Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,018 members, 7,803,409 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

How To Watch DSTV Channels Live On Your Android Device - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Watch DSTV Channels Live On Your Android Device (39769 Views)

How To Watch Dstv On Your Android Device / How To Watch Dstv Channels On Android Smartphones / Mobdro Users Discussion Thread (stream Tv Channels LIVE!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Watch DSTV Channels Live On Your Android Device by Navvy(m): 3:24pm On Aug 03, 2015
For some months now I have been enjoying watching DSTV channels live on my android mobile; streaming live matches, catching up with the latest telenovelas and updating myself with the latest happenings around the world all from my android devices without a decoder.

I know the question most people will ask is how possible is it to view DSTV channels on your android device without using a decoder? Yes it is 100% possible to stream your favourite DSTV channels now without a decoder or an IUC number.

Today I will be sharing with you a tutorial on how to view your favourite DSTV channels live on you android device.

To watch the DSTV live channels on your mobile you have to download the “Mobdro Online TV”. “Mobdro Online TV” app lets you view DSTV channels live on your android devices. You can easily stream live channels from where ever you want and whenever you want to. This application has been helping me keep up with my favourite TV shows on the go. You can easily find video streams from around the world, on every topic and in every language. You can organise your streams and filter them by language and topic or keep track of your player history.

You can also run this app on your pc using the bluestacks application for pc.

This app has been tested on the following android devices and it works perfectly well: HTC one M7, Infinix hot note, WIko Fizz, Be SC010 & Samsung S5.

Read More: http://techroid.org/2015/07/how-to-watch-dstv-channels-live-on-your-android-device/

3 Likes

Re: How To Watch DSTV Channels Live On Your Android Device by Paramount01(m): 4:37pm On Aug 03, 2015
The application is good bu it as no Nigeria station on it. Like channels ait, and even Supersport

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Watch DSTV Channels Live On Your Android Device by ekemit(m): 7:20pm On Aug 03, 2015
There is no DSTV channel on it but sky sport, BT sport, ESPN etc, and so many foreign channels

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: How To Watch DSTV Channels Live On Your Android Device by kingdvd(m): 8:35pm On Aug 03, 2015
The best Tv app, I have ever seen. Great if u hv the mb to burn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Watch DSTV Channels Live On Your Android Device by Emexicoman(m): 8:36pm On Aug 03, 2015
but I'm using mobdro online Tv and I can't find any Dstv channels.. abi I follow back yard enter?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Watch DSTV Channels Live On Your Android Device by Dani4tech(m): 10:36pm On Aug 03, 2015
Smh...s0me f0lks are really gifted when it c0mes to advertising...All this hyping for m0bdro??

2 Likes

Re: How To Watch DSTV Channels Live On Your Android Device by Segadem(m): 8:27am On Aug 04, 2015
Emexicoman:
but I'm using mobdro online Tv and I can't find any Dstv channels.. abi I follow back yard enter?
Don't mind the guy,there is no single DSTV channels in mobdro. all those channels he's talking about are foreign channels which DSTV,startime,CONSAT,WSS etc subscribe to. So mobdro is an app that subscribes to this foreign channels also.

2 Likes

Re: How To Watch DSTV Channels Live On Your Android Device by Dlee1(m): 12:57pm On Aug 04, 2015
Op is an olodo, he doesn't know the channels that are in DSTV bouquet.

5 Likes

Re: How To Watch DSTV Channels Live On Your Android Device by Emexicoman(m): 9:22pm On Sep 08, 2015
Sorry to burst ur bubbles I'm the op, and I'm not an olodo. I used mobdro for my Lenovo a3300 till it crashed. I have windows 7 laptop I wanna connect to a plasma through th usual HDMI on Tuesday hence I open this thread . I know everything in mobdro for android I tried to download a mobdro for PC but it is not available........
Ferrara his mehn...!
Re: How To Watch DSTV Channels Live On Your Android Device by Emexicoman(m): 9:22pm On Sep 08, 2015
Sorry to burst ur bubbles I'm the op, and I'm not an olodo. I used mobdro for my Lenovo a3300 till it crashed. I have windows 7 laptop I wanna connect to a plasma through th usual HDMI on Tuesday hence I open this thread . I know everything in mobdro for android I tried to download a mobdro for PC but it is not available........
gerrara hia mehn...!
Re: How To Watch DSTV Channels Live On Your Android Device by henrixx(m): 9:58pm On Sep 08, 2015
OP no know anything.... Nothing consign mobdro and dstv.
Re: How To Watch DSTV Channels Live On Your Android Device by Mckandre(m): 4:07am On Sep 09, 2015
Incase u guys don't know yet,these are the few channels I can remember;
nageo & wild
discovery channel
history channel
cnn
bbc's
aljazeera
MTV classic
MTV euro
Fox channels
food network
animal planet
cartoon network
nicklodeon,
abc channels
cbeebies
CBS channels
Disney channel
E!
SKY sports
eurosports and lots more and m still counting. Right now m really seeking for a hdmi cable for a full entertainment system, to me I call this dstv mini. don't know what u guys re still waiting or contemplating for but if u think it hasn't met ya expectations then u can tell me any other free and portable way of enjoying live entertainment on the go.

3 Likes

Re: How To Watch DSTV Channels Live On Your Android Device by Navvy(m): 9:46pm On Mar 17, 2016
Mckandre:
Incase u guys don't know yet,these are the few channels I can remember;
nageo & wild
discovery channel
history channel
cnn
bbc's
aljazeera
MTV classic
MTV euro
Fox channels
food network
animal planet
cartoon network
nicklodeon,
abc channels
cbeebies
CBS channels
Disney channel
E!
SKY sports
eurosports and lots more and m still counting. Right now m really seeking for a hdmi cable for a full entertainment system, to me I call this dstv mini. don't know what u guys re still waiting or contemplating for but if u think it hasn't met ya expectations then u can tell me any other free and portable way of enjoying live entertainment on the go.
thanks for the contribution. I wonder y they are not seeing this channels

(1) (Reply)

Settings For 2go On A Black Berry Bold 2 Phone / Leaked Image Of The First Infinix Device With Wireless Charging / What Is The Cost Of A New SIM Card In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.