Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them - NYSC (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them (327650 Views)

modified / Post All B15 Registration Problems Here + Enquiries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Leontolstoy: 8:47pm On Nov 07, 2018
done
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Wizdeen(m): 8:44pm On Nov 13, 2018
Hey house, i just generated my transaction slip but i have to ask do i need to go a jamb accredited centre to pay and print or should i do it all online by myself, a cafe i asked here in abuja is asking for 7k. p.s if you did it all by yourself, kindly reply.Thanks , and hello to my fellow ABUSITES cool
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by NwaMaria1(f): 6:16pm On Nov 19, 2018
Colourich:
I had the same problem with you and I did regularization, if you don't do it, your name will enter error list.

I did my HND in a different school from where i did my ND.
pls during regularization, which institution and institution head should i fill?
my school gave me admission with my jamb no but it's showing no admission yet. Do i need d jamb regularization?
thanks
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 19, 2018
NwaMaria1:

I did my HND in a different school from where i did my ND.
pls during regularization, which institution and institution head should i fill?
my school gave me admission with my jamb no but it's showing no admission yet. Do i need d jamb regularization?
thanks
You will fill the HND school
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by nanyya5000(f): 5:44am On Nov 21, 2018
I did my level 1 in a different university and was transferred to another university to continue my study in level two. Although on the jamb portal, it still shows the University I started off with. I graduated last month. Would this transfer affect my service?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by seyiho(m): 7:23am On Nov 21, 2018
hello, am ADEWOLE ISAIAH OLUWASEYI from oyo state. please i made a payment of #5000 to regularize my admission then the payment was completed but unable to continue with any registration form. Please help with this matter. Jamb reg no (35271478FD) Year : 2013

please find the attachment of my payment. THANKS

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by slytubadth(m): 11:23am On Nov 21, 2018
seyihopost=73160820:
hello, am ADEWOLE ISAIAH OLUWASEYI from oyo state. please i made a payment of #5000 to regularize my admission then the payment was completed but unable to continue with any registration form. Please help with this matter. Jamb reg no (35271478FD) Year : 2013

please find the attachment of my payment. THANKS
What is the message u are getting?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by professorkk: 6:05pm On Nov 21, 2018
I gained admission in 2014 and graduated 2016 for my national diploma. my regularization was 2012 instead of 2014 that I was given the admission.
please what should I do
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Aminzy(m): 8:31pm On Nov 22, 2018
hello , pls how much is the regularization fee and do I need to do it b4 applying for DE?

THANKS
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by olasso12: 2:30am On Nov 30, 2018
Hello,please I want to know how many weeks does it takes to get the jamb regularization pin.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by NwaMaria1(f): 8:39am On Dec 01, 2018
Colourich:
You will fill the HND school
Thanks.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by maureensylvia(f): 11:39pm On Dec 02, 2018
helo, pls someone should reply me, i have posted countless time yet no reply... i checked my name in admission list, jamb gave me admission, have already printed my admsn letter and sent to my school nysc office, my name is not showing on matriculation list. how do i resolve this? i graduated dis year from fed poly nekede.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 03, 2018
maureensylvia:
helo, pls someone should reply me, i have posted countless time yet no reply... i checked my name in admission list, jamb gave me admission, have already printed my admsn letter and sent to my school nysc office, my name is not showing on matriculation list. how do i resolve this? i graduated dis year from fed poly nekede.
What exactly is it showing you?
"you are not on the matriculation list, print your admission letter or result slip"

"you were not offered admission"

Which one?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by maureensylvia(f): 5:06pm On Dec 03, 2018
Colourich:
What exactly is it showing you?
"you are not on the matriculation list, print your admission letter or result slip"

"you were not offered admission"

Which one?
Its showing my name is not yet on matriculation list (i was offered admission by jamb though)
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 03, 2018
maureensylvia:
Its showing my name is not yet on matriculation list (i was offered admission by jamb though)
Go and print your jamb admission letter again. Then your name will appear there.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by judey1992(m): 4:13pm On Dec 07, 2018
when is 2017 Batch B II passing out please??
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by alexis806: 12:49pm On Dec 12, 2018
can someone please help me check mine. a friend checked long time ago and told me the response was 'no admission offered'. now the school want us to pay 10k for regularization.

59058207FA
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by onaopepo1: 12:16pm On Dec 20, 2018
maureensylvia:
to resolve the issue, simply printout your result slip, and your name will be on the
list
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by onaopepo1: 12:20pm On Dec 20, 2018
alexis806:
can someone please help me check mine. a friend checked long time ago and told me the response was 'no admission offered'. now the school want us to pay 10k for regularization.

59058207FA

regularization is 5000 not 10,000

it was previously 10,000 now reduced to 5,000

for further information on how to do regularization you can contact me on 07069243829.

we do it for people almost every week

1 Like

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by iamleumas: 11:00am On Dec 31, 2018
kaysy:
Sequel to the above subject matter, Prospective corps member can post issues here, lets try and assist them. Thanks.

Good morning sir
Please I did regularization 3 years ago but I couldn't find my Newly generated JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER again.
What can I do pls?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by olasso12: 10:50pm On Jan 02, 2019
Good day,I want to know which one is more better, to do the jamb regularization with my school or with cybercafe
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Dholyboy(m): 9:50am On Jan 03, 2019
Please house, I did my regularization, it's out though, I received the mail that it has been approved and I should print my admission letter.. But no new number was generated..

How do I print my admission letter please.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by 1F30M4(f): 7:58pm On Jan 03, 2019
Dholyboy:
Please house, I did my regularization, it's out though, I received the mail that it has been approved and I should print my admission letter.. But no new number was generated..

Just go to a cyber café with your login details, they will print it out for you
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Dholyboy(m): 10:30pm On Jan 03, 2019
1F30M4:

Just go to a cyber café with your login details, they will print it out for you
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by onaopepo1: 9:31pm On Jan 04, 2019
Dholyboy:

you can contact me on 07069243829 to help you with that

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (96) (Reply)

NYSC Batch A 2013 House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.