Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,946 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

The New Mtn Code For Making Calls Free To All Network - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The New Mtn Code For Making Calls Free To All Network (20568 Views)

Nigerians Are Eating, Charging Laptops, Making Calls Inside Trains (photo) / New Mtn Code For Making Calls Free To All Network / Which Countries Are Visa-Free To Nigeria Citizens? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

The New Mtn Code For Making Calls Free To All Network by boxman: 4:40am On Mar 19, 2009
Hello all my nairaland brothers I’ve got good news for you, i have got the New MTN CODE for making Calls free to all network and i also have the free SMS software to send sms free to any network ,together with the MTN free browsing code ,mobile to pc and freedom code with opera code

One more thing I have the MTN print out r-charge card login page to generate r-charge card
Brothers this is bomb

Any one needs all this
Here is my cell number
Re: The New Mtn Code For Making Calls Free To All Network by Arthur001: 7:56am On May 04, 2009
THIEF!!!!!
When dem catch you, make them send ur address to me cos i wan follow hang you.
oloshi!! BARAWO!!
Re: The New Mtn Code For Making Calls Free To All Network by kritikul(f): 11:22am On May 04, 2009
Thanks for your post,I ve had it forwarded to MTN, hope there wont be difficulty reaching you on that number?
Re: The New Mtn Code For Making Calls Free To All Network by oromune: 1:58pm On May 23, 2009
Naija people Too Sabi Bad thing Anyway shall this one good small Since mtn don too choop our money with their KaloKalo

(1)

Government Bus Kills Student In Ibadan. Driver Attacked (Photos) / Can Someone Help Me With Directions To Walter Carrington Crescent, Lagos / 25 Minutes Blackout At A Nigerian Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.