Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,794 members, 7,806,196 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

Ghanaian Man Killed Pregnant Nigerian And Remove The Organs (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ghanaian Man Killed Pregnant Nigerian And Remove The Organs (Photo) (60924 Views)

Ghanaian Man Gruesomely Murders His Girlfriend (Graphic Photos) / Ghanaian Man Beheads His Own Brother (Graphic Photos) / Ghanaian Man Stabs Nigerian Prostitute To Death In Ghana (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Man Killed Pregnant Nigerian And Remove The Organs (Photo) by avast007: 3:01pm On Aug 03, 2015
wicked world ...killing humans like ur killing animals ....

Re: Ghanaian Man Killed Pregnant Nigerian And Remove The Organs (Photo) by Jonwesley(m): 3:06pm On Aug 03, 2015
The end has come. Brutal killings, shootings, everywhere. The wickedness of the wicked is on the increase. But why do what U know U will be caught anyway. Dead conscience is to enable the devil perpetrate evil through those that are available. May God deliver us o!
Re: Ghanaian Man Killed Pregnant Nigerian And Remove The Organs (Photo) by iamord(m): 3:31pm On Aug 03, 2015
xklucvG:
Any pregnant Ghanaian woman i find in my area in Nigeria is a dead meat.
u just roast in panti underground cell. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Killed Pregnant Nigerian And Remove The Organs (Photo) by iamord(m): 3:39pm On Aug 03, 2015
lawanson44:
[size=18pt]Since it happened in Ghana, forget it! The 1diotic Gaynian Govt will release the murderer as soon as the dust settles. We all know how Gaynians hate Nigerians with a passion![/size]

Meanwhile, the poster above me must have eaten Gaynian Kenke cooked with weed and fried in oil mixed with Sapele dry gin undecided
well u didn't disappoint with your stupid talk. You will tell me whether it's only Nigerians in Ghanaian prisons
Re: Ghanaian Man Killed Pregnant Nigerian And Remove The Organs (Photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 4:20pm On Aug 03, 2015
hehe..RIP
Re: Ghanaian Man Killed Pregnant Nigerian And Remove The Organs (Photo) by BOWOTO(m): 4:22pm On Aug 03, 2015
Leg0las:
Heartless hyena.
Oh! No wonder God said in his book that he ever regretted creating man, whose heart is filled with evil plots yet to be leashed. What a waste. The future of that innocent child had been terminated abruptly.
The evils that men do really lives after them.
Untimely death is not my portion.
please sir,where did God regret creating man?
Re: Ghanaian Man Killed Pregnant Nigerian And Remove The Organs (Photo) by otiigba1(m): 4:31pm On Aug 03, 2015
This guy has done this numerous times
Re: Ghanaian Man Killed Pregnant Nigerian And Remove The Organs (Photo) by PetroDolla3: 4:34pm On Aug 03, 2015
Ugh! Disgusting piece of nigerian goat!

It is a fact that shitnigerians are the most ugly mudder fuggerz on earth 99 percent are rap1sts, murderers and thieves!

There are more 'charcoal faced' mumugerians than there are for the entire population of Ghana!

Talk about a country that is phucked!

Funk of fugliness! The fugliest people on earth are mumugerians.

Fuckeduppedness grin

all4naija:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2700664_as_pngaea3f842940bd2e6418ae36231f53bb7
Look at the ugly charcoal face most Ghanaians have! angry lipsrsealed undecided cry
Re: Ghanaian Man Killed Pregnant Nigerian And Remove The Organs (Photo) by Ertekazee: 5:35pm On Aug 03, 2015
Where's the photograph?
Re: Ghanaian Man Killed Pregnant Nigerian And Remove The Organs (Photo) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 03, 2015
PetroDolla3:

Ugh! Disgusting piece of nigerian goat!

It is a fact that shitnigerians are the most ugly mudder fuggerz on earth 99 percent are rap1sts, murderers and thieves!

There are more 'charcoal faced' mumugerians than there are for the entire population of Ghana!

Talk about a country that is phucked!

Funk of fugliness! The fugliest people on earth are mumugerians.

Fuckeduppedness grin

Charley the charcoal face is a savage like every other Ghanaian! angry lipsrsealed undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ghanaian Man Killed Pregnant Nigerian And Remove The Organs (Photo) by luluosas(m): 5:45pm On Aug 03, 2015
What a wicked world!
Re: Ghanaian Man Killed Pregnant Nigerian And Remove The Organs (Photo) by JiggamanGh: 6:22pm On Aug 03, 2015
mencade4:
ghana people dont like nigerians. they have planned this and that murderer will be free by the police.

Ghana is not Nigeria. Worst things has taken place in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Man Killed Pregnant Nigerian And Remove The Organs (Photo) by JiggamanGh: 6:25pm On Aug 03, 2015

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Killed Pregnant Nigerian And Remove The Organs (Photo) by PetroDolla3: 6:51pm On Aug 03, 2015
hahahahaha depraved, incredibly deluded lunatic!

I wasn't expecting anything intelligent from the fooool, and he did not disappoint cool

shitnigeria is a crazy aylum filled with lunatics of every persuasion! click on this link to see some of the most awful sights https://www.nairaland.com/2497781/graphic-photos-akwa-ibom-police#36547763 grin

mumugerians are beyond ugly cry damn fugly dogs cool

check out charcoal faced mumugerian maggots

[s]
all4naija:
Charley the charcoal face is a savage like every other Ghanaian! angry lipsrsealed undecided undecided undecided
[/s]

Re: Ghanaian Man Killed Pregnant Nigerian And Remove The Organs (Photo) by zubby29(m): 7:03pm On Aug 03, 2015
somtimes i wish we can apply sharia law in some cases
Re: Ghanaian Man Killed Pregnant Nigerian And Remove The Organs (Photo) by PetroDolla3: 7:10pm On Aug 03, 2015
Akwa Ibom Police Nabbed Man Who Slaughter People For Sale grin
https://www.nairaland.com/2497781/graphic-photos-akwa-ibom-police#36547763

It was a clear case of man's inhumanity to his fellow man. That is the only way anyone can describe the act of one Stephen Onowa, 32, from Njikoka in Anambra State, who allegedly slaughtered one Daniel Bassey Solomon, from Uruan LGA, like goat with head, hands and legs cut-off, carefully stacked inside bags and dumped in the nearby bush.The satanic and shocking act took place in the early hours of Tuesday, 28th July, on Itu Road, a stone-throw to the University of Uyo.
However, it took gallant officers and men of the Akwa Ibom State Police Command, less than 24 hours to track and arrest the fleeingsuspect, Stephen, who absconded to his hometown in Anambra State, immediately after he committed the devilish act. Parading the murder suspect, Wednesday, July 29th, before newsmen, the State Police Commissioner, CP Gabriel Achong, stated unequivocally that no one, no matter his status in the society, can commit a crime in Akwa Ibom and go away with it.
The Akwa Ibom Police boss, who described the incident as terrible, despicable and horrifying, said the State Command will soon charge the suspect to court for murder. He wondered how a minor misunderstanding over money would degenerate to such a level where human life is wasted, and reiterated the resolve of the police to ensure a zero tolerance for crime.
Explaining how the suspect was apprehended, Achong hinted that when the police got wind of the crime, he deployed his men to the scene of the incident; Itu Road, for an undercover operation, adding that with the help of their tracking device, his men were able to trail the suspect, Stephen, to his location where he was picked up.
“I don’t know whether some people are animals or whether they are worried by instinct. A human being (Stephen) invited somebody working for him (Daniel) to his house because they had misunderstanding over money. He invited the guy to his house, when they finished talking, the guy went to sleep and he carried a machete and removed his head. It did not end there, after removing his head killing him, he carried the same machete, removed the two hands, removed the two laps, carried the laps and the hands, put it into his bag, went and dump them somewhere, carried the remaining part of the body into a ‘Ghana- must go-back’ and dumped it in a gutter. He carried the head in the dustbin and went and dump in the bush, and went and throw the hands and laps somewhere else”, Achong explained.
Fielding questions from newsmen, the suspect, Stephen Onowa, HND graduate of Federal Polytechnic, Oko , who has worked in Akwa Ibom for over 4 years in a Company (name withheld)said he decided to butcher Daniel, an indigene of Nwaniba village in Uruan LGA, for allegedly failing to refund a loan of N750,000 (seven Hundred and Fifty Thousand Naira) he gave him to run his business.
According to the suspect, both of them lived on Itu Road. This is the reason the alleged murderer gave for slaughtering the late Daniel (a professional barber) like a goat ready for sale:
“I am here because of my boy (Daniel Bassey Solomon). He used to serve me in my shop. I was angry with him to the extent of carrying machete. What happened is that I borrowed the sum of Seven Hundred and Fifty Thousand Naira (N750,000) from the bank and gave to him to run a Salon business. So when I demanded the money back, and also asked him to show me the shop rent, the receipt and other materials for the salon, he refused, that is why I did what I did’’.
According to the Police, the remains of the late Daniel had been deposited in the mortuary
Re: Ghanaian Man Killed Pregnant Nigerian And Remove The Organs (Photo) by TRAPQUEEN1(f): 7:16pm On Aug 03, 2015
What a wicked man. This is really shameful and sad sad

This is actually a warning because even though someone is your neighbour, it does not mean they are good or have good intentions.
Re: Ghanaian Man Killed Pregnant Nigerian And Remove The Organs (Photo) by AzontoGhost(m): 7:16pm On Aug 03, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Name abdul might not be a Ghanaian. I will follow this closely.
it shocks me mpo...why is it only 9ja sites reporting this? Haven't heard this or seen this in Ghana ... any Ghanaian source/link for me pls?

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Man Killed Pregnant Nigerian And Remove The Organs (Photo) by JiggamanGh: 7:38pm On Aug 03, 2015
all4naija:

That's why you are a product of greencard.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Man Killed Pregnant Nigerian And Remove The Organs (Photo) by Khoded1(m): 8:09pm On Aug 03, 2015
So sad
Re: Ghanaian Man Killed Pregnant Nigerian And Remove The Organs (Photo) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 03, 2015
JiggamanGh:

That's why you are a product of greencard.
The only thing close to white about Ghanaians is their brown teeth. Savages! angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ghanaian Man Killed Pregnant Nigerian And Remove The Organs (Photo) by JiggamanGh: 9:27pm On Aug 03, 2015
all4naija:
The only thing close to white about Ghanaians is their brown teeth. Savages! angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

That's why we are called the blackstars. We are black n proud. Next time you say Ghanaians are black, please don't forget and proud.
Re: Ghanaian Man Killed Pregnant Nigerian And Remove The Organs (Photo) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 03, 2015
JiggamanGh:

That's why we are called the blackstars. We are black n proud. Next time you say Ghanaians are black, please don't forget and proud.
I can see you are proud of the crime committed by your brother in his savagery.The title of the thread says it all. What more can I say?! Ptui! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed angry angry
Re: Ghanaian Man Killed Pregnant Nigerian And Remove The Organs (Photo) by JiggamanGh: 9:39pm On Aug 03, 2015
all4naija:

I can see you are proud of the crime committed by your brother in his savagery.The title of the thread says it all. What more can I say?! Ptui! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed angry angry

Regardless of who he is, I have no place in heart for criminals. Whoever he is I hope he gets dealt with. The dude is not human and because of that his punishment shouldn't humane.

These kinds of story are more likely to take place in Nigeria than Ghana.

The dude might not be Ghanaian because Abdul is not regular Ghanaian name.
Re: Ghanaian Man Killed Pregnant Nigerian And Remove The Organs (Photo) by OXYGEN01: 9:41pm On Aug 03, 2015
xklucvG:
Any pregnant Ghanaian woman i find in my area in Nigeria is a dead meat.
And what will a Ghanaian be doing in that useless country of yours?
Re: Ghanaian Man Killed Pregnant Nigerian And Remove The Organs (Photo) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 03, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Regardless of who he is, I have no place in heart for criminals. Whoever he is I hope he gets dealt with. The dude is not human and because of that his punishment shouldn't humane.

These kinds of story are more likely to take place in Nigeria than Ghana.

The dude might not be Ghanaian because Abdul is not regular Ghanaian name.
I share or agree with your view. He's possibly from the North of Ghana.
Re: Ghanaian Man Killed Pregnant Nigerian And Remove The Organs (Photo) by Exzuahgh2015: 12:16am On Aug 04, 2015
all4naija:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2700664_as_pngaea3f842940bd2e6418ae36231f53bb7
Look at the ugly charcoal face most Ghanaians have! angry lipsrsealed undecided cry
Man wise up! u r not a kid for God sake. Pls Be polite!
Re: Ghanaian Man Killed Pregnant Nigerian And Remove The Organs (Photo) by Nobody: 12:22am On Aug 04, 2015
Exzuahgh2015:
Man wise up! u r not a kid for God sake. Pls Be polite!
Should I be polite when a Nigerian woman is murdered in cold blood?! Jeez!
Re: Ghanaian Man Killed Pregnant Nigerian And Remove The Organs (Photo) by xklucvG: 4:13pm On Aug 04, 2015
OXYGEN01:
And what will a Ghanaian be doing in that useless country of yours?
Selling puff puff.
Re: Ghanaian Man Killed Pregnant Nigerian And Remove The Organs (Photo) by bwatt: 7:27pm On Aug 04, 2015
the government should judge dat man by removing his eyes nd give it to him for dinner
Re: Ghanaian Man Killed Pregnant Nigerian And Remove The Organs (Photo) by linnyx: 5:07pm On Aug 05, 2015
Why is that thing still alive

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CCTV Footage Of A Robbery At A Salon In Lagos Island (Video) / Man Stabs Girlfriend After She Caught Him Sucking Her Sister's Boobs / 3 South African Women Gang-Rape Man For 3 Days After They Drugged Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.