? by hamjola: 10:48am On Apr 17, 2009
Too much freedom leds to distruction.dast what r u seeing now. i saw some pics of the last year gay canival in u.k and was surprised to see more blacks than white and the annoying part is that most of the black were nigerians.its a crazy wolrd.one of them them just sets up a church in nigeria last year.what irritate me is dat he has d gut to call his rubbish place a church.they conduct services on sunday and even have a bus for runnuing around.the guy schooled in u.k and had a very good upbringing and was even married wit kid b4 the devil took over.
sorry 4 diverting to another story.dats 4 another day.Gay is so rampant now even ur so called billionaires do it.lots of them retired army generals,politicians.they evn have clubs in lekki,victoria island,abuja,etc
Re: Is This Your Brother???????????????????? by ezeagu(m): 9:00am On Apr 18, 2009
hamjola:

Too much freedom leds to distruction.dast what r u seeing now. i saw some pics of the last year gay canival in u.k and was surprised to see more blacks than white and the annoying part is that most of the black were nigerians.its a crazy wolrd.one of them them just sets up a church in nigeria last year.what irritate me is dat he has d gut to call his rubbish place a church.they conduct services on sunday and even have a bus for runnuing around.the guy schooled in u.k and had a very good upbringing and was even married wit kid b4 the devil took over.
sorry 4 diverting to another story.dats 4 another day.Gay is so rampant now even ur so called billionaires do it.lots of them retired army generals,politicians.they evn have clubs in lekki,victoria island,abuja,etc

Yeah, its always "the devil!"
Re: Is This Your Brother???????????????????? by hamjola: 3:28pm On Apr 18, 2009
well my brother d world is in two folds.good or bad,black or white,male and female etc. since its not God doing 4 all d crap they r doing definately its d devil at work.they say an idle mind is d devil"s workshop.
Re: Is This Your Brother???????????????????? by Sparklefairy: 4:24pm On Mar 08, 2015
The dude is sexy jaree ;DThe dude is sexy jaree

(1) (2) (Reply)

Baby Mama Drama: Dwight Howard Sues His Ex, Royce Reed For $500 Million For Not / Topless Flavour Chilling With His Dogs / See The Guy Who Took A Bullet For Wizkid...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.