Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,364 members, 7,800,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

UGH!! This Is So Hard!! Which One Would YOU Pick!?! GO!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / UGH!! This Is So Hard!! Which One Would YOU Pick!?! GO!! (1765 Views)

Hilarious Question That Will Make U Laugh So Hard / How Private Jets Are Queuing To Pick Tboss (Photos) / Pictures That Will Make You Laugh So Hard, You Will Appreciate You Saw Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UGH!! This Is So Hard!! Which One Would YOU Pick!?! GO!! by favourmic(m): 11:42pm On Aug 03, 2015
As for me Honestly, I will love to choose $300 groceries per month for life, all my earnings will be invested elsewhere and I can do whatever I like therafter. A Yoruba proverb says if hunger is excluded from poverty then poverty is doomed/conquered. (Bi ebi ba kuro ninu ise, abuse buse). Till the old age, my feeding is guaranteed, all I need to do is to walk majestically to the grocery store to get all my food stuffs and mind you, it's tax free for the entire household.......... grin grin grin grin grin

what about you?

Re: UGH!! This Is So Hard!! Which One Would YOU Pick!?! GO!! by twentyk(m): 11:51pm On Aug 03, 2015
groceries ni mehn
Re: UGH!! This Is So Hard!! Which One Would YOU Pick!?! GO!! by Skillfullulu(m): 12:04am On Aug 04, 2015
Grocery will do it, me that I can chop..
Re: UGH!! This Is So Hard!! Which One Would YOU Pick!?! GO!! by Rockmyworld(m): 12:10am On Aug 04, 2015
But if you look at it very well the best option is Free Travel. now lets reason together.....

if you have free travel for life what does that simply means? you can work for people by helping them to deliver package to any part of the world at a subsidize rate and make ten times or more of that $300 you opt for earlier. people will be beg u to help them deliver packages. you will popular at every airport in the world. there are more to free travel if you look deep down...

lollz just thinking bro.

1 Like

Re: UGH!! This Is So Hard!! Which One Would YOU Pick!?! GO!! by Rockmyworld(m): 12:12am On Aug 04, 2015
and mind you there is free food in every plane. lollllz grin cool wink

1 Like

Re: UGH!! This Is So Hard!! Which One Would YOU Pick!?! GO!! by favourmic(m): 12:22am On Aug 04, 2015
Rockmyworld:
But if you look at it very well the best option is Free Travel. now lets reason together.....

if you have free travel for life what does that simply means? you can work for people by helping them to deliver package to any part of the world at a subsidize rate and make ten times or more of that $300 you opt for earlier. people will be beg u to help them deliver packages. you will popular at every airport in the world. there are more to free travel if you look deep down...

lollz just thinking bro.

grin grin grin grin what about plane crash? or something like malaysia airline....... grin grin grin and not everybody we trust you to send packages cos they might be so scared of you.....lolz just saying
Re: UGH!! This Is So Hard!! Which One Would YOU Pick!?! GO!! by Rockmyworld(m): 12:36am On Aug 04, 2015
favourmic:

grin grin grin grin what about plane crash? or something like malaysia airline....... grin grin grin and not everybody we trust you to send packages cos they might be so scared of you.....lolz just saying

lolllz you dont have to think about that bro. Is there anything safe in this life? life itself is a risk. the water we drink, food we eat, air we breadth .... or didnt you hear of innocent people that died because of gas explosion in one state like that forgotten where. We are only safe with God. I fear not

1 Like

Re: UGH!! This Is So Hard!! Which One Would YOU Pick!?! GO!! by favourmic(m): 1:19am On Aug 04, 2015
Rockmyworld:

lolllz you dont have to think about that bro. Is there anything safe in this life? life itself is a risk. the water we drink, food we eat, air we breadth .... or didnt you hear of innocent people that died because of gas explosion in one state like that forgotten where. We are only safe with God. I fear not

Pastor nice one once the Lord is on our side..

(1) (Reply)

That Eye Yu Give To Your Father Knowing He Asked Your Mom To Abort Yu. / A Hilarious Answer Script Of An Undergraduate In Ghana / What Are The Two Funniest Pictures On Your Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.