Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,758 members, 7,802,316 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them - NYSC (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them (327013 Views)

modified / Post All B15 Registration Problems Here + Enquiries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by bobostykah(m): 10:27am On May 28, 2019
hernandson:
have done few of them sir,still awaiting their response

Let's talk on WhatsApp/call to help you finish all what you need to do
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Dking01(m): 4:46pm On May 28, 2019
Please o, if you know anyone that has served or currently serving in ESUT, you should notify me please. I need info on that
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Angel963: 6:07pm On May 29, 2019
Are you an aspiring UNIZIK Candidate searching for past questions online Search no more. With UNLIMITED Access to free Past Question and answers online in PDF Format, things would be more easier and faster.

You don't have to pay for Past Question ANYMORE! You can now download FREE PAST QUESTIONS for all Universities at www.prep.ng

Download FREE UNIZIK post UTME Past Questions and Answers from the link below

https://www.prep.ng/2019/05/free-nnamdi-azikiwe-unizik-post-utme.html

You can also download FREE Past Questions for all Institutions at www.prep.ng
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by hernandson(m): 6:59am On May 30, 2019
Good morning,the senate list is out on the nysc list and have checked my name and it was there. Saying i can register but my name is not on the matriculation list,though have paid
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by LadyJackie: 9:42am On May 30, 2019
Don't miss any NYSC news, get the NYSC news app and always stay updated with news on Registration, Mobilization, POP and more

Download on Playstore - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.latest.nysc.news
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Royle2014(m): 2:08pm On May 30, 2019
hernandson:
Good morning,the senate list is out on the nysc list and have checked my name and it was there. Saying i can register but my name is not on the matriculation list,though have paid
Reprint admission letter from jamb
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 30, 2019
hernandson:
Kindly reach out to us for due assistance.
Mail us on zenithcorp05@gmail.com
Or call 07055306984
You can as well visit www.joytekmotion.com/zenithcorp
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by hernandson(m): 4:16pm On May 30, 2019
Royle2014:

Reprint admission letter from jamb
they have not sent me any mail to do so
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 30, 2019
hernandson:
they have not sent me any mail to do so

Have they approved your Regularization??
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 9:00am On May 31, 2019
NYSC Registration Ultimate Guide: Nigeria’s first NYSC problem solving ebook for Prospective corp members.

Scope covered by the ebook

Things you must put in place before you register for any NYSC Batch

What will I do if my name is not on the Senate List

My name is on NYSC Senate List but I did not register, hope I can still register

Why do I have to check my name on the NYSC senate list?

Requirements to check your name on the NYSC Senate List

Proper Steps on How to check your name or Details on the NYSC Senate List

What to do if your name or details are not on the NYSC Senate List

Reasons why your name is not yet on the NYSC Senate List

Simple Trick to enable your name appear faster on NYSC SENATE LIST

Important Information to Note Before and During Registration

Then there are few important items that are required for the registration to be successful

How to Register NYSC Batch A, B, C Online

What is Call up Letter

Contents of NYSC Call Up Letter

Steps on How to Print NYSC Batch Call-Up Letters PCMs

Requirements for NYSC Foreign students’ Registration

Traveling Documents Required from Foreign Students by NYSC

NYSC Foreign Graduates Full List of Documents to Upload during

Registration and other Requirements for Mobilization

Certificates or Documents to upload by Foreign Graduates during online registration

Why you were not evaluated after NYSC Online Registration

NYSC Foreign Candidates that Lost their International Passport

NYSC Foreign candidates that misplaced their academic credentials

NYSC Registration Procedure for Married Women | Documents required for Successful Registration

Required Documents for Upload by Married Female Prospective Corps Members

Guidelines to follow, when registering for the NYSC program

Things you must do before you go to NYSC Orientation Camp

Common Terms Used in the NYSC Orientation Camp

Routes and How to Locate the 19 NYSC Orientation Camps with maps

Concept of NYSC Re-Mobilization

Factors That Affect Mobilization

NYSC Redeployment and Relocation Procedure

How to Apply for NYSC Relocation

What is an NYSC Exemption letter?

Why you need an NYSC Exemption letter?

Importance of NYSC Certificate

Requirements for collection of NYSC Exemption Letter or Certificate

How to Collect NYSC Exemption Letter or Certificate

Six ways to make money while you serve

How to Apply for NYSC ETC (Empowering the Corps) Quick Cash Loan

Challenges Faced by Corps Members over the Years

How will empowering the Corps (ETC) benefit Corps Members?

Four tailored packages of the NYSC ETC Quick Cash Loan

General Requirements for Application to Empowering the Corps (ETC) Loan

How to Apply/Register for NYSC ETC Quick Cash Loan for serving Corps Member

How to Apply for NYSC jobs
Becoming a reporter or a writer at AprokoGist

Steps to Register for NYSC National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS) Enrollment

About NYSC National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS)

Steps on How to Register NYSC National Health Insurance Scheme Enrollment 2018/2019

Tips on How to Stay Alive during your Youth Service and Advice by NYSC DG

Frequently Asked Questions – FAQS
Usefull NYSC social media whatsapp, facebook groups to be part off

The ebook is purely problem solving. its made up of 76 pages with over 30 chapters of purely problem solving approach.

I bet you, that there is no place on the internet where you will find this kind of comprehensive information on NYSC registration proces trust me.

The Ebook has been reviewed by well know nigeria writers and endorsed by most writers in the NYSC news industry.

REVIEWD BY

Tenumah Blex – Trendingblizz.com

Jite london Ihechi – Dailymotivation.com

Owner of Aprokorepublic

Endorsed by

Micheal Ajah – Naijatechguy.com

owner of .com

If you need more info concern this book visit the link below for product description

https://aprokogist247.com.ng/product/nysc-registration-ultimate-guide

Or you can call 09093688594 or Email me for the ebook.

1 Like

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by segundpundit: 1:40pm On Jun 01, 2019
Please my Na!e is already on the Senate list but there was a mistake in my third Name, the idiot that uploaded wrote oluwafemi instead of oluwasegun how do I go about the correction
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by saintruky(m): 8:09pm On Jun 01, 2019
Dvin:
Please, if the DATE OF BIRTH on my JAMB is different from that in my SCHOOL. Which one will I use during nysc registration?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by trisha01(f): 8:46pm On Jun 01, 2019
Please what are the steps to register for NYSC... That's from scratch
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by pele12(m): 8:27pm On Jun 02, 2019
pls after this june set, when is the next set
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Chiemezueajuzie: 8:50pm On Jun 02, 2019
I have been trying to edit my jamb regularisation but it's not working what do I do?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 7:05am On Jun 03, 2019
Chiemezueajuzie:
I have been trying to edit my jamb regularisation but it's not working what do I do?
Hmm.. if it's has been done then I don't think you can edit it.

1 Like

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by hernandson(m): 6:50am On Jun 04, 2019
Corpzenith:

I think so,because i already did registration
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by masotech(m): 4:21pm On Jun 04, 2019
Best Way To Make Money Online $300+ Per Day In 2019 (No Money Needed
Try this how big guys are making cool money by clicking on the link below.
https:///HBGYzbc
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Chiemezueajuzie: 8:23am On Jun 08, 2019
So now what do I do
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Dwaynemustafa: 9:48am On Jun 09, 2019
Good morning pls I graduated from maritime academy of Nigeria oron with an HND cert wen I got admitted 2012 we had no affiliation wit jamb, and we were told to do de jamb regularisation so we can go for service, de pason dat did mine use 2017 to generate my RRR and now its telling I got admitted 2017 Nd de year of graduation as 2018.while I finish my OND 2014, pls will it pose a problem or am I to do anoda regularisation, Tankz alot.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Dimejidude(m): 10:29am On Jun 10, 2019
If you want to work your NYSC posting/redeployment to any state of your CHOICE, send me a message on whatsapp
Evidence below

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by moorevic(m): 3:56pm On Jun 10, 2019
I tried cuing in my states of deployments but they're saying no" NO AVAILABLE SLOT FOR STATE OF DEPLOYMENT". Abeg who knows a go around about this?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by motta(m): 11:05pm On Jun 11, 2019
Corpzenith:

I HAVE DONE MINE REGULARISATION SINCE 28TH JAN 2019 AND IT WAS APPROVED 14TH FEB 2019 THOUGH I WASNT SENT A MAIL BUT I CHECKED MY PROFILE STATUS THERE WAS NO JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER WHAT DO I DO?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by charllyman: 5:35am On Jun 13, 2019
please if we have anyone with age issues during jamb regularization and waec and is stopping you from going for service (NYSC) kindly contact me 07032110163
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 6:50am On Jun 13, 2019
motta:
I HAVE DONE MINE REGULARISATION SINCE 28TH JAN 2019 AND IT WAS APPROVED 14TH FEB 2019 THOUGH I WASNT SENT A MAIL BUT I CHECKED MY PROFILE STATUS THERE WAS NO JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER WHAT DO I DO?
It the same registration number you used in the Regularization... It was just updated.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 6:52am On Jun 13, 2019
Any issues with JAMB and NYSC can and will be resolved honestly here....

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by motta(m): 7:12am On Jun 13, 2019
Corpzenith:

It the same registration number you used in the Regularization... It was just updated.
LATE REGISTRATION WHICH IS KNOW AS PT (PART TIME)
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 14, 2019
motta:
LATE REGISTRATION WHICH IS KNOW AS PT (PART TIME)
Do did have a JAMB reg. no before the Regularization?

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (96) (Reply)

NYSC Batch A 2013 House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.