Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

I Want To Work For Free... - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Want To Work For Free... (1114 Views)

Best 100 Companies To Work For In Nigeria - By Jobberman / Choose A Job You Love And You Will Never Have To Work A Day In Your Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Work For Free... by BigBizzy(m): 2:30pm On Aug 03, 2015

1 Like

Re: I Want To Work For Free... by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 03, 2015
BigBizzy:
Nothing is more painful than not engaging in your passion. I love the petroleum industry and hence my pursuit for B. ENG IN Petroleum Engineering and also a masters program in production. Wallowing in a job I can't be happy in is eating me up daily.

I stay in Port Harcourt, I don't mind working for free if I can get a job in the oil and gas sector, I want to learn, have a feel of what was taught in class. I'll pay my transportation to and fro, take care of my feeding but I want to see my self learn. Please anyone who can help me and I'll dearly appreciate. I don't mind changing location as I see this as my humanly last resort.

I can be reached on 08033989527 or marcusbu001@gmail.com

Thanks and God bless you

You have a Masters degree and you want to work for free embarassed
Re: I Want To Work For Free... by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 03, 2015
I'm in your shoes as well, will gladly work for free and take care of my bills for now. I have a masters in Oil and Gas Mgt from Coventry Uni. Getting a job is a Herculean task.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Work For Free... by stepo707: 4:15pm On Aug 03, 2015
choi masters degree holders in oil and gas and even foreign degree for that matter. shocked shocked shocked Naija i hail thee oh

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Work For Free... by Trendy247: 4:48pm On Aug 03, 2015
why not apply for Industrial Training?
Re: I Want To Work For Free... by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 03, 2015
Trendy247:
why not apply for Industrial Training?
industrial training is for undergraduates nw not overgraduates

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ongoing Recruitment At Axios – 10 Positions / Customer Service Officer - OND / Shop Assistant Needed In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.