Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,738 members, 7,802,236 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them - NYSC (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them (327004 Views)

modified / Post All B15 Registration Problems Here + Enquiries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Samekidd: 1:00am On Mar 12, 2021
Blaze232:

Ok oo. I don print my regularisation Sha. And I am going to Abuja to PUSH things . And I will be in BWARI by 12 noon . I will go and do things there. Am in Abuja
Pls update us if u have successfuly regularised urs.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Angelcatherine(f): 8:49am On Mar 12, 2021
Blaze232:

Ok oo. I don print my regularisation Sha. And I am going to Abuja to PUSH things . And I will be in BWARI by 12 noon . I will go and do things there. Am in Abuja
please kindly update me. Thank you
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Angelcatherine(f): 8:54am On Mar 12, 2021
Samekidd:

I did mine since january but uptil now no any message from jamb
When did your school send the indemnity form to jamb? Any idea?

1 Like

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Jerry59: 5:45pm On Mar 12, 2021
SoftBread01:
Good evening, everyone!

After the completion of my regularisation exercise today, I was told I'd have to take my slip to my former school.

However, due to some reasons I won't be able to go there myself.

So, to be on the safe side, I'd like to know if it's "possible" for me to scan and send it to someone over there, to help me out? Because I asked some of the staff (Jamb) here, they said it's not possible. That my signature would be needed.

Many thanks!
Yes your signature is needed however you can sign it then scan and send to the person's email and make sure the person prints it out in colored form... That's how i did mine two years ago
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by SoftBread01: 8:57pm On Mar 13, 2021
Jerry59:
Yes your signature is needed however you can sign it then scan and send to the person's email and make sure the person prints it out in colored form... That's how i did mine two years ago

I really appreciate this!

I'll contact someone from my previous school to help me run it!

1 Like

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Jerry59: 11:50pm On Mar 13, 2021
SoftBread01:

I really appreciate this!
I'll contact someone from my previous school to help me run it!
Cool

1 Like

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Blaze232(m): 6:12am On Mar 14, 2021
Angelcatherine:
please kindly update me. Thank you

No issues. You can mobilise if ur jamb number is valid
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Angelcatherine(f): 8:26am On Mar 15, 2021
Blaze232:

No issues. You can mobilise if ur jamb number is valid
Alright, can I register for next stream? But I've already done the regularization. Will it affect me because the regularization hasn't been approved yet. My registration number is valid. It's just that I got double admission and my preferred institution isn't the one on the jamb portal. Will it affect me if I register for next stream even when the regularization is yet to be approved?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Lukayly: 10:21am On Mar 15, 2021
Hi
My UTME number did not tally with my year of admission but my name is on jamb matriculation list. Do I need to do regularization again?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Paullardricky: 12:28pm On Mar 25, 2021
Zeinymira:

I paid around Nov 2019 and I got this message few days ago
Good morning Please have you been able to print your admission letter?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Samekidd: 8:58am On Mar 27, 2021
Angelcatherine:
When did your school send the indemnity form to jamb? Any idea?
Since first week of february
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Zeinymira(f): 10:52am On Mar 29, 2021
Paullardricky:

Good morning
Please have you been able to print your admission letter?
No
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Zeinymira(f): 10:54am On Mar 29, 2021
I am at the Jamb Office, I was told to come back in June for ODL regularization. Please help
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nickisindigo(m): 3:59pm On Mar 29, 2021
Zeinymira:
I am at the Jamb Office, I was told to come back in June for ODL regularization. Please help
What's ODL
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Zeinymira(f): 7:53pm On Mar 29, 2021
Nickisindigo:

What's ODL
Open distant learning
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Angelcatherine(f): 1:31am On Apr 01, 2021
Samekidd:

Since first week of february
Have you gone to Jamb office to complain? I think they haven't uploaded it yet.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by ymumin: 7:33am On Apr 02, 2021
Joeniz:
My name is on the senate list but the status is showing:

Jamb Number has already been used.(You cannot register, Contact your Institution) used by none.

Pls what could possibly be the cause?

I've contacted my school but they don't seem to know the cause.

Hello, I am having this same issue. Have you been able to rectify yours? If yes, please how did you do it?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Ssra: 12:58am On Apr 05, 2021
Hi, I did my jamb regularization in February and reason for the regularization is that my score was below cutoff because i wrote jamb in 2016. So I used that registration number. I used three names when I wrote my jamb. But when am doing the regularization they made a mistake and wrote two names only. I complained to the jamb staff and he told when the admission is giving I will go back for correction of name and put the name that I didn’t put. Another man told me that since I used three names when I was writing the jamb my admission will contain three names that is not a problem.
Is a little bit confused and am scared plsss can someone help me and explain my problem for me plsss. Because am scared maybe it will resulted to dig problem for me or should I wait and see what will happen maybe since I used three names when I was writing the jamb so when the admission is out it will contain three names
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by YungJoe44: 9:05pm On Apr 07, 2021
*For those whose regularization hasn't been approved. I heard today @ jamb office that there's been an embargo on regularization since January. So, that's the reason why d jamb branches haven't sent the indemnity form to HQ for approval even though they had received it from your institution. So let's just hope it gets lifted soon so it would be approved and we'll serve this year with our sets.

2 Likes

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Angelcatherine(f): 4:30pm On Apr 08, 2021
YungJoe44:
*For those whose regularization hasn't been approved. I heard today @ jamb office that there's been an embargo on regularization since January. So, that's the reason why d jamb branches haven't sent the indemnity form to HQ for approval even though they had received it from your institution. So let's just hope it gets lifted soon so it would be approved and we'll serve this year with our sets.
why the embargo? What's the cause of it?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Kenheady: 1:33am On Apr 11, 2021
adekayo1234:
Hello, good day house... I recently did the regularisation thing and I got an email saying it was approved.
So, I proceeded to print my admission letter and while everything was rectified, there's this caveat at the top of the admission letter written in red saying
"You were Illegally admitted in year
2011 without JAMB Authorization.
This Letter was given in Condonement
of your earlier Improper Admission"
Is this normal?? I'm already composing a message to Jamb right now but I just want to know if this is the norm... Attached below is a screenshot

Have you found a solution to this, Sir?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by SoftBread01: 12:53am On Apr 12, 2021
YungJoe44:

Let's be hopeful!
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Njspark(m): 7:45am On Apr 13, 2021
can I register for nysc..I did regularization for change of department because I did inter department transfer when I was in school..since February till now no response from.jamb..I want to register for nysc I hope it’s won’t give me any problem.. Everything is correct and my name is already showing on nysc portal (senate list)

1 Like

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Njspark(m): 6:31pm On Apr 16, 2021
SoftBread01:

Let's be hopeful!
Na wa o
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by toluxe0075: 6:57pm On Apr 16, 2021
Njspark:
can I register for nysc..I did regularization for change of department because I did inter department transfer when I was in school..since February till now no response from.jamb..I want to register for nysc I hope it’s won’t give me any problem.. Everything is correct and my name is already showing on nysc portal (senate list)
You can register for NYSC. As long as your name is on the matriculation list and your name appears on NYSC portal, I don't think you have a problem.

1 Like

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Godswings(m): 7:31pm On Apr 16, 2021
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Borlly0202: 5:01pm On Apr 19, 2021
Please assist on this issue, I did my jamb regularization since last year February 2020 and up till now I haven't see congratulation message.
Please what can cause this?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Samekidd: 5:34pm On Apr 19, 2021
Borlly0202:
Please assist on this issue, I did my jamb regularization since last year February 2020 and up till now I haven't see congratulation message.
Please what can cause this?
Forget about those stupid goats called jamb, am having same problem too
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Jimmy4q: 3:53pm On Apr 21, 2021
SoftBread01:
Good evening, everyone!

After the completion of my regularisation exercise today, I was told I'd have to take my slip to my former school.

However, due to some reasons I won't be able to go there myself.

So, to be on the safe side, I'd like to know if it's "possible" for me to scan and send it to someone over there, to help me out? Because I asked some of the staff (Jamb) here, they said it's not possible. That my signature would be needed.

Many thanks!

Please is it possible to do regularisation after graduating from the university
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by johnsonm2g: 8:41pm On Apr 21, 2021
If your admission was given through JAMB, you don't need regularization. However, you'll need regularization if you were not admitted into the programme you graduated from via JAMB.
Jimmy4q:

2 Likes

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by SoftBread01: 12:25am On Apr 23, 2021
Jimmy4q:

I think Johnsonm2g has answered your question, sir!
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by TessBiwom(f): 8:02pm On Apr 26, 2021
Good evening house. I checked the nysc senate list and "Has not matriculate,cannot register " was displayed.
1. I checked the Jamb matriculation list and my name is there.
2. I have my admission letter .
3. I went to Jamb office and after the whole stress,I was told that something about "CAPS" was not ON abi something like that and as a result my detailswas not sent to NYSC.
I made a payment for that to be done and my admission letter was printed and also the matriculation page. I expected the stuff to change since my details have been sent but it's still displaying the same thing.
P.S I contacted my school and they weren't forthcoming, probably because I was not there in person.
Someone made the recommendation that I should go to Jamb office hopefully something could be done to rectify the issue.
would I be remobilise again before the details will get to NYSC?

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (96) (Reply)

NYSC Batch A 2013 House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.