Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,842 members, 7,802,695 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House (94919 Views)

Construction Of Five Bedroom Duplex With A Pent House At Guzape(fct Abuja) / How Much Will A 5 Bedroom Duplex Cost? / Great Offer!!!! 4 Nos Luxury 3 Bedroom Flats Plus A Pent House Selling In Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House by fizzy94(m): 7:11am On Jan 20, 2017
Money well spent

2 Likes

Re: Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House by rhymz(m): 7:11am On Jan 20, 2017
I am currently building one in my village and the roofing alone is costing me almost 2M, using step tiles..... I would like to know the total cost of building that house sir.

1 Like

Re: Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House by DancingSkeleton(m): 7:12am On Jan 20, 2017
[quote author=wemmyklein post=52959835][/quote] total cost of everything pls
Re: Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House by AngelicBeing: 7:12am On Jan 20, 2017
cool
Re: Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House by anonymuz(m): 7:12am On Jan 20, 2017
this is beautiful,baba God please answer my prayer this month.

1 Like

Re: Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House by Iamwrath: 7:13am On Jan 20, 2017
Like how much finish am
Re: Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House by balash(m): 7:14am On Jan 20, 2017
Cost of the house please
Re: Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House by philclem(m): 7:16am On Jan 20, 2017
.....What else do u need as a home? But ur caption tho.....what if we told u its bad,will u demolish and start all over again?
Re: Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House by jayAjoku(m): 7:16am On Jan 20, 2017
Really nice the paint detail was cool
Re: Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House by legendte(m): 7:17am On Jan 20, 2017
Lovely finished
Re: Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House by Kokopos(m): 7:20am On Jan 20, 2017
Good morning. Nice work. Please can we see the floor plans. Thanks
Re: Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House by richdaddy75: 7:21am On Jan 20, 2017
moshoodn:

Nice design..

However, I have a question. Assuming i have started a five bedroom which is at the lintel level and i decide to include a penthouse which wasnt in the plan originally.....

1. Is it advisable
2. How do i begin to plan for the staircase
3. What general advise can you give.

Thanks.

It is possible. Get a good mason to interpret your imagination. Not necessarily an architect! But just ensure more columns and beams are included

1 Like

Re: Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House by greenermodels: 7:21am On Jan 20, 2017
[quote author=wemmyklein post=52959835][/quote]can i get the floor plan of this beautiful home? you can snap it with a phone camera.
Re: Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House by zheroes(m): 7:27am On Jan 20, 2017
@ op,

Lovely building. Its greatly appreciated!!!! Kindly do all of us asking how much could finish this a favor by responding with a range not necessarily the actual amont, so we too can plan. Abi bros you no want make all us grow too? Thanks as we anticipate your response. May God continue to bless your and our hustle!!!! Amen!!!!
Re: Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House by Nobody: 7:28am On Jan 20, 2017
anyone who can rebuild something like this for me

with possible estimates
Re: Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House by igbsam(m): 7:31am On Jan 20, 2017
Wow....this is beautiful. Can u pls drop me your number or whatsapp....some questions i want to ask you.
Re: Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House by money121(m): 7:32am On Jan 20, 2017
Nice one
Re: Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House by money121(m): 7:34am On Jan 20, 2017
rhymz:
I am currently building one in my village and the roofing alone is costing me almost 2M, using step tiles..... I would like to know the total cost of building that house sir.

2m for ,Steptiles roofing I rest my case..
While can't u go for stone coated then?

2 Likes

Re: Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House by Nobody: 7:34am On Jan 20, 2017
This is so beautiful

1 Like

Re: Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House by Trustme2(m): 7:34am On Jan 20, 2017
@ Op, you've not answered the salient questions being asked about your project. If you're not ready to answer them why did u bring the topic here abi is it only for show. Even if na for show, at least some people have congratulated you and wished u well. I beg answer the questions

1 Like

Re: Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House by skigbu: 7:36am On Jan 20, 2017
call for your 3D designs on 09081037402

Re: Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House by Burgerlomo: 7:38am On Jan 20, 2017
Beautiful

1 Like

Re: Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House by othman11(m): 7:42am On Jan 20, 2017
wemmyklein:

Hello guys, I just want to share some pictures of a 5 bedroom bungalow with a pent house (construction process).Good or Bad.
Are you a Civil Engineer ??
Re: Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House by Diamondpicture(m): 7:47am On Jan 20, 2017
Very good
Re: Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House by benueguy(m): 7:51am On Jan 20, 2017
[quote author=wemmyklein post=52959835][/quote]
Well done, op. Please how much did it cost to build this? Aside from the land. I mean from foundation to this level.
Re: Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House by Orikinla1: 7:53am On Jan 20, 2017
Good design.
But I don't like bushy surroundings, because of reptiles and mice.
Re: Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House by igwegeorgiano(m): 7:57am On Jan 20, 2017
wemmyklein:

Hello guys, I just want to share some pictures of a 5 bedroom bungalow with a pent house (construction process).Good or Bad.
Pls how much could the estimated cost of putting up this beautiful structure be?
Re: Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House by spygadgets(m): 8:03am On Jan 20, 2017
Very nice concept
Please kindly share the floor plan if u can
Re: Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House by kenoz(m): 8:03am On Jan 20, 2017
Wow !
This is beautiful
Re: Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House by kan12(m): 8:12am On Jan 20, 2017
FOR THIS,I WILL CONSIDER GIVING A Bleep,GOD BLESS THE OWNER,GOD BLESS NAIRALANDERS.

3 Likes

Re: Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House by moshoodn(m): 8:13am On Jan 20, 2017
richdaddy75:

It is possible. Get a good mason to interpret your imagination. Not necessarily an architect! But just ensure more columns and beams are included

Thanks... I really appreciate.
Re: Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House by nemesiis: 8:16am On Jan 20, 2017
[quote author=wemmyklein post=52959835][/quote]

Please! May I know how much was used for the execution of this project? (Everything).

I'm planning on erecting something like this this year.

Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) / The Making Of The Port Harcourt "Duplex + 4 Flats" / Latest New Year Promo Prices For High Quality Imported Doors.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.