Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,904 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

Diamond Bank CFO, Yinusa Resigns - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Diamond Bank CFO, Yinusa Resigns (24988 Views)

Man Disguises As Diamond Bank Staff In Lagos, Steals N650k / Victor Ezenwoko Of Diamond Bank Is Dead (Lagos ED) / MTN CEO, Ahmad Farroukh Resigns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diamond Bank CFO, Yinusa Resigns by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 05, 2015
After ruining diamond bank and given out depositors loan out to friends without collaterals,he now resign.
Re: Diamond Bank CFO, Yinusa Resigns by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 05, 2015
People who should resign as well

1: Members of EXCO who received regular reports on strategic decisions on fund allocation and also gave their unanimous approval
2: Chief Risk Officer who also reviewed (on a regular) basis the performance of various red-flagged credit investments and exposure

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diamond Bank CFO, Yinusa Resigns by bakjal(m): 1:41pm On Aug 05, 2015
Milliprime:
As the name implies
Not really surprise
Mst u display stupidity each time u write?

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank CFO, Yinusa Resigns by bakjal(m): 1:42pm On Aug 05, 2015
Milliprime:
As the name implies
Not really surprise
Mst u display stupidity each time u write? Please grow up ok!
Re: Diamond Bank CFO, Yinusa Resigns by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 05, 2015
They should audit the bank account. It is rare for a northerner who occupy such an exalted post as this to resign.He might have looted depositors money.

2 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank CFO, Yinusa Resigns by DarryOsh(m): 1:47pm On Aug 05, 2015
Shittaakeem:
Pls does anyone know where I can get lemon in lagos

First of all its wrong to derail this thread. Next time, create a new thread about your lemons.

That said, let me try and help you. I remember I used to search for lemons. Most people think lemon is the same as lime. So, if you need retail quantities, there are a couple of lemon sellers close to ikeja 'under bridge' on the left side of the road if you are coming from shoprite towards 'under bridge' . I bought from there weeks ago. Its not as cheap as lime though. I guess that's because it's not easy to find in lagos.

You could check at ketu market if it's closer. I have never bought it from there but I believe you should find it there as well
Re: Diamond Bank CFO, Yinusa Resigns by Antoinne: 1:48pm On Aug 05, 2015
CFOs don't resign for no reasons. Something is going down in this company and there's a need to look closely, especially as the share price has fallen. The guy most likely has also dumped some shares, or some people have been dumping shares. Trust me, this isn't the last you'll hear of this.
Re: Diamond Bank CFO, Yinusa Resigns by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 05, 2015
He tired of stealing change. He wants to join his brother in money looting via govt.

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank CFO, Yinusa Resigns by Zi: 1:50pm On Aug 05, 2015
Shittaakeem:

Ma, if you get, pls let me know where. I also need it.
Re: Diamond Bank CFO, Yinusa Resigns by funkybully(f): 1:50pm On Aug 05, 2015
D3 may have a financial position for him as part of the ongoing abokinization of Nigeria
Re: Diamond Bank CFO, Yinusa Resigns by winningwinner(m): 1:51pm On Aug 05, 2015
segello:
Diamond Bank has informed the Nigerian Stock Exchange that its Chief Financial Officer Abdulrahman Yinusa has resigned.

According to the press release the resignation becomes effective after his garden leave which commenced on Monday, August 3, 2015.

According to the Bank, Mr. Yinusa had indicated his intention to pursue other interests and opportunities, and the board has accepted his resignation and wishes him success in his future endeavours.

Diamond Bank share price has lost 38% in value in the last one year and lost 30% this year alone.
The company has been reporting weaker earnings quarter after quarters with loan impairments taking its toll.

Something was actually wrong with the man's system of operation and that has been keeping the bank backward and so they asked him to resign. Just to give him soft landing

.http://nairametrics.com/b-r-e-a-k-i-n-g-diamond-bank-cfo-resigns/
Re: Diamond Bank CFO, Yinusa Resigns by Antoinne: 1:51pm On Aug 05, 2015
otunsman:
They should audit the bank account. It is rare for a northerner who occupy such an exalted post as this to resign.He might have looted depositors money.
didn't see this before writing. But man, are you damn right!
Re: Diamond Bank CFO, Yinusa Resigns by jaybee3(m): 1:51pm On Aug 05, 2015
agabaI23:
Buhari should follow in line, Naira has lost so much in value within just 2 months wink
Yo bro, I'm sure you saw how the bank was reported to have lost 38% in value last year. They have lost 30% in value to date meaning they are on the same pace.

My question to you is this, what exactly has that got to do with buhari if they are loosing as much as they lost last year when buhari wasn't in power
Re: Diamond Bank CFO, Yinusa Resigns by j4sure(m): 1:53pm On Aug 05, 2015
ok
Re: Diamond Bank CFO, Yinusa Resigns by amanze15(m): 1:54pm On Aug 05, 2015
stingy guy angry dont ask me why atleast he controlled the bank forex trading grin cheesy
jaybee3:

Yo bro, I'm sure you saw how the bank was reported to have lost 38% in value last year. They have lost 30% in value to date meaning they are on the same pace.
My question to you the is, what exactly has that got to do with buhari if they are loosing as much as they lost last year when buhari wasn't in power
Re: Diamond Bank CFO, Yinusa Resigns by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 05, 2015
otunsman:
He is a Yoruba man sir.
Re: Diamond Bank CFO, Yinusa Resigns by bigiyaro(m): 1:55pm On Aug 05, 2015
i know its boardroom politics tins, anyway we go hear d real reason later.
Re: Diamond Bank CFO, Yinusa Resigns by Dronedude(m): 1:55pm On Aug 05, 2015
So now I can Apply, I have Evidence here on Nairaland
Re: Diamond Bank CFO, Yinusa Resigns by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 05, 2015
Garden leave sef
Re: Diamond Bank CFO, Yinusa Resigns by jantofubu(m): 1:59pm On Aug 05, 2015
mrvitalis:
Hope my money is save undecided undecided
grin na diamond yhello account i dey operate, if ah no see my money, na mtn i go hold
Re: Diamond Bank CFO, Yinusa Resigns by DONSMITH123(m): 2:01pm On Aug 05, 2015
NOTED
Re: Diamond Bank CFO, Yinusa Resigns by emilyone(f): 2:02pm On Aug 05, 2015
Make I quickly go withdraw my millions wey dey their HIDA Account before them begin tell me story o
Re: Diamond Bank CFO, Yinusa Resigns by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 05, 2015
Mayb Minister of finance awaits the man, very possible he might b nominated 4 d post

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank CFO, Yinusa Resigns by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 05, 2015
When I was reading the published debtors list in newspapers yesterday and saw the number of non-performing loans, I knew something was wrong with this bank.

2 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank CFO, Yinusa Resigns by Zico5(m): 2:18pm On Aug 05, 2015
agabaI23:
Buhari should follow in line, Naira has lost so much in value within just 2 months wink
So that ur kinsmen in fraud can continue their looting. God forbid, Nigeria is on course for greatness
Re: Diamond Bank CFO, Yinusa Resigns by wendixx(f): 2:26pm On Aug 05, 2015
Shittaakeem:

Which side of Lagos do u stay? Most of those Abokis and Women who sell lime and tomatoes along the road also sell lemon at #50 each. Though its not really in season now, but I bought some on sunday.
Re: Diamond Bank CFO, Yinusa Resigns by ElFenomeno1: 2:27pm On Aug 05, 2015
Chiaka:
well maybe a new one will help reform the bank. who knows!

Reform the bank? What is this one talking about?!
Re: Diamond Bank CFO, Yinusa Resigns by aameyah(f): 2:44pm On Aug 05, 2015
omogin:
I guess they need fresh prostitute-bankers sorry Marketers, lol... Guess the present crop have outlived their usefulness to 'customers'

Useless post.
Do you know the number of bankers with integrity who eke a living and feed their families from the banking job?

That you were a prostitute when you worked as a banker doesn't mean we don't have bankers with morals of steel.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diamond Bank CFO, Yinusa Resigns by ylaa(f): 3:25pm On Aug 05, 2015
resign? he is simply running. but where is he running to?
with sai baba, you can run but u can't hide.
Re: Diamond Bank CFO, Yinusa Resigns by NaijaFutbol: 3:32pm On Aug 05, 2015
The Hausa man resigned as Buhari is about to appoint him for another post.

I said it. Mark this date August 5th!.
Re: Diamond Bank CFO, Yinusa Resigns by zeusdgrt(m): 3:34pm On Aug 05, 2015
olasha1:
hope all is well sha and how save is my N1,720 in my savings account there?

in other news

in another news
FULANI MAN WICKED BUHARI MUST GO! Make una hear this tory wey i wan yarn. Fulani man is wicked. Buhari must go. In fact, i regret voting for you Buhari. In less than three months, your cup don full And i will lead a campaign against you. Now, who told you we are tired of blackout? Without revival, NEPA don born again! My fridge dey work, TV dey work, As dem dey work all the time dem fit spoil! My generators don retire, dey gather dusts. I nor even know where my jerrycans dey sef Filling station attendants no see person give dem N20, N50 bribe again. Buhari see yoursef? Who send you message? Warri and Port Harcourt Refineries don dey work Kaduna Refinery too go soon join. So wetin go happen to our darling oil cabals Wetin go sele to the subsidy regime? If u get liver, try d cabals if we no go para! Abi you no know say dem be saints? Cockroach too dey enjoy Awilo music o, Na fowl no allow am commot kon dance! Our Otuoke brother say Stealing no be corruption. Daura man say stealing na corruption. Buhari, abi you chop winch? PhD for Zoology dey talk You common WAEC dey blow grammar Ok, before you go far, show me your certificate Show me where e dey for Koran say stealing is corruption. You see say this Fulani man no serious at all! Walai Buhari, your fowl nor fit do nada For corn wey dey inside bottle! Also you no allow your wife chop Nigeria money. How monkey head be wey gorilla own no be? Every first lady chop Nigeria money. Maryam Babangida chop. Maryam Abacha chop! Stella Obasanjo wak. Turai sef lick! And ...and Dia is Godu o even chop, poo for bodi! Make your wife chop her own, you say no. Fulani man wicked. You must go. Bekos na only you waka come! Who send you message go NNPC? Now we dey hear how billions upon billions waka This one wey you start You go know say kerosene no dey sleep. Buhari, ur fear sef don dey make Boko Haram wan negotiate peace. Now, I know say, d fear of Buhari is d beginning of wisdom. Buhari nearly destroy our churches Your elections kon show us say Some prophets and pastors are liars Some be original chop and quench! Some be original chop and clean mouth! Dem say God TOLD dem say Buhari go lose How dia own god sabi blow lie i no sabi! Buhari! Buhari! Buhari! How many times i call you? You go hear gburugudu gburugudu gburugudu today! No be how dem dey take chop corn Dem dey take chop groundnut o! You no get ministers, Naija still dey work EFCC don wake, MOGIDI,ECOTERROR AND BARCANISTER ETC (THE WAILERS COMMITTEE) ARE WAILLING, Biafra ARE DENYING THEM SELF (eg.d new nnpc boss)thieves dey enta jail admission! Subuanalai, we don taya for you now i see why they called u a terrorist ....hhahahaha
After reading ur trash I am not surprised dt ur total life savings in a bank is 1,720 cz is obvious you are dull and a certified Agbaya!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? / Dangote's Brother Sani's Accounts Frozen Over N5.2bn Loan / Customers Groan As GTBank Grapples With Technical Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.