Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

La Liga; Why Its Currently The Best League In The World.... - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / La Liga; Why Its Currently The Best League In The World.... (3420 Views)

La Liga: Why I And Ronaldo Will Never Be Friends – Messi / Odunayo Adekuoroye Wins Pro Wrestling League In India. Photo / La Liga Or EPL- Which Is The Best League? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: La Liga; Why Its Currently The Best League In The World.... by dopeJemi: 2:47pm On Aug 05, 2015
Abbycite:

Barca, Madrid, Atletico madrid...... whichever way u want to disect it.....u will av to admit that la liga is way ahead of epl

When did atletico madrid win the champions league please?
Re: La Liga; Why Its Currently The Best League In The World.... by Abbycite(m): 2:54pm On Aug 05, 2015
dopeJemi:

When did atletico madrid win the champions league please?
When did Man City won d CL last
Re: La Liga; Why Its Currently The Best League In The World.... by dopeJemi: 2:59pm On Aug 05, 2015
Abbycite:

When did Man City won d CL last

Did you see me mention man city in my list of epl teams that have won the CL in recent years?

Liverpool, Man united, chelsea

La liga?
Re: La Liga; Why Its Currently The Best League In The World.... by watchindelta(m): 4:12pm On Aug 05, 2015
hw many players in DAT yeye EPL u can compare with LA liga players?

1 Like

Re: La Liga; Why Its Currently The Best League In The World.... by Abbycite(m): 4:17pm On Aug 05, 2015
dopeJemi:

Did you see me mention man city in my list of epl teams that have won the CL in recent years?

Liverpool, Man united, chelsea

La liga?

ok.... how many team av won europa cup in epl in d last ten years

La liga.....Sevilla, Bilbao, A Madrid
Re: La Liga; Why Its Currently The Best League In The World.... by dopeJemi: 4:27pm On Aug 05, 2015
Abbycite:

ok.... how many team av won europa cup in epl in d last ten years

La liga.....Sevilla, Bilbao, A Madrid

Lol, which is bigger? We don't give a shiiit about the Europa league
Re: La Liga; Why Its Currently The Best League In The World.... by Abbycite(m): 4:44pm On Aug 05, 2015
dopeJemi:

Lol, which is bigger? We don't give a shiiit about the Europa league

.....so d bigger one, how many times av u won it.....it took 3 club from epl to won it 3 times in d last decade and it took just 2 clubs to won it 5 times from la liga.... so which angle are u comparing again.....

1 Like

Re: La Liga; Why Its Currently The Best League In The World.... by dopeJemi: 4:55pm On Aug 05, 2015
Abbycite:

.....so d bigger one, how many times av u won it.....it took 3 club from epl to won it 3 times in d last decade and it took just 2 clubs to won it 5 times from la liga.... so which angle are u comparing again.....

That is why I said la liga is not the best in europe since they can only bring out two representatives, what about the other teams? Are they passengers?

Let's put it this way, in a school of different classes, class A, B, C and D... class A have only two students as their outstanding students, these two students are the ones always topping the class, if it's not X at the end of the semester, it will be Y

But in Class B, there are upto 5 students topping their class, having a go at each other, always fighting to get to the top and out of those five students, atleast 3 have topped the class once, now which class will you term as the best and most interesting?

Honest answer
Re: La Liga; Why Its Currently The Best League In The World.... by Sanbuchi: 5:06pm On Aug 05, 2015
Every major in the europe,always have two contenders..fact over the past 10yrs in england we have manchester united and chelsea (now mancity joined),in spain barcelona and real madrid (now athletico joined), in italy ac milan and inter milan (now juve joined), in france lyon and massillie ( now psg joined), in turkey bastikas and fenabache (now gala joined), in germany bayern munchen and bayern lervekusen (now dortmund joined)...

Epl is indeed great and exciting to watch,but lacks the beauty of the game on like laliga and german liga side plays better football....

Football is simply entertainment,that's even the lowest team in spain and german play we enjoy the contain of their game

Epl is the best to people because it is the most watched in the globe...

When we talk of good football, epl is no match in europe to italy, france, spain, germany even portugal.....

Epl believes in strength, which was why mourinho returned to england,but germany, spain and Italy believes in both strength and tactical games...

Mourinho find it difficult adapting in spain because of their style of play, using strength against tactic the chance of winning is slight if both teams have quality players...

Epl teams and players are always over hyped,even till today their national team is blessed with talent but can't perform outside england both in other leagues,Europe and the world.....

In all aspects in terms of achievement both national teams and clubs, england is no match for germany,spain and italy.....

All the soccer greats at the moments plays outside england....

At the moment the biggest player in england hazard is no match for neymar. As a team and individual ( Statistic and fact) ACHIEVEMENT...

.....I still wonder why epl should be the best league in the world..........

4 Likes

Re: La Liga; Why Its Currently The Best League In The World.... by dopeJemi: 5:15pm On Aug 05, 2015
I'm not sure if y'all understand what we mean when we say the epl is the best league in the world

The fun, the intrigue, the fights, the press conference, the goals, the hype, the beauty, the derbies, the rivalries, the love, the loyalty

These are what makes the epl the best league in the world, most of which other leagues lack

Nobody is saying epl teams are better than barca or madrid, you think suarez didn't know what he was saying when he said the epl is the best league in the world but barca is the best team
Re: La Liga; Why Its Currently The Best League In The World.... by Abbycite(m): 5:19pm On Aug 05, 2015
dopeJemi:

That is why I said la liga is not the best in europe since they can only bring out two representatives, what about the other teams? Are they passengers?

Let's put it this way, in a school of different classes, class A, B, C and D... class A have only two students as their outstanding students, these two students are the ones always topping the class, if it's not X at the end of the semester, it will be Y

But in Class B, there are upto 5 students topping their class, having a go at each other, always fighting to get to the top and out of those five students, atleast 3 have topped the class once, now which class will you term as the best and most interesting?

Honest answer

Honestly, that us a wrong analogy.....u are saying only two students from Harvard university always compete for 1st position.....whereas 10 students from LASU always compete among themselves for d top position....now d question is, how do u know d best school? Simple! By organizing external exams for d top five students from each schools....whereas d 2 best students 4rm Harvard keep beating their colleagues from d same Harvard and others from LASU to d best prize......now those that make Harvard a bad skool. NO! It only make d 2 students from Harvard a collosus among their peers....

5 Likes

Re: La Liga; Why Its Currently The Best League In The World.... by StrafordSTONES(m): 5:25pm On Aug 05, 2015
LA LIGA IS NOT ENTERTAINING... IF IT WERE FOR LALIGA...PEOPLE WILL NOT LOVE FOOTBALL...#EPL D No 1
Re: La Liga; Why Its Currently The Best League In The World.... by dopeJemi: 5:28pm On Aug 05, 2015
Abbycite:

Honestly, that us a wrong analogy.....u are saying only two students from Harvard university always compete for 1st position.....whereas 10 students from LASU always compete among themselves for d top position....now d question is, how do u know d best school? Simple! By organizing external exams for d top five students from each schools....whereas d 2 best students 4rm Harvard keep beating their colleagues from d same Harvard and others from LASU to d best prize......now those that make Harvard a bad skool. NO! It only make d 2 students from Harvard a collosus among their peers....

Lol, like I said it's seasonal, you beat me today, I beat you 2mao
Re: La Liga; Why Its Currently The Best League In The World.... by yoji: 9:20pm On Aug 05, 2015
dopeJemi:

Lol, like I said it's seasonal, you beat me today, I beat you 2mao
wait o, isn't Europa league a Uefa competition why do Sevilla, ahletico Bilbao, villareal hv a grip hold of the Europa league while spurs, Everton, Aston villa etc are no where to be found??
a correct way to make use of ur classroom analogy is if both schools bring their SS3(champions league) reps for a debate then also bring their JSS3(Europa league) for the debate as well. The better school is gotten by analyzing the result from both debates.
Epl is only popular cos the English language is the most popularly spoken language. It has more to do with colonial loyalties than quality of the game. All those derbies, press blitz etc don't move a kid who,grew up in Argentina cos his colonial loyalties will have him,tilt more to la liga.
I noticed that in epl, skill isn't appreciated as such when a player exhibits exquisite piece of skill, it isn't replayed as often as its done in la liga. Replays of skill is very common in la liga.
once again why do u conveniently ignore the Europa league abi is it now a CAF competition??

2 Likes

Re: La Liga; Why Its Currently The Best League In The World.... by blackfase(m): 7:56pm On Aug 06, 2015
watchindelta:
hw many players in DAT yeye EPL u can compare with LA liga players?
Re: La Liga; Why Its Currently The Best League In The World.... by CivilzedTyger(m): 3:17am On Aug 07, 2015
I love spain bcause of their football philosophy but England gat more competitive edge right now look at the number of teams struggling for top four finish in England while in spain its always a constant outcome
Re: La Liga; Why Its Currently The Best League In The World.... by blackfase(m): 5:36pm On Aug 07, 2015
CivilzedTyger:
I love spain bcause of their football philosophy but England gat more competitive edge right now look at the number of teams struggling for top four finish in England while in spain its always a constant outcome
Re: La Liga; Why Its Currently The Best League In The World.... by dayo23(f): 7:05am On Aug 08, 2015
Rubbish arguments! Even a primary school kid in my district could analyse the two league, the problem is most EPL fans don't even watch La Liga matches except for Barca Vs madrid and then Athletico right now.
Now this is simply the analysis: LaLiga is the home of football, the most talented and gifted players fly there trade in LaLiga. Football in Laliga is highly technical, and they lay more emphasis on attacking football . English Premier league is the most glamorous no doubt, and most entertaining league in europe. On football terms La Liga is the best but on competition EPL is more competitive because virtually most of the teams are on same level so makes the league more tougher but chelsea, Manchester and Arsenal are the most strongest from EPL, this teams can't stand Madrid, Barca, Athletico and Sevilla. La Liga is the home of football

2 Likes

Re: La Liga; Why Its Currently The Best League In The World.... by tuffgongjo(m): 7:55am On Aug 08, 2015
My take on this is,La liga is with the best players$the best team in the world but Bpl is the toughest$most dramatic league. English teams will continue to struggle in Europe as long as those top honchos fail to realize that they need a mid season break so as to re-fresh their system,this is the main reason Bpl teams are failing in Europe.
Re: La Liga; Why Its Currently The Best League In The World.... by caprini1: 9:24am On Aug 08, 2015
Abbycite:

The two la liga clubs u just mention won the champions league in 2002, 2006, 2009, 2011, 2014, 2015 (convincingly) while in the same generation, EPL clubs (Liverpool, Man Utd and Chelsea) won it in 2005, 2008 and 2012 respectively (via penalties)....

Do we have to go to the second strings competition (Europa league).....where your Everton, Tottemham, Southhapton and the likes are competing with likes of Sevilla, Athletic Bilbao and Villareal....Or should we compare the quality of players where your best players (Ronaldo, Beckham, Henry, Suarez, Bale and co) dream of playing in La Liga whereas we kick our rejected stones (Sanchez, Michu, Navas and co) to your leagues......
Tell them o,Tell them! Viva la liga. #halamadrid
Re: La Liga; Why Its Currently The Best League In The World.... by caprini1: 9:27am On Aug 08, 2015
dayo23:
Rubbish arguments! Even a primary school kid in my district could analyse the two league, the problem is most EPL fans don't even watch La Liga matches except for Barca Vs madrid and then Athletico right now.
Now this is simply the analysis: LaLiga is the home of football, the most talented and gifted players fly there trade in LaLiga. Football in Laliga is highly technical, and they lay more emphasis on attacking football . English Premier league is the most glamorous no doubt, and most entertaining league in europe. On football terms La Liga is the best but on competition EPL is more competitive because virtually most of the teams are on same level so makes the league more tougher but chelsea, Manchester and Arsenal are the most strongest from EPL, this teams can't stand Madrid, Barca, Athletico and Sevilla. La Liga is the home of football
EPL is just well packaged and televised,their commentators are extra ordinary and the camera quality is out of this world.Its just entertainment,but Laliga is pure football.
Re: La Liga; Why Its Currently The Best League In The World.... by caprini1: 10:55am On Aug 08, 2015
dopeJemi:
I'm not sure if y'all understand what we mean when we say the epl is the best league in the world

The fun, the intrigue, the fights, the press conference, the goals, the hype, the beauty, the derbies, the rivalries, the love, the loyalty

These are what makes the epl the best league in the world, most of which other leagues lack

Nobody is saying epl teams are better than barca or madrid, you think suarez didn't know what he was saying when he said the epl is the best league in the world but barca is the best team
you are spot on.End of discussion!

1 Like

Re: La Liga; Why Its Currently The Best League In The World.... by kheni28(m): 7:35am On Aug 09, 2015
olihilistic:
I love cr7 in case it makes FP the last time I checked Ronaldo is richer than dwarf messi
Dat was. D last time u checked. Messi is. NOW D RICHEST
Re: La Liga; Why Its Currently The Best League In The World.... by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 09, 2015
[b][/b]it's cr7 not dwarf

(1) (2) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Barcelona 3-0 Chelsea CL Round Of 16 2nd All Goals And Highlight / SHOCKING: Icardi's Wife Sleeping With Inter Teammate Brozovic ( Calciomercato) / Obafemi Martins Romances Balotelli's Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.