Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,023 members, 7,803,437 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Jonathan Shuns Former Ministers, Aides - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Shuns Former Ministers, Aides (35249 Views)

PDP Former Ministers Pay Sallah Visit To Ex-president Jonathan (photos) / Hardship Hits Buhari ’s Ministers , Aides / Jonathan’s Ministers, Aides Share 500 FG Houses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Shuns Former Ministers, Aides by FOLLOWJESUS: 5:16pm On Aug 03, 2015
I like his decision because they realy distroyed his govt and back stabed him,let him restrict them.
Re: Jonathan Shuns Former Ministers, Aides by Greatfes17: 5:22pm On Aug 03, 2015
How I wish this our President can take action against every and anybody who took our economy as personal business venture and stop all this "I will, I will." so that we ca have a better Nigeria.

I strongly believe even himself (Buhari) i no saint. Let alone his cabinet.
Re: Jonathan Shuns Former Ministers, Aides by LastProphet: 5:25pm On Aug 03, 2015
Firefire:

Kini ele yin so lenu ... undecided
you be expert wailer?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Shuns Former Ministers, Aides by feedthenation(m): 5:29pm On Aug 03, 2015
It just shows how docile GEJ was when he was the President.
A government where anything goes, no wonder OBJ said that there are 5 co-presidents running Nigeria with GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Shuns Former Ministers, Aides by MyMouth(m): 5:31pm On Aug 03, 2015
PassingShot:
When things fall apart, the center no longer hold.

The day of judgment is approaching for each and everyone of them. And on the day of judgment, every man bears his own cross.

I understand Jonathan though especially if he didn't know about most of the atrocities now coming out. Unfortunately, the buck stops on his table as the president and it's just ridiculous that he was not smart enough to deduce that he was being used to play kite by his ministers and aides.

When will you stop displaying ignorance? What secret of Buhari is there that OBJ couldn't use against him in 2003 when he contested against him? Or in 2007 when PMB went toe to toe against Yar'Adua who was OBJ's anointed candidate?
U dey mind the clown!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Shuns Former Ministers, Aides by hajhud: 6:08pm On Aug 03, 2015
LordMecuzy:
Jonathan gave too much powers to ministers and kept mute to their corrupt activities... sincerely
very correct.
Re: Jonathan Shuns Former Ministers, Aides by chigoizie7(m): 6:25pm On Aug 03, 2015
According to an interview granted by OBJ sometime, I am meant to believe that he(OBJ) does not even know most of the scams that went on in his regime. He even went on to say that he didn't know what halliburton was doing in Nigeria in d 1st place, in essence, that he does not know about the bribery.

If all ^^^ are true as ascertained by OBJ then I believe that GEJ was also innocent of "most" misappropriation allegations. As such, any of his ministers found wanting should face the dance steps of the music alone.

I also know that some of u will call me either blind or myopic being.

Let's look @ it this way.

The president, OBJ, yaradua, GEJ and PMB are all one person, and they can only be @ one place @ a time.

Just imagine were ur SFG is very very corrupt, ur CBN gov is even more corrupt as d SFG, now, both ur finance minister and d petroleum minister , all of them are in the same cabal.
Do u all know what these people can do to the president? They will so mis manage the economy and d president will know nothing about it, to even think that everything a president does has to be on due protocols, and who the hell is the chief protocol officer? If that one too is among the corrupt cabal, then the president is also finished. Because they will do anything humanly possible to make sure that he does not look their way. They can even cut him off the media without him even knowing, they will make him read what he wants to read and also make him listen to the news he want to listen to.

Some people will also say, that he must have known them too well to appoint them, and I will quote OBJ once again, " u do not know what is inside a gift wrap until u unwrap it to see what the gift is"

I will also say that OBJ once said that Ngozi okonjo-iweala was not the same NOI that worked with him that is working for GEJ.

The only thing I ve against GEJ was handling the ministers with kid gloves. And I believe that's the same reason its taken PMB so much time to appoint his principal officers/cabinet so that he won't make same mistake GEJ made in handling his cabinet.

My 2cents
Re: Jonathan Shuns Former Ministers, Aides by IYANGBALI: 6:47pm On Aug 03, 2015
ladyF:
Eeyah

It's [size=20pt]LadyF [/size] again grin grin grin
up lady F,up lady F_AILURE grin
Re: Jonathan Shuns Former Ministers, Aides by IYANGBALI: 6:49pm On Aug 03, 2015
I am hungry o
Re: Jonathan Shuns Former Ministers, Aides by ladyF(f): 7:00pm On Aug 03, 2015
IYANGBALI:
up lady F,up lady F_AILURE grin
Tufiakwa grin up LadyF_ortune500
Re: Jonathan Shuns Former Ministers, Aides by freeslash: 7:13pm On Aug 03, 2015
LordMecuzy:
Jonathan gave too much powers to ministers and kept mute to their corrupt activities... sincerely

I totally don't agree with you dear. When you give portfolio to someone it expected they deliver.
GEJ ministers delivered to a certain extend and were carried away by their freedom though.
But let us see, like I tell people GEJ ministers may suffer but GEJ won't because everything was done by the ministers.
Re: Jonathan Shuns Former Ministers, Aides by michaeligwe18: 7:48pm On Aug 03, 2015
ladyF:
Eeyah

It's [size=20pt]LadyF [/size] again grin grin grin

Get a job
Re: Jonathan Shuns Former Ministers, Aides by Appareil(m): 8:43pm On Aug 03, 2015
Biggest lies I believe!
Re: Jonathan Shuns Former Ministers, Aides by IbokUtoroh(m): 8:44pm On Aug 03, 2015
petux:

http://newtelegraphonline.com/probe-jonathan-shuns-former-ministers-aides/
no source? I mean who revealed all these, na gej or na unknown source?
Re: Jonathan Shuns Former Ministers, Aides by pinkcita: 5:28am On Aug 04, 2015
stealing is not corruption

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Arrest Yoruba Nation Agitators For Hijacking Radio Station / Boko Haram Bomb Experts Arrested In Kaduna (Photo) / 2023: Wike Visits Yar’adua’s Mum In Katsina (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.