Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,838 members, 7,806,359 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them - NYSC (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them (327678 Views)

modified / Post All B15 Registration Problems Here + Enquiries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by rotexteymie(f): 5:37pm On Sep 29, 2018
Heemcelph:

I really think the course wouldn't matter much as long as it's your details that is attached to the JAMB registration number but don't rely on my words, enquire on this from JAMB office and your school.
I was told not to print the admission letter as my name can't appear on the matriculation list twice .... So now my name isn't on the jamb matriculation list and I don't know the way forward
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Heemcelph: 6:27pm On Sep 29, 2018
rotexteymie:

I was told not to print the admission letter as my name can't appear on the matriculation list twice .... So now my name isn't on the jamb matriculation list and I don't know the way forward
If your name isn't on the matriculation list then your NYSC application would be declined. I'll recommend you go to your school and let them enlighten you more on this issue.

PS. I believe the course on the JAMB admission letter doesn't matter. You can still get mobilized with it, NYSC discharge certificate doesn't carry "course studied" on it.

2 Likes

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by rotexteymie(f): 7:57pm On Sep 29, 2018
Heemcelph:

If your name isn't on the matriculation list then your NYSC application would be declined. I'll recommend you go to your school and let them enlighten you more on this issue.

PS. I believe the course on the JAMB admission letter doesn't matter. You can still get mobilized with it, NYSC discharge certificate doesn't carry "course studied" on it.
Thank you
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Legendbeloved(m): 10:21am On Oct 03, 2018
please where can i do jamb regulization here in Lagos and how much is the price.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by cheruv: 9:52am On Oct 05, 2018
Heemcelph:

Pls I want to know what to do concerning my issue....
Back then I applied for admission to absu and imsu for the same course... And I got both of them but continued with absu kos it came out first. I also got jamb admission letter backing up the admission at absu. Am done... Had mobilized for service only to check my name and was told my name wasn't on the matric list for imsu(even when I ignored the admission kos I had already secured elsewhere).
What do I do?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by soccerking1(m): 8:41pm On Oct 06, 2018
kaysy:
Sequel to the above subject matter, Prospective corps member can post issues here, lets try and assist them. Thanks.
pls what are the requirement for PCM's who are
married?
also can someone whose name do no appear on
the senate list proceed for registration?
pls reply ASAP
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Amaechi5(m): 12:50pm On Oct 10, 2018
jamb Regularization showing enrollment year must be the same as examination year when i click submit
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by tingFanG: 10:53am On Oct 11, 2018
?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by santori: 12:19pm On Oct 11, 2018
please which first bank branches in lagos can i get NYSC pin
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Fatasy(m): 9:13pm On Oct 12, 2018
Please house it's very urgent

My name is on the matriculation list

Do I need to do regularisation if the course jamb offered is different from the one I did in school.

Will it affect mobilisation

1 Like

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Olamidepeter123: 6:43am On Oct 13, 2018
I did my jamb regularization 17 days ago and I've submitted the neccessary print out to my instutution the very day i did it and up till now I'm still checking ... Its still saying no admission given yet... Please what can i do
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 13, 2018
Olamidepeter123:
I did my jamb regularization 17 days ago and I've submitted the neccessary print out to my instutution the very day i did it and up till now I'm still checking ... Its still saying no admission given yet... Please what can i do
Wait it out.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 13, 2018
Fatasy:

Please house it's very urgent

My name is on the matriculation list

Do I need to do regularisation if the course jamb offered is different from the one I did in school.

Will it affect mobilisation
I had the same problem with you and I did regularization, if you don't do it, your name will enter error list.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Segeshow: 12:48pm On Oct 16, 2018
Colourich:
Wait it out.

It's bin more than 3 weeks since I submitted my indemnity form to Jamb.no response,did you do yours in lagos?i need help
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 16, 2018
Segeshow:

It's bin more than 3 weeks since I submitted my indemnity form to Jamb.no response,did you do yours in lagos?i need help
I did mine in Owerri. Don't worry it will change soon.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Segeshow: 4:53pm On Oct 16, 2018
Colourich:
I did mine in Owerri. Don't worry it will change soon.

It's Soooooo hard waiting.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by joerich2015(m): 6:52pm On Oct 16, 2018
Good evening all,

I have a friend who registered for NYSC Batch C, buh now he wants to suspend or defer it till a later date.

pls how can we go about it.

Thanks
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 16, 2018
Segeshow:

Be patient, are you going this November?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 16, 2018
Segeshow:

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Segeshow: 7:10pm On Oct 16, 2018
Colourich:

Yeah,im supposed to.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Dollypezzle: 4:03pm On Oct 17, 2018
i can create a jamb profile account for u to pay for your jamb regularization as well as to be on the matriculation list for #500. if u are interested,contact me @07080203237
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by sexymonkey(m): 8:51am On Oct 22, 2018
Olamidepeter123:
expect to see it effect from next month or so. I did mine early August and it effected last week.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Harzeecoh(m): 2:21pm On Oct 22, 2018
Good Day
Jamb gave me admission to Polytechnic of Damaturu bt I attend another institution. I did change of institution and I used the jamb number that was given admission by jamb to process my admission to another school.
My question now is that do I need to do jamb regularization for NYCS Mobilization.
Thanks
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by RonkeEnobom: 10:09pm On Oct 22, 2018
I did regularisation and I didn't get any message although I have been regularised. But on nysc portal it is saying I wasn't admitted so I cannot register. What do I do?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Jaylynk: 11:42pm On Oct 29, 2018
I did Jamb 2012 and printed my admission letter just once and log out. Come 2018 for nysc was told to pay and print for another and jamb result on their site.��‍♂️
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by PaulJoe247(m): 3:59pm On Nov 06, 2018
I did regularization and summit in student affairs for remobilization, yet it's still showing details not found and my school as confirmed sending my details to nysc, could it be network problem from nysc or they are not willing to accept my regularization?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Piroll(m): 4:23pm On Nov 06, 2018
PaulJoe247:
I did regularization and summit in student affairs for remobilization, yet it's still showing details not found and my school as confirmed sending my details to nysc, could it be network problem from nysc or they are not willing to accept my regularization?
I think it is your school that needs to reupload your details, and after that, the changes will reflect within 10-15 minutes on nysc portal. It happened to me last month which made me not to make it with stream 1. Moreover, maybe your school student affairs people don't want to stress themselves unnecessarily because if your new details are reuploaded, you cannot still register, it will be saying your school is yet to submit mandatory document.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by timsucess(m): 6:12pm On Nov 06, 2018
I wrote Jamb in 2012 I got admitted without Jamb but my Jamb number is valid it use to tell me no admission offered yet do I still need to regularize?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Piroll(m): 8:37pm On Nov 06, 2018
timsucess:
I wrote Jamb in 2012 I got admitted without Jamb but my Jamb number is valid it use to tell me no admission offered yet do I still need to regularize?
yes

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (96) (Reply)

NYSC Batch A 2013 House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.