Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,843 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:05 AM

Why Is Nigeria Not In The FIFA Game Yet? - Gaming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Why Is Nigeria Not In The FIFA Game Yet? (21813 Views)

Coca-cola Signs First ‘virtual Athlete’ In Latest Fifa Game / Help On Fifa Game / Why Is Nigeria Not In Fifa 16 Again? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Nigeria Not In The FIFA Game Yet? by Kingbilo(m): 7:19am On Aug 15, 2015
They will put teams they recognise as fans of the game..But because all of una dey pirate since 1960, how they go take know say na we dey play am pass? grin
Re: Why Is Nigeria Not In The FIFA Game Yet? by ksbusari(m): 7:20am On Aug 15, 2015
We dont have a team yet
Re: Why Is Nigeria Not In The FIFA Game Yet? by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:26am On Aug 15, 2015
wolewolsz:
Well maybe we should start a harsh tag #nigerianationalteam4fifa17 they sure would respond in due time

Yes!

This may work out.
Re: Why Is Nigeria Not In The FIFA Game Yet? by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:35am On Aug 15, 2015
ClintonNzedimma:
Poor branding, bad management of team and lack of football organization is the reason.
EA sport is after the country as a footballing brand rather than just a team of 11 players, thats why u can even use Kazier Chiefs of South Africa in FIFA instead of Enyimba, Konami on the other hand just named a team Nigeria and put players on that team, u can even notice they dont have licences, all these things are copyright stuff and branding

This is educative!
Re: Why Is Nigeria Not In The FIFA Game Yet? by olaolulazio(m): 8:16am On Aug 15, 2015
Because we are team less!
Re: Why Is Nigeria Not In The FIFA Game Yet? by KingTom(m): 8:17am On Aug 15, 2015
silvermania:
which edition of PES u dey play?
Re: Why Is Nigeria Not In The FIFA Game Yet? by opey112(m): 8:46am On Aug 15, 2015
demmy0325:
Should i say racism... Those people dnt take Us serious at all coz i dnt see our not performin well enough should be the reason for our exclusion..
what's Nigeria FIFA ranking?
Re: Why Is Nigeria Not In The FIFA Game Yet? by opey112(m): 9:08am On Aug 15, 2015
faith2ogesco:
This question has been burning me since. Fifa dey make me vex o. angry Seems they don't know what they are losing
what are they loosing?nothing
Re: Why Is Nigeria Not In The FIFA Game Yet? by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 15, 2015
KingTom:

am not sure the one i once had wrote Nigeria names coreecly but the commentator couldn't pronounce their names except moses and aluko,am using dat of 2014 now and the names are also correct so Maybe d file you got was wrong
Re: Why Is Nigeria Not In The FIFA Game Yet? by KingTom(m): 9:25am On Aug 15, 2015
silvermania:
am not sure the one i once had wrote Nigeria names coreecly but the commentator couldn't pronounce their names except moses and aluko,am using dat of 2014 now and the names are also correct so Maybe d file you got was wrong
Pes? shocked please can I see some pictures
Re: Why Is Nigeria Not In The FIFA Game Yet? by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 15, 2015
KingTom:

BRB
Re: Why Is Nigeria Not In The FIFA Game Yet? by adaweezy(m): 9:36am On Aug 15, 2015
KingTom:

Patch your PES if you have the time and all players and likeness would be generated
i can even give you a video looool
Re: Why Is Nigeria Not In The FIFA Game Yet? by Sowl(m): 9:37am On Aug 15, 2015
silvermania:
Please how can I get d patched PES version.... Also heard that in the patched version of PES the premier league teams have there names correct plus there club jerseys are also accurate?
Re: Why Is Nigeria Not In The FIFA Game Yet? by willian10: 9:37am On Aug 15, 2015
Una think say e izzy abi Apart from license blah blah, super eagles doesn't have a consistent squad, na where u wan make FIFA create one Sunshine stars player, make dem con dey release FIFA16 around March of 2016
I've not seen India national team in FIFA b4 o, but if they're der dat means it's customer's choice, they've many customers there than in Naija
Re: Why Is Nigeria Not In The FIFA Game Yet? by Sowl(m): 9:38am On Aug 15, 2015
adaweezy:

Patch your PES if you have the time and all players and likeness would be generated
i can even give you a video looool
Video or a website one can download it?
Re: Why Is Nigeria Not In The FIFA Game Yet? by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 15, 2015
KingTom:

Re: Why Is Nigeria Not In The FIFA Game Yet? by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 15, 2015
[quote author=silvermania post=36976424][/quote]

Re: Why Is Nigeria Not In The FIFA Game Yet? by Sowl(m): 9:46am On Aug 15, 2015
[quote author=silvermania post=36976424][/quote]
Oga this is pets 4 PlayStation 2 and not PlayStation 3..... Abeg is it d same process for that of PlayStation 3?
Re: Why Is Nigeria Not In The FIFA Game Yet? by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 15, 2015
Sowl:

Please how can I get d patched PES version.... Also heard that in the patched version of PES the premier league teams have there names correct plus there club jerseys are also accurate?
Maybe you check andropalace.net. A guy sent the file to me via a laptop
Re: Why Is Nigeria Not In The FIFA Game Yet? by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 15, 2015
Sowl:

Oga this is pets 4 PlayStation 2 and not PlayStation 3..... Abeg is it d same process for that of PlayStation 3?
dont really no bro
Re: Why Is Nigeria Not In The FIFA Game Yet? by crackjoor: 10:28am On Aug 15, 2015
ClintonNzedimma:
Poor branding, bad management of team and lack of football organization is the reason.
EA sport is after the country as a footballing brand rather than just a team of 11 players, thats why u can even use Kazier Chiefs of South Africa in FIFA instead of Enyimba, Konami on the other hand just named a team Nigeria and put players on that team, u can even notice they dont have licences, all these things are copyright stuff and branding

Bros leave dat tin, i believe its all racially profiled is Ah ahly not there, is zamalek not there, why are they not featuring other african clubs or u want to tell me say Egyptian league isn't well organised. EA seem like a bunch of racists after their own interest alone.
Re: Why Is Nigeria Not In The FIFA Game Yet? by Aitee1: 11:03am On Aug 15, 2015
Re: Why Is Nigeria Not In The FIFA Game Yet? by ClintonNzedimma(m): 11:17am On Aug 15, 2015
crackjoor:

Bros leave dat tin, i believe its all racially profiled is Ah ahly not there, is zamalek not there, why are they not featuring other african clubs or u want to tell me say Egyptian league isn't well organised. EA seem like a bunch of racists after their own interest alone.
dont be naive.
There is nothing racist abt wat dey do, its marketting and branding bro.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Nigeria Not In The FIFA Game Yet? by StreamerBlogger: 11:27am On Aug 15, 2015
To me I guess it's because Nigeria national team doesn't havea stable nnational team... Always reshuffling players... A different game u see new players nothing stable
Re: Why Is Nigeria Not In The FIFA Game Yet? by dammycrane000: 2:50pm On Aug 15, 2015
EA sport is a canadian company, Canada team is not also in the game.
But I think Nigeria deserves to be there.
Re: Why Is Nigeria Not In The FIFA Game Yet? by LeSudAfricaine: 3:03pm On Aug 15, 2015
crackjoor:

No it's not racist, there are two South African clubs, at some point they were even three
Re: Why Is Nigeria Not In The FIFA Game Yet? by vokalguy(m): 8:43pm On Aug 15, 2015
kannymoore:
Guy...
Amaju Pinnick the NFF chairman and Sunday oliseh, Super eagles Coach both have twitter handles..bombard them with tweets to state your point and show your passion.

They're relatively young exposed guys and they can't admit that they've never heard of the EASPORTS FIFA Franchise before naah.. haba!

Pinnick own suppose vex me cos his nyash is always travelling to London to seek "sponsors" and "deals" all in an effort to "market" Naija footie.. which in the end, landed us an extremely terrible and lopsided sportswear dealwith Nike that cost less than a million dollars.

Anyway..i digress...

Long story short, Pinnick MUST look for anyway possible to give EAsports the License for the inclusion of teh super eagles in fifa 17 cos the indignation of not being included in almost a decade is just damn too much!!! angry angry angry

Biko,pardon my epistle...

I just dey parra anyhow!!!

Lol!

We were in the two last Fifa World Cup games though
Re: Why Is Nigeria Not In The FIFA Game Yet? by vokalguy(m): 8:44pm On Aug 15, 2015
Most of the time, it has to do with licensing... you can't just put any team in there without having the proper license.
Re: Why Is Nigeria Not In The FIFA Game Yet? by adaweezy(m): 9:04pm On Aug 15, 2015
silvermania:
[/quote][quote author=Sowl post=36976361]
Video or a website one can download it?

Pespatch..com
Re: Why Is Nigeria Not In The FIFA Game Yet? by freshkik(m): 9:48pm On Aug 15, 2015
yoji:
here's my theory: EA approached NFF for permission to include Nigeria. NFF asked for an outrageous bribe as they saw it as opportunity to make small money on the side. EA fled
i have heard something similar
Re: Why Is Nigeria Not In The FIFA Game Yet? by adaweezy(m): 10:12pm On Aug 15, 2015
KingTom:

Do they look alike
patched by me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Download EA FIFA 2014 Football Game On Your Android And Ios Smartphones / You Can Now Play Your Pc Games Using A Ps4 Controller Wireless / How To Fix R4 3DS Error Problem?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.