Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,838 members, 7,802,684 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

The Diary Of A Husband, His Girl, Woman...and Wife. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Diary Of A Husband, His Girl, Woman...and Wife. (7244 Views)

Why Most Girls Don't Like Eating Food Cooked By Another Girl/woman / Nairalander Proposes To His Girl Friend / What Does It Take To Break A Girl/woman's Heart ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Diary Of A Husband, His Girl, Woman...and Wife. by Divineluv14(f): 6:18pm On Oct 22, 2015
Femi come and update angry Don't abandon this thread o angry
Re: The Diary Of A Husband, His Girl, Woman...and Wife. by buoye1(m): 6:39pm On Oct 22, 2015
I really missed your unique story Line..

Welcome back femmi
Re: The Diary Of A Husband, His Girl, Woman...and Wife. by tohbank(m): 8:17pm On Oct 22, 2015
Bros continue the story na
Re: The Diary Of A Husband, His Girl, Woman...and Wife. by buoye1(m): 6:34pm On Oct 23, 2015
If una no call femi come here, i fit cry ooo cry
Re: The Diary Of A Husband, His Girl, Woman...and Wife. by Molz(m): 12:19am On Nov 02, 2015
Oga cuman update oh before i finish this boli and epa
Re: The Diary Of A Husband, His Girl, Woman...and Wife. by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 04, 2015
nw u are gonna make me cry if u dont update.
Re: The Diary Of A Husband, His Girl, Woman...and Wife. by benzeeno: 8:16pm On Jan 27, 2016
Another short-lived thread, when I was already getting in the zone.
Re: The Diary Of A Husband, His Girl, Woman...and Wife. by haywhizzz(m): 6:56pm On Feb 02, 2016
Seriously... undecided
Re: The Diary Of A Husband, His Girl, Woman...and Wife. by OlufemiAbbey(m): 9:37am On Aug 09, 2016
What can I say? A year on! A lot has happened felas that my hands cannot fully express. All I can say is, 'E ma binu', 'I am sorry'. I made a promise, so let me try and fulfil it. Sincere apologies to all my readers. Being married is not easy ooo.

Me: Hold on.

One last check on everything: tables, sofas, the floor... All neat and sparkling. I felt a rushing joy within myself. First impression matters a lot. So, in that confidence, I walked gallantly, albeit, slowly, to go fetch Binta. A part of me wanted this meeting done as quickly as possible while the old player in me reminded me of my impeccable predatory ability. I was lost in this latter thought and all smile when I flung open the gate. What my eyes saw that day was beyond words. I never expected it; no, not from Binta!

Binta was in a blue jean skirt, sapped by a blue-black leggings. Her white body-hug t-shirt did one thing only - it pushes out her well-rounded breast, giving me a clear view of the shape and contours of her breast. She had a purple beret on and her lips was smashed with a light red lip gloss. To finish the kill, she had a little cute glass on. She looked completely different from the Binta I used to know. Right there in my mind, I know something is really wrong...and my ever-ready, busy-body, mood-swinging notorious 3rd-leg was almost in full attention!

Binta: Good morning sir...

Her voice sounded like the kind of repetitive echo one hears in a dream. My eyes were all fixed on her, surveying the glorious presence of an angelic being in front of me. She greeted me again before I could respond...and I think she knew something was wrong.

Me: Morning sister. How are you?

Binta: I am fine. (She looked straight into my eyes probing for answers that I don't have...) Is everything alright?

Me: (stuttering) Yes, everything is fine. Please come in..

I led her into my DEN. At this point people, I really don't know what I am doing. I just walked it like a bull being led to slaughter. Whatever defence mechanism I had set up earlier flew out the window. Whatever resistance I had built crumbled. I just allowed things played out. It was a day I felt like my old self - a man waiting and lurking to devour the portable salad in front of me. I didn't plan for this... I didn't plan for this... I repeat, I didn't plan for this.

1 Like

Re: The Diary Of A Husband, His Girl, Woman...and Wife. by OlufemiAbbey(m): 9:40am On Aug 09, 2016
Me: Please have a sit.

She sat down but her eyes were still fixed on me like someone expecting money from an ATM. She knew something was wrong, so she kept on asking...

Binta: I hope is well sir? I noticed your looks when you opened the gate and I've never seen you like that before. Did I come at the wrong time? Please tell me.

Me: Pardon my sudden facial change. It's nothing really everything is fine, trust me.

Binta: Hmmm. Trust you? Are you sure?

Me: I am. What can I offer you please?

Binta: I am fine sir.

Me: Offence No. 1. Nobody turns down my offer. Whether you're fine before you came here is irrelevant. What I offer, you must accept.

Binta: (Laughs out) Really? That's pretty much like a decree from a military general.

Me: That you've observed correctly. I am a general, and you're in my barracks. So, once again, what can I offer you?

Binta: Before you lock me up in your guard room, anything you can offer, your excellency, will be accepted by me!

Me: That's more like it...

We both laughed as I made my way to the fridge. I got her a chilled Lemon Juice I had kept in the fridge for days. After serving her a cup, I sat on the sofa opposite her. I watched as she slowly and almost flawlessly, sipped her drink. I observed as the flood of the juice gently rushed down her throat. Her lips carefully stationed on the tip of the cup so that she won't lose her touch.

Deep inside my heart I was struggling. I have waved goodbye to that part of me that only cared about sex. In my eyes, she appeared naked. As if I've got me the all-seeing-piercing-see-through eyes, I imagined how her breast would look like, the colour of her pants, and the sacredness of the candy strapped between her legs. I already see myself smooching her, fighting to take off her dress. I was lost in this thought until the ring tone from my phone saved me...

Binta: Your phone is ringing...

Me: Oh, yes. Thanks.

It was a friend. He asked me some work related questions which I quickly answered and ended the call. I quickly wanted to get back to my desire-fed thought of getting laid by Binta.

Binta: Are you sure everything is all right?

Me: Why?

Binta: You've been overtly quiet since I came in, coupled with the sudden change of your looks at the gate. You know you can tell me if anything is the matter. Remember, a problem shared is half-solved!

Like for real? Baby you've no idea. I wish you have a damn clue that you're the problem right now. But like all men will do, you've got to fake the emotion, and lie...

Me: Oh, there is no problem. Everything is fine, trust me.

She sighed and returned to her drink. When she's had about a cup and half, I opened the conversation officially:

Me: So, what is it you wanna tell me that couldn't be said on the phone?

Binta: Hmmm. (She galloped the last fill in the cup, adjusted her sitting posture, and spoke)

Yes sir. Please don't be annoyed with my question. I should really have asked on the phone but I chose to come see you one on one to discuss. Also, I wanted to know your place better.

(For my mind, I don dey rage! Wetin? You better not be playing with me now)...

My question sir is, we've known each other for almost two years now but you've not be talking to me until recently. I want to know why and probably apologise if I've wronged you.

Me: Seriously is that the reason you're here?

Binta: Actually, one of the reasons.

Me: Oh, you mean there are plenty of reasons?

Binta: Just two actually.

Me: Tell me the second reason too so I can respond all together.

Binta: No sir, one step at a time.

Me: Oh, silly me. Apologies.

Binta: There is no need for that sir. So, tell me.

Me: Well, you know, I don't wanna be close unnecessarily to the opposite sex in the church and I...

Binta: (Cuts in) But I've seen you talked to other girls in the church. You laughed with them and moved with them...

*Is someone sensing jealousy here?*

Me: Oh, really?

Binta: Yes. I've seen you on many occasions.

Me: Well, I am sorry if I've disregarded you in the past. I don't mean to. My reasons for doing that are genuine. I am sorry if I've not been par at it.

Binta: You still have not answered my question.

Me: Excuse me?

Binta: Why did you disregard me. I mean, I greet you any day we see in church but received little or no response. In fact, there was a day you came to church for a youth programme and after which it started raining. I gave up my umbrella so you could get home without being drenched by the rain while I had to stay back in the church and wait until the rain subsides.

Me: I didn't remember that.

Binta: Of course you won't, cos I didn't give it to you directly. I sent someone to.

Me: I am really sorry. I've always respected ladies. Forgive my ungentlemanly behaviour.

Binta: Hmmmm. It's ok. Apology accepted.

Me: So, what's the second reason?

1 Like

Re: The Diary Of A Husband, His Girl, Woman...and Wife. by OlufemiAbbey(m): 10:33am On Aug 09, 2016
sexfabregas
bassette(m), Abita(m),
MayflowerB(f), sirjakez(m),
Walexsammy(m), anyaekekehinde
(m), holluwai(m), Peree(m),
McPhilz8(m), rolletkennel(m),
Kandaha, joywendy(f), jbomo11,
spacefreak, ObieTee1(m),
bruzhgn, desdichando(m),
santos247, femooshad(m),
JurassicPark, mojounited(m),
gbengaoa(m),
Ithee(m), ogboni76(m), lordmario
(m), talk2riel, kinwayne(m),
joelpearl, Dafone(m), Nitefury,
frankyfipps(m), Blackeard(m),
change9ja(f), Stelvin101(m),
Tobechuckwu(m), LewisO,
detholar7(m), somoyesoji(m)
Re: The Diary Of A Husband, His Girl, Woman...and Wife. by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 09, 2016
Welcome back bro..
Re: The Diary Of A Husband, His Girl, Woman...and Wife. by cutecanson(m): 11:46am On Aug 09, 2016
Now i knw hw much i missed dis matured, skilled writeups from oga femi.. . . spot on bro, i d folo wit my wagon
Re: The Diary Of A Husband, His Girl, Woman...and Wife. by yoaking: 12:04pm On Aug 09, 2016
Where is Deola?
Re: The Diary Of A Husband, His Girl, Woman...and Wife. by OlufemiAbbey(m): 1:26pm On Aug 09, 2016
yoaking:
Where is Deola?

Lmao! Anyways, Deola is very fine. She's outta the country tho'. It's been about four months we spoke. Thanks for asking sir.
Re: The Diary Of A Husband, His Girl, Woman...and Wife. by OlufemiAbbey(m): 2:17pm On Aug 09, 2016
Binta: The second reason is actually disturbing and hurting me. We work in the same office but we hardly talked. I heard you are one of those angry with the way I was 'favoured' back then, right?

Me: To be honest I was. I couldn't understand why someone will keep his/her job secured even when he/she is not fully qualified for it. Make no mistakes, I respect you and your personality but I just couldn't belly it back then.

Binta: No wonder!

Binta: No wonder the distance and the dislike.

Me: Don't go there please.

Binta: See, this is the reason I came. I need you to forget the past and let's move on.

Me: See Binta, I used to have issues with it but now, I am ok. I guess what will be will be, right.

Binta: Yes, you're right.

A part of me felt like throwing her outta my apartment but on a second thought, I think I rather enjoyed her presence. Her mental alertness coupled with her glowing skin and near-perfect physique was all the sedatives I needed to fill my emotionally starved mind. A soap was going on on TV (I couldn't remember the name now. It was one of the popular soaps that season). She was obviously interested and stayed glued to it. That diversion gave me the opportunity to really feasted on the ravaging beauty before me.

You know sometimes, hatred can make you lose sight of the most beautiful things of life. Binta is madly beautiful but my beef with her blinded my scavenging eyes. Young, elegant, educated, disciplined, soft-spoken... Mehn! Binta was (at that time) a total package. There is this adage in my language that, "if you purposely close your eyes when a wicked man passes by, a good man may pass by too before you open your eyes." That's the irony of life people. There is sense in non-sense. There is a good in every bad. Take our current economic situation for example. Whereas many are complaining about the current recession, thousands of people are building houses, buying cars, executing huge monetary projects. What I am saying is that, in whatever situation we find ourselves -good or bad- let us try to learn from it.

It was as if a veil was lifted off my eyes and all I could see is the glorious creature sitting on my sofa in front of me. Whatever 'hatred' I had nursed until that moment vanished. A new chapter was opened - a chapter of my soft spot for Binta. Whatever triggered such a feeling remains a mystery to me until today.

2 Likes

Re: The Diary Of A Husband, His Girl, Woman...and Wife. by OlufemiAbbey(m): 2:53pm On Aug 09, 2016
Two Hour Later...

Binta: I should be going Mr...

Me: Please call me Femi.

Binta: Hmmm... Officially or unofficially?

Me: Both.

Binta: What will people say at work?

Me: Let them say whatever they want.

Binta: Ok ooo. See you on Monday then.

As she made her way towards the exit, as if I was possessed, I grabbed her arm and gave her a warm hug. I held her so tightly and firmly. I made sure all the glory of her huge firm breast was all planted on my chest. She just stood still, shocked. When I noticed, I whispered into her ears,

"I am sorry for all the hurt. Let start afresh." Then I released her.

Binta: Ok. (She stretched her hands towards me). I am Binta Omokri.

Me: I am Femi Dawson (pseudonym).

Binta: It's nice meeting you.

Me: It's nice meeting you too.

Now, she started one thing that endeared her to me: spontaneous drama.

Binta: You look familiar...

Binta: You look like someone who works in my office.

Me: Really? And where is that?

Binta: I can't remember really.

Me: I see.

Binta: Sorry, how did I get here?

At this point I was a little confused. Is this for real or she's playing it up? Guys, you need to see the sincerity in her voice and on her face. I was lost.

Me: Sorry I don't understand.

Binta: I am asking you how I got into the place.

Before I could answer, sensing my confused state, she bursted into laughter.

Binta: Got ya! That's one of my act: drama!

Me: Oh! Weldone.

I felt a little relief knowing that she's only kidding. For my mind, I don dey fear ooo. Olorun ma je ka ri wahala (May we not experience trouble). If that kind of joke come become real, wetin I go tell people? A sane lady walked into my house only for her to walk out mentally unstable? God forbid!

We both laughed as I walked her to the door and the gate subsequently. She asked me to go back that she can find her way home. I obliged. It was a turn around chat with Binta cos from that day. We became close, very close and unnecessarily close...if you know what I mean.

1 Like

Re: The Diary Of A Husband, His Girl, Woman...and Wife. by Louis005(m): 4:57pm On Aug 09, 2016
@femi, come and continue what u have started unless u go promise to buy me another pop corn when this one finish grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Diary Of A Husband, His Girl, Woman...and Wife. by OlufemiAbbey(m): 6:19pm On Aug 09, 2016
I became unnecessarily uneasy. It was as if Binta came only to tickle my fancy...and that she did very well... I was wowed! In fact, I began regretting all those periods I sidelined her for somewhat unreasonable reason. God works in mysterious ways; at least, she's an example of such mystery of God. A thought came to my mind as I walked back to my apartment, "Boy, just forget the past and crack on with this lady." She's worth my attention. Ok. Let's see how it goes.

Sunday came as normal and unlike the previous distant greetings, we hugged briefly after Church service and went for different departmental meetings. I finished my meeting before she does but when I checked on her, I was told she's already gone.

Me: Why?

A Sister: She said she wanted to fix her hair.

Me: Oh! There you go. Thanks.

Women and their Sunday hair fixing sef. Mtcheewww. I was a bit sad cos I thought I could make use of her drama again. Well, I took solace from the obvious fact that in less than 24 hrs, we'll see each other in the office. I went home quickly to prepare for the following day's work as usual. It's funny really how we take seriously our work places than church. Lol. I was never in hurry to go to church; but work? Dem never born me. This "daily bread" thing no be joke ooo. I am not saying that our commitment to our various work places should be more than our various places of worship (church or mosque). Let's try to balance things up: attach same priority and relevance to both.

Monday Morning...

I came to office that morning excited. Reason? Well, maybe because of Binta's weekend hangover. I was all smiles to the extent that my friends noticed.

"Femi what's up? You're all smiles. You win lottery?"

Me: Really? Nothing serious folks. I am aiite.

Our receptionist, Rashidat, also noticed my unusually glowing face.

Rashidat: Mr. Femi, ki lo n sele? (What's up).

Me: Ko is repete. Mo wa ok (Nothing much. I am fine).

Rashidat: Eyi ti e kan rerin yi l'agbara o... Laaro Monday? (This one that you're all smiles on a Monday morning is serious ooo).

Me: A ni ko is repete. (I am ok).

Lest I become a public spectacle, I changed my glowing facial expression. As I walked into my office, I noticed a big white envelope delicately placed in a very conspicuous place. When I asked the guy with whom I shared the office the source of the envelope, he played novice. Ladies and gentlemen, when I opened the envelope, I found a beautiful greeting card and a small piece of paper. The content of the small white paper will shock you. It reads:

"Although what you did was not gentlemanly, I salute your courage for being man enough to admit it. I like when men put aside their ego to admit they are wrong. Have a lovely week.
'Lola."

Jezz! Lola? What? After about two months? How did this get here? How did she know my office? In fact, who dropped this thing here? I rushed to the reception to inquire how the envelope made its way to my office.

Me: Rashida, did anyone ask of me before I came to office this morning?

Rashidat: No. What happened?

Me: I found this (I showed her) on my table and nobody seems to know how it got there!

Rashidat: Oh! I am so sorry Mr. Femi. A lady came here on Friday after you've gone home. She said she has something for you. I told her you've gone home already and she said she wanted the package to remain in the office. I gave it to one of the cleaners this morning to help me drop it on your table. I am sorry I should have told you immediately you walked in today but your unusual smile got me carried away. Apologies.

Me: It's ok. Thanks. I just wanna know how it came into my office.

I went back to my office confused. Lola sent me a card? The girl I've not seen since that Youth Programme? To make matters worse, I don't even have her number. I would've over-apologised if I had. Friends, it's been over five months since the incident that happened in church, and that is the exact time frame since I last saw her within and around the church. Talk about a sudden mood-swing. The thought of locating Lola occupied my mind as I worked throughout that day. I was so lost in that thought that I had forgotten completely about Binta and the euphoric bliss that happened over the weekend. Talk about a complicated complexity!

1 Like

Re: The Diary Of A Husband, His Girl, Woman...and Wife. by Presh900(m): 9:24pm On Aug 09, 2016
following .. .great work so far
Re: The Diary Of A Husband, His Girl, Woman...and Wife. by FuddiesandAce: 2:34pm On Aug 11, 2016
Following
Re: The Diary Of A Husband, His Girl, Woman...and Wife. by santos247(m): 5:56pm On Aug 24, 2016
salivating on the story line.....lets have the main dish please
Re: The Diary Of A Husband, His Girl, Woman...and Wife. by OlufemiAbbey(m): 9:49pm On Aug 25, 2017
Agreed, every part of me has been looking out for a chance to apologize to Lola for my ungentlemanliness the other night. It was a terrible feeling I looked forward to correcting. Sadly, Lola never gave me the chance to right my wrong. Five months have passed felas and out of the blue sky, she resurfaced again. Whatever feeling of euphoria I was cooking up with Binta came crashing down. I wasn’t in my right senses any longer. Like a flash, the drama that happened that night in the church played itself out right in front of me in 7D. I became so lost in thought and restless. Those who are very observant noticed I wasn’t myself that morning. Thanks to God, Binta had left to meet a client. Else, you know women now. Them sabi unravel mysterious things. I was in this semi-melancholic mood when a thought came to me, “go check the register at the receptionist desk.” I rushed down to Rashidat with the hope that perhaps Lola dropped her contact in the register…

Me: Hey Rashidat, who did you say dropped this again? (As if I don’t know)

Rashidat: Full name Omolola Rebecca Adetunji

Me: Interesting. Did she enter her name in the register?

Rashidat: Errmm… let me check. (She flipped back and forth before saying…) Yes, she did. She entered her email and…

Me: What about her phone number?

Rashidat: …phone number.

Me: (After a huge sigh of relief) Please, may I have it?

Rashidat: Sure sir.

Like a mighty rushing wind, I memorized Lola’s number as dictated by Rashidat and went back into my office. I brought out my phone and dialed the number. Here is what ensued:

Lola: Hello?

Me: Hello. Is this Lola?

Lola: Who is this?

Me: Sorry I need to confirm if I’m on to the right person.

Lola: Sure. This is Omolola Adetunji of (introduces the name of her organization)

Me: Thank you Jesus!

Lola: Excuse me?

Me: Apologies. I didn’t know I was sounding loud. My name is Femi Dawson. Five months ago we met at a Youth Programme in….

Lola: Oh, the man who changed my chair! Did you get my message?

Me; Yes I did. That’s why I am calling to apologize again for that night. I have been looking for you since that incident, hoping to truly apologize and tell you how sorry I am for being so stupid.

Lola: Hey! Don’t be too hard on yourself now. The fact is that I was really angry. I considered waiting till the end of the programme will be a complete waste of time. So I left. As fate would have it, I had to travel two weeks after that day on official business trip with my boss. I just came back last week. I figured you would have been looking all over for me. Fortunately for me, I ran into the Youth President of your church who told me where you work. So I sent you the little card to call a truce.

Me: (Deep sigh) Wow! You have no idea how disturbed I have been since then. It was a miracle when I saw your name on the little paper that came with the card.

Lola: It is well. So, how did you get my number?

Me: The register at the reception

Lola: Oh! I thought I was going to see you on Friday. I had registered my name and contact only to be told you’ve left few minutes later.

Me: Eyah. Well, thank God you registered your contact. Once again, please accept my apology.

Lola: Funny! I told you it’s over. Please no more apology; you’re making me feel uncomfortable here.

Me: Sorry about that. Can I ask you for a favour?

Lola: Favour you say?

Me: Yes, favour.

Lola: Well, it depends on the kind of favour you wanna ask plus I doubt my ability to give it

Me: Not a big deal really. I am sure you can handle it.

Lola: Well, if you say so; shoot.

Me: How about we hook up this weekend at any place of your choosing and the convenient time.

Lola: Wow! You are really pushing this Mr. Dawson

Me: Please, call me Femi

Lola: It is ok. Let’s see how this week runs out. I’ll get back to you latest Thursday evening

Me: That’s fine by me. I’ll wait for your call.

Lola: Ok. Do have a lovely week Femi

Me: You too Lola.

Phew! That went well I guess? What a lovely way to start your week. I was in this happy mood when I heard a knock on my door. Guess who?
Re: The Diary Of A Husband, His Girl, Woman...and Wife. by OlufemiAbbey(m): 4:00pm On Aug 26, 2017
Binta has just returned from the trip to her client. She looked all stressed up and needing rest. Her sorry eyes meeting my glowing face sent a complete contrast to the atmosphere.

Binta: What’s going on sir? You look excited?

Me: Excited? Well, I don’t know about that but I just got off the phone with someone I have been looking for.

Binta: Who is that?

Me: Ermmm…. A friend I met in church about five months ago. Things turned out rough between us and I have been restless to making it right. Thank goodness, I got hold of the person and everything seems to be back to normal again between us.

Binta: Forgive me if I sound intrusive, I sensed you’ve been careful not to reveal the person’s gender. So, if I may ask, is it a guy or a lady?

Me: What difference does it make really? Bottom-line is I’ve been able to re-establish contact with this person and everything is normal again.

Binta: If you say so sir. Actually I am on my way out for lunch. Do you mind joining me?

Me: I would have loved to but, as you can see, I need to tear down this mountainous task before me. Get me something on your way back, will you?

Binta: Sure I will. What do you want?

Me: Something I can munch.

Binta: Ok. See you.

If my sensors are giving me correct signals, I think Binta wanted in. Ever since we started talking, there’s been a rather sultry move from her towards me like, “what did you eat last night?”, “what can I get you?”, “you look great in those” and so on. My sensors are better been wrong o because for me, I am done playing games. I wanna settle down and lock up. I am not saying that every nice woman out there is a camouflage. Some are just being naturally kind and good to you with no strings attached. While there are a sizeable number of those who are hell-bent on getting what they want at all cost, there are still few women who are of good conscience and just wanna be good…for the sake of it. Of course, only time will tell whether I am right or wrong about Binta. Let me allow things play out the way they are presently. No matter how brightly the sun shines, there must be a dark spot somewhere.

My focus shifts quickly back to Lola and the prospect of meeting her this weekend…if her work permits though. What will I discuss with her? She already said I should stop the apology thing. Ok, we’ll talk about her work, her travels and whatever my instincts can hold on to while we discuss. It must not be boring too because I wouldn’t want this meeting to be the last. Like a man under spell, my wandering mind started comparing Lola and Binta. I began asking questions about who is more beautiful, sociable, intelligent, lovely, and, of course, a wife material. Like I said, I really wanna settle down and quit playing around:

Inside the valley of decision,
Lingers the lonely soul;
Eyes have seen more than derision,
All I see is a gaping hole.

Lingers my wandering mind,
To whom should I give it?
Beautiful bride I must find,
This time around, I am legit.

Enters Lola and Binta,
Two angels lurking around;
Seniorita and Mamacinta,
Options for me abound.

I must get it right, no mistakes
Believe you me; I know what’s at stake;
Femi, someone is at your gate,
Open the door before it’s too late!

“There you go sir.” Binta’s voice rescued me from my thought. She got me Plantain Chips and chilled malt. Well, that’s munchy enough for a busy Monday I conclude.

Me: Hey babe, thank you very much. You just saved a brother!

Binta: Really? I think the brother needs a second mother, don’t you think?

Me: (Shocked!) Excuse me?

Binta: Sarcasm. Enjoy yourself sir.

Me: Oh, I forgot… drama!
Re: The Diary Of A Husband, His Girl, Woman...and Wife. by Oluwapearl: 9:13pm On Nov 08, 2018
Hmmmm.. OGA Femi come and finish your story oo
Re: The Diary Of A Husband, His Girl, Woman...and Wife. by Lewandowski9(m): 12:28pm On May 01, 2022
Oga femi please come and finish this storyline o...
I no go gree o

1 Like

Re: The Diary Of A Husband, His Girl, Woman...and Wife. by Wande22(m): 3:09pm On May 01, 2022
Lewandowski9:
Oga femi please come and finish this storyline o...
I no go gree o
LEWANDOWSKI9 resurrecting an old story
Re: The Diary Of A Husband, His Girl, Woman...and Wife. by Lewandowski9(m): 9:00am On May 02, 2022
Wande22:

LEWANDOWSKI9 resurrecting an old story
Bro I was already hooked �
Re: The Diary Of A Husband, His Girl, Woman...and Wife. by Wande22(m): 9:14am On May 02, 2022
Lewandowski9:
Bro I was already hooked �
I know cos d tori sweet

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Is Sleeping With Her Father And She's Enjoying It!!! / I Saw Chichi Unclad Pics, With Her Clothes Off, I Was Shocked (pics) / Share Hidden Secrets Of Life On This Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.