Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

I Simply Can't Hate Muslims - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Simply Can't Hate Muslims (1137 Views)

Why Does God Simply Exist? / Is It Biblical To Hate Muslims Especially Terrorists? / I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Simply Can't Hate Muslims by dblock(m): 5:56am On Sep 28, 2006
I've tried to but i can't, I don't agree with a ot of their customs but i just can't, I've got racism phobia but in some ways i'm religeousist and racist, but i always get this bad feeling God help me to be a better person
Re: I Simply Can't Hate Muslims by KDK(m): 11:04am On Sep 28, 2006
ok. smiley
Re: I Simply Can't Hate Muslims by CrazyMan(m): 3:10pm On Sep 29, 2006
Amen. wink
Re: I Simply Can't Hate Muslims by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 29, 2006
hate is a powerful but ugly feeling.
You should never hate your fellow human being dear
You could hate their actions but not the person.
Ask Christ to help you love everyone.
Re: I Simply Can't Hate Muslims by chinedumo(m): 1:04pm On Jul 07, 2010
me to can't hate them. i love them with the love of God
Re: I Simply Can't Hate Muslims by Jenwitemi(m): 5:27pm On Jul 07, 2010
Please, let davdylan and noetic number sometingsometing teach you how to really hate muslims. They are very apt teachers. As a christian, you must hate muslims o, or else you will not make rapture. cheesy wink
dblock:

I've tried to but i can't, I don't agree with a ot of their customs but i just can't, I've got racism phobia but in some ways i'm religeousist and racist, but i always get this bad feeling God help me to be a better person
Re: I Simply Can't Hate Muslims by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 07, 2010
Jenwitemi:

As a christian, you must hate muslims o, or else you will not make rapture. cheesy wink
Is there any where that christ taught his followers to hate anyone or Muslims?
Re: I Simply Can't Hate Muslims by Jenwitemi(m): 6:01pm On Jul 07, 2010
And who says modern day christians follow the teachings of jesus?
toba:

Is there any where that christ taught his followers to hate anyone or Muslims?
Re: I Simply Can't Hate Muslims by chinedumo(m): 6:20pm On Jul 07, 2010
Jenwitemi:

then they are rather, modern day infidels.
Re: I Simply Can't Hate Muslims by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 08, 2010
Dont be silly.I asked a question based on ur assertion above. Why the rhetorical response? I have another questn for u below which hangs on ur post
Jenwitemi:

And who says they dont follow christ's teachings? Jenwi or someone else?
Re: I Simply Can't Hate Muslims by chinedumo(m): 4:30pm On Jul 08, 2010
lets go like this
which of Christ's teaching are they following?
Re: I Simply Can't Hate Muslims by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 08, 2010
The teachings of christ is based 100% on love. All christian theist my do likewise. Love&dont hate
Re: I Simply Can't Hate Muslims by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jul 08, 2010
Abeg, my African christian brethren, make una continue to dey fight/hate una African Muslim brethren. Abeg, my African Muslim brethren make una continue to dey fight/hate una African Christian brethren  oo?. In case una don forget, the rest of the world equally hate you all. 

Sometimes people still dey wonder why we Africans are the most religious, and yet miserable, dominated, and poverty stricken-ed people on earth. Make una Carry on grin
Re: I Simply Can't Hate Muslims by Jenwitemi(m): 7:20am On Jul 09, 2010
toba:

The teachings of christ is based 100% on love. All christian theist my do likewise. Love&dont hate
Perhaps his teachings are about love, but according to what the church doctrines have taught you as a christian, you cannot love anybody who is an unbeliever. How can you love someone that you are not "yoked" with? That you have already condemn to eternal torture of hellfire in your mind just because they do not share your belief? What sort of love should we call that? Insane love? Abeg, dat na demonstration of pure hate.
Re: I Simply Can't Hate Muslims by chinedumo(m): 10:11am On Jul 09, 2010
this is not the topic at hand but i have to mention it.
I know there are misunderstanding , misconceptions and mis interpretations of scriptures.
But scripture were written when holy men were moved all by the same spirit
so if it is the same spirit scripture ought to agree.
if i am right u have been taught a misconception of the term" yoked together" as it is used in the bible
Christ himself that said "love your enemies" this was also said about him too
John 2:24.25But Jesus did not commit(entrust) himself unto them, because he knew all men,He did not need man's testimony about man, for he knew what was in a man.

the yoked together talks of commitment, covenant relationship, agreement
it does not in any way prevent u from loving(Agape LOVE)
if it does i leave it to u to prove it
that is your assignment
cos i don't see why i cant wash the car of a Muslim, pay his child's school fees, visit him in hospital, give him a lift, bring his cloth in when rain is falling, rush him to hospital after an accident,  etc u name more!!!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

The Creature Cannot Do Without His Creator / Voodoo Or Science?: Vote / Have You Ever Experienced A Miracle? Let's Share It Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.