Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

A Call To Order For NL Mods And The BAN Menace - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Call To Order For NL Mods And The BAN Menace (929 Views)

The Way NL Mods Use To Close Tread Is Bad / Abeg Mods And Admins Make Una Look Into My Matter / Hello Nairaland Mods And Seun!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Call To Order For NL Mods And The BAN Menace by sunnyeinstein(m): 8:56pm On Aug 03, 2015
This became necessary due to unjust action of several (not all i presume) Mods on the different sections of NL. This is not to spite you or do anything nefarious, its a call to dialogue.

I have been hearing about this ban of a syndrome and seen people affected, i even giggled at some. Today, however, i became a victim and i now perfectly feel the pain of all previously affected.

They are not doing this ban of a thing democratically, this is democracy not dictatorship!

Firstly, i think Mods should give initial warning (yellow card/flagging) followed by banning if offence is repeated, and this should be communicated through mail. That way people would feel justified for the spent megabyte.
A simple mail stating reason would go a long way to placate the pain of not being able to comment on a section- especially when you feel you have broken no rule!

Kindly do something.

Cc: seun. lalastica, etc kindly do something.
Thanks
Re: A Call To Order For NL Mods And The BAN Menace by jamex93(m): 9:01pm On Aug 03, 2015
serious issue o
Re: A Call To Order For NL Mods And The BAN Menace by SeverusSnape(m): 9:08pm On Aug 03, 2015
Mtcheeww... I'm already used to ban.
Re: A Call To Order For NL Mods And The BAN Menace by sunnyeinstein(m): 10:52pm On Aug 03, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Mtcheeww... I'm already used to ban.

I knw u naaaw, u na regular ban customer. Dem do so tey dem ban u for romance sef cheesy cheesy cheesy
Maybe na only jokes section u free finish grin grin
Re: A Call To Order For NL Mods And The BAN Menace by sunnyeinstein(m): 10:54pm On Aug 03, 2015
jamex93:
serious issue o

See o, we neva talk finish the poster above u dem don komot him post. Before d guy knw nw na ban! Haba, kilode!

#Mods MUST Conform!!! angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: A Call To Order For NL Mods And The BAN Menace by Jeromejnr(m): 11:09pm On Aug 03, 2015
OP! I tire fort these guys O! Dem just ban me from Religious section now. For just no reason. angry
Re: A Call To Order For NL Mods And The BAN Menace by SeverusSnape(m): 5:11am On Aug 04, 2015
sunnyeinstein:

I knw u naaaw, u na regular ban customer. Dem do so tey dem ban u for romance sef cheesy cheesy cheesy
Maybe na only jokes section u free finish grin grin
Hehehehehehehehehehe grin grin grin

I've never been banned in Romance section o
Re: A Call To Order For NL Mods And The BAN Menace by wordbank(m): 7:26am On Aug 04, 2015
The mod name na Bro. Barnabas!
Him no dey near religion section at all at all
Re: A Call To Order For NL Mods And The BAN Menace by sunnyeinstein(m): 10:36am On Aug 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Hehehehehehehehehehe grin grin grin

I've never been banned in Romance section o

Na joke naaaw cheesy wink
Re: A Call To Order For NL Mods And The BAN Menace by sunnyeinstein(m): 8:58am On Aug 09, 2015
Mheeeen, u wont belive it...

[size=14pt] i just got back from a 24hr total ban from NL... all because i mentioned "MOD" in one of my replies yesterday morning[/size] shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

There is God oooo

(1) (Reply)

The Biggest Wastes Of Time We Regret When We Get Older / . / 7years Old Nigerian Boy Killed By Nigerians Because He Stole A Cup Of Garri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.