Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

How the Creation Of Adam reveal the condition of the dead . - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How the Creation Of Adam reveal the condition of the dead . (634 Views)

Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting In Anambra: Police Reveal Reason For Attack / Anambra Catholic Church Massacre: Facebook Users Reveal What "Bishop" Did / The Creation- How Compelling Is The Christian Narative? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How the Creation Of Adam reveal the condition of the dead . by Jozzy4: 10:13am On Aug 03, 2015
During my days as a nairaland guest , have seen people go into deep and heated argument about what happen when a person dies .

Unknown to both party . The difference between Adam (C) and Adam (F) is that Adam (C) is a corpse (dead man) while Adam ( F) is a living being .

Analysis : a corpse was lying on the ground , it just came out from mud . That corpse lying on the ground dont know anything . In reality it doesnt exist . Its not aware of anything ... Who is that corpse ? Adam . Thats exactly what death is .

So what can b done to make this corpse come to live? Scripture said " God breath into his Nostrils the breath of life' ! Wow ! It works , the corpse come to live and its brain start working .

Who is Adam, Is it The man made of dust or the breath of life ? . That dusty item is Adam and all of us . While the power that transform him to live is the breath of life .

Can you now see the different between the living and the dead ? One has lost the breath of life , while the other still have it
Re: How the Creation Of Adam reveal the condition of the dead . by Delusiongirl20(f): 10:40am On Aug 03, 2015
Meaning that you prefer the postulations of the ancient men about creation to modern description of why we are here which is more plausible explanation with evidence and methodology.

Re: How the Creation Of Adam reveal the condition of the dead . by Jozzy4: 9:59pm On Aug 03, 2015
Delusiongirl20:
[s]Meaning that you prefer the postulations of the ancient men about creation to modern description of why we are here which is more plausible explanation with evidence and methodology. [/s]

Sister , this thread is not for that . Rather its meant to clarify what happens when a man dies/the condition of the dead . Meanwhile I wont take you serious until you are able to give me an explanation on why humans speak different languages .
Re: How the Creation Of Adam reveal the condition of the dead . by Delusiongirl20(f): 10:06pm On Aug 03, 2015
Jozzy4:

Sister , this thread is not for that . Rather its meant to clarify what happens when a man dies/the condition of the dead . Meanwhile I wont take you serious until you are able to give me an explanation on why humans speak different languages .

wikipedia or other books can help you alot.

or do you still prefer the bible explanation which posses implausible and vague explanations of why there are different language.

1 Like

Re: How the Creation Of Adam reveal the condition of the dead . by Jozzy4: 10:13pm On Aug 03, 2015
Delusiongirl20:

wikipedia or other books can help you alot.

or do you still prefer the bible explanation which posses implausible and vague explanations of why there are different language.

Dont worry, when I start a thread about that, I will invite you , hehehe wikipedia and other books , okay !
Re: How the Creation Of Adam reveal the condition of the dead . by Delusiongirl20(f): 10:22pm On Aug 03, 2015
Jozzy4:

Dont worry, when I start a thread about that, I will invite you , hehehe wikipedia and other books , okay !

and stop cancelling a post in your thread
Re: How the Creation Of Adam reveal the condition of the dead . by Delusiongirl20(f): 10:31pm On Aug 03, 2015
Jozzy4:

sure!!!

(1) (Reply)

Horror: Pastor Doing Virginity Test Impregnates Girl Accidentally!!! / Be Nice To Strangers / Mukulumuke Maa Jo F'Olorun Mi, O Te Mi Lorun Ki Njo F'Olorun Mi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.