Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,365 members, 7,800,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

El-rufa’i Sacks ADC For Insurbordination - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufa’i Sacks ADC For Insurbordination (32261 Views)

Atiku Already Running For 2019 — El-rufa’i / El-rufa’i Dashed People’s Hopes — Kaduna Elders / Why I Stopped Issuance Of Gifts During Ramadan, Xmas – El-rufa’i ( Vanguard) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

El-rufa’i Sacks ADC For Insurbordination by ceometromedia: 7:40am On Aug 04, 2015
[img]http://4.bp..com/--bzYDqSHQSc/VcBUrchRxRI/AAAAAAAGHIM/Lk-lOrPZk6w/s1600/1.jpg[/img]

Kaduna state governor Malam Nasir el-Rufa’i last week sacked his Aide De Camp (ADC), ASP Abdullah Usman over allegations of insubordination.

Governor el-Rufa’i had particularly asked the Police authority to appoint ASP Usman to work with him after winning the gubernatorial election.

LEADERSHIP understands that ASP Usman worked with governor el-Rufa’i throughout the electioneering campaigns, but was relieved of his duty in the Government House after being found guilty of many allegations.

LEADERSHIP gathered, the former ADC was found guilty of alleged mismanagement of funds meant for his colleagues, shortchanging some friends of the governor and other domestic staff of the government house.

A dependable source at the Government House told LEADERSHIP that the former ADC, was also found guilty of causing disaffection and misunderstanding between the Police and men of the State Security Service (SSS), among other issues.

The governor, it was gathered felt disappointed over his ADC’s behaviour and asked him to vacate his position.

Meanwhile, the former ADC has been replaced with DSP Danasabe Ibrahim who was until his appointment chief security officer (CSO) of the government house.

Effort to speak with the state commissioner of police, Umaru Shehu proved abortive as he was said to be out of town.

http://leadership.ng/news/451469/el-rufai-sacks-adc-for-insurbordination

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-rufa’i Sacks ADC For Insurbordination by heykims(m): 7:41am On Aug 04, 2015
The political atmosphere is tense and seems unfriendly for the easily compromised personalities..

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufa’i Sacks ADC For Insurbordination by AlPeter: 7:42am On Aug 04, 2015
Eleyi gidi gan

4 Likes

Re: El-rufa’i Sacks ADC For Insurbordination by omenka(m): 7:44am On Aug 04, 2015
I don't know why I'm beginning to see another Buhari in this man... smiley

125 Likes 9 Shares

Re: El-rufa’i Sacks ADC For Insurbordination by Toktee(m): 7:46am On Aug 04, 2015
omenka:

You can say that again.

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: El-rufa’i Sacks ADC For Insurbordination by Nobody: 7:46am On Aug 04, 2015
For the past 8 years, everybody was shouting Fashola as the best governor in Nigeria (Africa),
But for the next 8 years, everybody will be shouting El Rufai as the best governor in Nigeria.
Mark my words.

161 Likes 8 Shares

Re: El-rufa’i Sacks ADC For Insurbordination by SeverusSnape(m): 7:50am On Aug 04, 2015
omenka:

Yes, But this one is educated. While the main one is an illiterate.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufa’i Sacks ADC For Insurbordination by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 04, 2015
He fears no human,
He bear his mind.
I saw the guts in him when he was minister FCT.....he demolished Ojo Madueke house. a close friend to OBJ.

Lets give him a chance. Kaduna ppl are lucky

101 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-rufa’i Sacks ADC For Insurbordination by Gogetta(m): 8:09am On Aug 04, 2015
omenka:

Ah, Mallam is a Mini-Buhari.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufa’i Sacks ADC For Insurbordination by modath(f): 8:10am On Aug 04, 2015
sescop:
For the past 8 years, everybody was shouting Fashola as the best governor in Nigeria (Africa),
But for the next 8 years, everybody will be shouting El Rufai as the best governor in Nigeria.
Mark my words.

Anyone that lived in the FCT prior

4 Likes

Re: El-rufa’i Sacks ADC For Insurbordination by modath(f): 8:12am On Aug 04, 2015
sescop:
Mark my words.

Anyone that lived in the FCT prior to & during tenure as Minister & has seen the mess Bala mohammed made of things after mallam's exit knows he is a master class..... He gets things done ithe RIGHT way.

30 Likes

Re: El-rufa’i Sacks ADC For Insurbordination by EdCure: 8:14am On Aug 04, 2015
More people will lose their job before they will realise that it's no longer business as usual.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-rufa’i Sacks ADC For Insurbordination by sunnyb0b0(m): 8:18am On Aug 04, 2015
omenka:

Omenka, Don't insult El-Rufai, El-Rufai is light years ahead of Buhari.

While Buhari can be said to be morally upright, he has no clue on other aspects of governance especially the economy which is a fall out of his little education, El-Rufai is well rounded in all departments.

Please, don't ever compare Rl-Rufai to Pa Buhari or else.....

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufa’i Sacks ADC For Insurbordination by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 04, 2015
modath:

Anyone that lived in the FCT prior to & during his appointment as Minister & the mess Bala mohammed made of things after mallam's exit knows he is a master class..... He gets things done in the RIGHT way.

El rufai is showing himself as a national figure

10 Likes

Re: El-rufa’i Sacks ADC For Insurbordination by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 04, 2015
Fair enough

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufa’i Sacks ADC For Insurbordination by Lanretoye(m): 8:40am On Aug 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Yes, But this one is educated. While the main one is an illiterate.
That illiterate is holding a position you are unlikely to attain in your life time for the second time,even with your Phd.
I guess u go back to your dico and check the meaning of that word.

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: El-rufa’i Sacks ADC For Insurbordination by Afrocatalyst: 9:46am On Aug 04, 2015
No time for such now. Total loyalty or...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-rufa’i Sacks ADC For Insurbordination by akinlex(m): 9:47am On Aug 04, 2015
How much is gtb exchange rates against the dollar
Re: El-rufa’i Sacks ADC For Insurbordination by ahckmedkosy(m): 9:47am On Aug 04, 2015
If the write up is true n allegations substantially proven tru then this is a good one from El Rufai but if it's witch hunting or a case of influence from powers that be then I am sorry for Nigeria.
Re: El-rufa’i Sacks ADC For Insurbordination by tuoyoojo(m): 9:47am On Aug 04, 2015
ok

one of the evidences of a good leader is his ability to react to situations promptly.

when someone is causing "problems" , a good leader would be able to act fast and quick.....i guess that was the major undoing of the last govt......

kudos to the 1st class gov

8 Likes

Re: El-rufa’i Sacks ADC For Insurbordination by ITSAWRAPP: 9:48am On Aug 04, 2015
One of the most active governors of the CLASS of 2015...kontinue grin

Fellow Nairalanders, please check out our incredible offer below

8 Likes

Re: El-rufa’i Sacks ADC For Insurbordination by fpeter(f): 9:48am On Aug 04, 2015
CHANGE!!!

5 Likes

Re: El-rufa’i Sacks ADC For Insurbordination by adedayourt(m): 9:49am On Aug 04, 2015

3 Likes

Re: El-rufa’i Sacks ADC For Insurbordination by hazyfm1: 9:49am On Aug 04, 2015
Lanretoye:

That illiterate is holding a position you are unlikely to attain in your life time for the second time,even with your Phd.
I guess u go back to your dico and check the meaning of that word.

THIS IS WHAT MORTAL KOMBAT CALL [size=18pt]FINISH HIM!![/size]

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufa’i Sacks ADC For Insurbordination by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 04, 2015
omenka:

Just as u saw anoda Buhari in saraki before d NASS election.

El Rufai for ur info is a product of PDP

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: El-rufa’i Sacks ADC For Insurbordination by Adonispco: 9:49am On Aug 04, 2015
El-rufai were ya nwayo!
Re: El-rufa’i Sacks ADC For Insurbordination by Adenugay(m): 9:49am On Aug 04, 2015
OK

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Xenophobia: What AU Should Do To South Africa – Atiku Abubakar / Looters List: We Can't Work With The Presidency - Saraki / Dogara Heads Back To House Of Reps, Wins 2 of 3 LGAs - NIGERIAN TRIBUNE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.