Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,608 members, 7,801,769 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

The Blessing Of Coming From A Broken Home - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Blessing Of Coming From A Broken Home (5364 Views)

What It Is Like Coming From A Poor Background, And The Way To Succeed In Life. / The Impact Of A Broken Home On A Child / Re: The Blessing Of Coming From A Broken Home Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Blessing Of Coming From A Broken Home by tpiander: 7:18am On Aug 04, 2015
list them here.
Re: The Blessing Of Coming From A Broken Home by DesChyko: 7:20am On Aug 04, 2015
Are you asking after the blessings of something abnormal?

1 Like

Re: The Blessing Of Coming From A Broken Home by tpiander: 7:21am On Aug 04, 2015
be careful, the person who will interview you for a visa might be in this group.

3 Likes

Re: The Blessing Of Coming From A Broken Home by Ddonoflife(m): 7:22am On Aug 04, 2015
1. You know where ur parents bleeped up and u will try to avoid it during ur marriage
2. You would not want ur kids to go through the kind of mental torture u and ur siblings went through as a result of a broken home
3.It makes you stronger and u can face. Any life situations.
4. You get to depend on ursef and not whining over little issues......dts all I cn tink of

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Blessing Of Coming From A Broken Home by Tallesty1(m): 7:27am On Aug 04, 2015
Ddonoflife:
1. You know where ur parents bleeped up and u will try to avoid it during ur marriage
2. You would not want ur kids to go through the kind of mental torture u and ur siblings went through as a result of a broken home
4. You get to depend on ursef and not whining over little issues......dts all I cn tink of

1 Like

Re: The Blessing Of Coming From A Broken Home by tpiander: 7:27am On Aug 04, 2015
You get to depend on ursef and not whining over little issues

curiously, this is true.

I wonder why.

2 Likes

Re: The Blessing Of Coming From A Broken Home by SAMBARRY: 7:37am On Aug 04, 2015
gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin
DesChyko:
Are you asking after the blessings of something abnormal?
Re: The Blessing Of Coming From A Broken Home by SAMBARRY: 7:39am On Aug 04, 2015
Tpia tpia oremi gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin

always asking amusing questions since 1479 grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Blessing Of Coming From A Broken Home by Chidoks(f): 9:42am On Aug 04, 2015
Ddonoflife:

the aforemrntioned are not blessings but lessons

5 Likes

Re: The Blessing Of Coming From A Broken Home by Ddonoflife(m): 9:52am On Aug 04, 2015
Chidoks:

the aforemrntioned are not blessings but lessons
what of blessing in disguise

1 Like

Re: The Blessing Of Coming From A Broken Home by wisdomiskey(m): 11:47am On Aug 04, 2015
OP r yuh 4rm a
broken home?
diz iZ not d first tym
yuh would open diz kind
of thread. undecided

1 Like

Re: The Blessing Of Coming From A Broken Home by Chidoks(f): 1:34pm On Aug 04, 2015
Ddonoflife:
what of blessing in disguise
LOL.okay, blessing in disguise will do.
Re: The Blessing Of Coming From A Broken Home by pickabeau1: 2:42pm On Aug 04, 2015
According to some scientists, there is no difference between a child of two parents and one raised by a single parent

6 Likes

Re: The Blessing Of Coming From A Broken Home by austine4real(m): 6:49pm On Aug 04, 2015
The blessing is u'l b independent(fend/strive 4ursef)
Re: The Blessing Of Coming From A Broken Home by tpiander: 12:07pm On Sep 24, 2015
Re: The Blessing Of Coming From A Broken Home by tpiander: 12:16pm On Sep 24, 2015
. . . . . . . . . .
Re: The Blessing Of Coming From A Broken Home by tpiander: 12:45pm On Sep 24, 2015
. . . . . . . . . .
Re: The Blessing Of Coming From A Broken Home by Rukkydelta(f): 4:44pm On Sep 24, 2015
Thank God I didn't come from a broken home

2 Likes

Re: The Blessing Of Coming From A Broken Home by tpiander: 5:21pm On Sep 24, 2015
Re: The Blessing Of Coming From A Broken Home by Dyt(f): 6:20pm On Sep 24, 2015
pickabeau1:
According to some scientists, there is no difference between a child of two parents and one raised by a single parent

kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: The Blessing Of Coming From A Broken Home by tpiander: 9:48pm On Sep 24, 2015
. . . . . . . .
Re: The Blessing Of Coming From A Broken Home by tpiander: 9:50pm On Sep 24, 2015
. . . . . . . . . . .
Re: The Blessing Of Coming From A Broken Home by tpiander: 9:54pm On Sep 24, 2015
. . . . . . . . . .
Re: The Blessing Of Coming From A Broken Home by tpiander: 9:54pm On Sep 24, 2015
. . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Re: The Blessing Of Coming From A Broken Home by tpiander: 9:57pm On Sep 24, 2015
. . . . . . . . ..
Re: The Blessing Of Coming From A Broken Home by tpiander: 10:00pm On Sep 24, 2015
. . . . . . . . .
Re: The Blessing Of Coming From A Broken Home by tpiander: 10:01pm On Sep 24, 2015
. . . . . . . . . .
Re: The Blessing Of Coming From A Broken Home by tpiander: 10:13pm On Sep 24, 2015
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Re: The Blessing Of Coming From A Broken Home by tpiander: 10:14pm On Sep 24, 2015
. . . . . . . . . . .. . . .
Re: The Blessing Of Coming From A Broken Home by gidjah(m): 10:26pm On Sep 24, 2015
fair enough,some of us who are products of this can testify to such,though it can be Heartwrenching.
Re: The Blessing Of Coming From A Broken Home by tpiander: 10:34pm On Sep 24, 2015
. . . . . . . . . .
Re: The Blessing Of Coming From A Broken Home by Blade21: 1:01am On Sep 25, 2015
Lottts I got to know what true nd genuine love is{ 2} learnt that your kids are your world u shld always be dere 4 dem {3} learnt self love nd value my dad tot me am de most amazing woman in de worrld nd I shldnt accept less{4} got the best siblings in de world w always dere for each other nd. So many more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Am Getting Ashamed Of Still Living A Single Guy / Meet The 26-year-old Lady Who Married A 74-year-old Nigerian Billionaire. Photos / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.