Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,277 members, 7,807,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

Teenagers Attack Shops, Stab Three To Death (PHOTO) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teenagers Attack Shops, Stab Three To Death (PHOTO) (20314 Views)

Man Rapes 70-year-old London Returnee To Death (photo) / Hausa Teenagers Attack Lagos School, Beat Principal, Steal N1.5m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teenagers Attack Shops, Stab Three To Death (PHOTO) by ceejay80s(m): 7:45am On Aug 04, 2015
Those guys are not teenagers, they should be about 21-28yrs, ebute meta and mushin has always been a bad place to live, even if house na free there, I no fit stay there

1 Like

Re: Teenagers Attack Shops, Stab Three To Death (PHOTO) by Delusiongirl20(f): 7:46am On Aug 04, 2015
Freaking badass kids
Re: Teenagers Attack Shops, Stab Three To Death (PHOTO) by otokx(m): 7:47am On Aug 04, 2015
Arrested and then released on bail only to repeat worse crimes is what makes "jungle justice" thrive in Nigeria.
Re: Teenagers Attack Shops, Stab Three To Death (PHOTO) by raystanley(m): 8:00am On Aug 04, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
This is the handiwork of APC touts, i trust them, they like violent activities too much.
And when the real violent comes , they can't survive it...
Re: Teenagers Attack Shops, Stab Three To Death (PHOTO) by OldGist(m): 8:03am On Aug 04, 2015
Things like this happen only in Nigeria
Re: Teenagers Attack Shops, Stab Three To Death (PHOTO) by mrpatozky(m): 8:11am On Aug 04, 2015
Lagos loool am not surprised... Anything can happen grin grin grin
Re: Teenagers Attack Shops, Stab Three To Death (PHOTO) by Hero10001: 8:17am On Aug 04, 2015
Weldone boys..
But you shoulda wait for those y.i.bo peeps to start biafra before taking over everything na?!
Anyways, we are waiting..
#ThisIsLagos
#WeOwnLagos.
Re: Teenagers Attack Shops, Stab Three To Death (PHOTO) by NoRetreat(m): 8:19am On Aug 04, 2015
imbless:
See what the leaders of tomorrow are doing
The killers can never grow to the status of adulthood. Since they are robbers and murderers God will wipe them away before they reach age of maturity.How will the blood of innoncents they shed allowed them to live.
Re: Teenagers Attack Shops, Stab Three To Death (PHOTO) by hedonistic: 8:33am On Aug 04, 2015
That's what you get when loafers and people without meaningful income procreate beyond the bounds of common sense, giving birth to miscreants and deviants who would later constitute a menace to society.

Birth control is an imperative policy to pursue, something similar to China's 'One Child' policy. Why should a miserable couple who cannot even feed themselves keep giving birth like chickens and end up with 7 children in a one room face-me-I-face-you apartment? These children would inevitably be thrown into the streets where they will grow up to foment trouble and disturb the peace of society.

If care is not taken, the security situation in Nigeria would be unmanageable in the next 10 years with the current rate of uncontrolled population explosion.

2 Likes

Re: Teenagers Attack Shops, Stab Three To Death (PHOTO) by Icon4s(m): 8:35am On Aug 04, 2015
i know dat part of lagos wela. Well those boys were probably babies or werent born when i used to ply that route.
Re: Teenagers Attack Shops, Stab Three To Death (PHOTO) by masseratti: 8:40am On Aug 04, 2015
What kind of arrant non sense is this? If they know their names what are the elders in that area doing? Teenagers? Yorubas need to wake up,this attitudes has to stop,either they go to school,learn commerce or a skill.
Re: Teenagers Attack Shops, Stab Three To Death (PHOTO) by simplynola(m): 8:44am On Aug 04, 2015
So who will you report to? when even the National Assembly is full of touts.
Re: Teenagers Attack Shops, Stab Three To Death (PHOTO) by sunshine1974(m): 9:01am On Aug 04, 2015
Nigeria is such a useless country, people and security operatives will be aware of useless groups and associations yet dey won't do anything till d hoodlums carry out their wicked acts only den will the police show up and start looking for dem. From the report, the boys are known bad boys in the area yet the authorities left them. Nobody kept dem under surveillance or even detain dem, it's now dey will start carrying out investigations. Useless and lawless country. Mtchewwwww
Re: Teenagers Attack Shops, Stab Three To Death (PHOTO) by dseyi61: 9:03am On Aug 04, 2015
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Teenagers Attack Shops, Stab Three To Death (PHOTO) by Tex42(m): 9:06am On Aug 04, 2015
The Nigerian police and other security divisions should declare war on Cultism, be it school, Street and what have you, because this is how they go on to become the Okorodu Bank robbery perpetrators.

When u want to fight crime and tame social vices, start from the source/root, alas the Naija police does not apply intelligence in their operations. They wait until these miscreants develop to the likes of Shakau, Anini...

Twenty and ten naira tips no dey alloy them think straight...

Onlyinnigeria Sha!
Re: Teenagers Attack Shops, Stab Three To Death (PHOTO) by deebrain(m): 9:08am On Aug 04, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
This is the handiwork of APC touts, i trust them, they like violent activities too much.

Use James 1 vs 5 to pray...

Lord, i refuse folly in Jesus name! Make me speak in wisdom from today in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Teenagers Attack Shops, Stab Three To Death (PHOTO) by 123papas(m): 9:10am On Aug 04, 2015
That guy made it ohh. Sorry jare
Esdb3:

U re a mugu. U wnt fp nd ftc ur post will never make fp
Re: Teenagers Attack Shops, Stab Three To Death (PHOTO) by Optionalx: 10:29am On Aug 04, 2015
call them by their names na - thieves, touts, thugs, area boys etc. which one be TENEGERS undecided
Re: Teenagers Attack Shops, Stab Three To Death (PHOTO) by Beync(f): 10:41am On Aug 04, 2015
Products of inbreeding, useless generation.
Re: Teenagers Attack Shops, Stab Three To Death (PHOTO) by 400billionman: 1:47pm On Aug 04, 2015
Police, arresting innocent people since 500 BC.
Re: Teenagers Attack Shops, Stab Three To Death (PHOTO) by Princephelar(m): 4:44pm On Aug 04, 2015
https://instagram.com/p/54WLSCJcwy/

Pls like dis video on my instagram page and tag your friends to like it too
Re: Teenagers Attack Shops, Stab Three To Death (PHOTO) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 04, 2015
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided undecided undecided undecided cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Teenagers Attack Shops, Stab Three To Death (PHOTO) by Fourwinds: 5:49pm On Aug 04, 2015
kennyman2000:
Hmmmm... These teenagers cant use their youthful age to work again.. Smh..
many of them will die with such attitude. go and check dey don't last

(1) (2) (Reply)

Madness Vigilante Murdered By Madman In Delta / NDLEA Discovers Cannabis Sativa Farm In Oluyole In Oyo State / Police Arrest Traffic Robbers On Ikorodu Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.