Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,989 members, 7,806,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

Rita Dominic Stuns At Stephanie Linus' Movie Premiere - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic Stuns At Stephanie Linus' Movie Premiere (53439 Views)

Rita Dominic Stuns In New Photo, Fans React(photos) / Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Pictured Together At Stephanie Coker's Wedding (Photo) / Nigerian Celebrities at Stephanie Linus' "Dry" Movie Premiere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Dominic Stuns At Stephanie Linus' Movie Premiere by adet991(f): 9:11pm On Aug 03, 2015
Tonniey:
Good for her.

but wait.......who is her hubby?
yuzedo

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Stuns At Stephanie Linus' Movie Premiere by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 03, 2015
cap28:

You would give anything to have a woman who has one quarter of her looks. I bet you have never dated any woman that comes close to her on any level, keep hating grin
Whatever! That old ghost! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Rita Dominic Stuns At Stephanie Linus' Movie Premiere by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 03, 2015
stunning

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Rita Dominic Stuns At Stephanie Linus' Movie Premiere by Tex42(m): 10:12pm On Aug 03, 2015
All these Jumia, konga and shoprite beauty... Na make up jor!
Many of our naija girls these day their beauty na cosmetic o!
Like her Sha!
Re: Rita Dominic Stuns At Stephanie Linus' Movie Premiere by endeedike(m): 10:16pm On Aug 03, 2015
menopause don come be dat
Re: Rita Dominic Stuns At Stephanie Linus' Movie Premiere by vivavik(f): 10:50pm On Aug 03, 2015
Mehn.... she killed it big time. The best look for that night.
Re: Rita Dominic Stuns At Stephanie Linus' Movie Premiere by dax4real(m): 5:43am On Aug 04, 2015
Whether we believe or not,behind all the artificialness lies the real age which will manifest in the fullest of time. You cant cheat nature for long you know. The fact is she's 40 period. Better she gets someone to marry her and stop deceiving herself. For how long is she going to hide behind make ups.
Re: Rita Dominic Stuns At Stephanie Linus' Movie Premiere by bowei(m): 6:24am On Aug 04, 2015
Image Editor and others
Re: Rita Dominic Stuns At Stephanie Linus' Movie Premiere by Nobody: 7:58am On Aug 04, 2015
nigerians and bleaching... Is this not the girl I know years ago...black is beautiful....
Re: Rita Dominic Stuns At Stephanie Linus' Movie Premiere by Hop4ALL: 12:04pm On Aug 04, 2015
Tonniey:
Good for her.

but wait.......who is her hubby?
ASK GOOGLE
Re: Rita Dominic Stuns At Stephanie Linus' Movie Premiere by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 04, 2015
bigboss80s:
She looks good for her age and I really hope people would stop hassling her with the whole marriage thing. Marriage is not for everyone. How many marriages are successful these days? You who is reading this how successful is ur marriage or that of ur parents?
Am sure before the whole fame thing she had d same dream of every young girl to grow up,have a happy family,with kids and just revel in the joy of nurturing them.that was the summary of a fulfilled life then. Of course, I can't ask you wah happened to dah dream.

Buh then, I can at least tell u not to use the failure of people's marriages to measure the success of yours.there r loads of differences u can never be able to perceive. I don't know about you, buh I know I want to have a family I wuld be proud of, one that wuld complete me, sure we ain't gonna be perfect, buh at least we r gonna be ever ready to fix us wen it seems there's a crack somewhere. Life gives u what u have the courage to ask for, just be prepared to handle it when it comes.

Some emotional talk there, I know ryt.
Re: Rita Dominic Stuns At Stephanie Linus' Movie Premiere by jidebaba69(m): 1:05pm On Aug 04, 2015
Vicky72:
This is the star actress's look to 'Dry' movie premiere last night. Stunning! Another photo after the cut

https://instagram.com/p/56zHgamXBP/

40 ....Welcome to the old age of youth but also the youth of old age.
Re: Rita Dominic Stuns At Stephanie Linus' Movie Premiere by Lytlelemon(m): 8:34am On Aug 05, 2015
In 5yrs time, you're hitting menopause. And if you don't find a husband in 5yrs time. #Eleyi gidi gan for you. I rest my case grin
Re: Rita Dominic Stuns At Stephanie Linus' Movie Premiere by olarashad(m): 11:01am On Aug 05, 2015
Crying I love her die

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends / Emmanuella Joins Duncan Mighty On Stage To Celebrate Her 8th Birthday (video) / Williams Uche Mbah 15 Years After [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.