Stats: 3,148,638 members, 7,801,849 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

Questions Muslims Have Been Avoiding - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Questions Muslims Have Been Avoiding (6209 Views)

Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid / Many Muslims Have Now Known Their God / Questions Muslims Could Not Answer: Daunting Challenge For All Muslims (2) (3) (4)

Re: Questions Muslims Have Been Avoiding by Nadheer15: 2:12pm On Aug 07, 2015
true2god:
[s]Osama Abdullah is an arab racial supremacist who sees no wrong in the atrociticies of mohammed. He, in most cases, also lied that mohammed never did any wrong. But when you point out mohammed's deeds\instructions in the quran and the hadiths, he will quickly shout 'out of context' without giving any alternative meaning. If you accused mohammed of marrying a 6-yr old baby (when he was 51), he will say it was acceptable then but not now.

Muslims are funny people who hardly apply logic to see that mohammed can never be a prophet. In one hadith mohammed described one of his black slaves (cos he was also into slave trading) 'RAISIN HEAD'. That means mohammed is a pure rascist with that sort of 'stereotype' description of fellow human. Mohammed is the only known religiosly global figure that legitimately enslaved black with approval of his coran.

Shame on any black who defends the evil of mohammed against we blacks.[/s]
Thrash! What of Sam Shamoun, Craig Winn, Matt Slick, Anderson, etc?! undecided
Re: Questions Muslims Have Been Avoiding by truthman2012(m): 2:26pm On Aug 07, 2015
Nadheer15:

Thrash! What of Sam Shamoun, Craig Winn, Matt Slick, Anderson, etc?! undecided

Islam is all about devilish LIES!

https://www.nairaland.com/2507051/muhammad-vs-other-prophets
Re: Questions Muslims Have Been Avoiding by Nadheer15: 2:30pm On Aug 07, 2015
truthman2012:

Islam is all about devilish LIES!

https://www.nairaland.com/2507051/muhammad-vs-other-prophets
You see your problem, can't you present your points reasonably? Must you abuse or curse, go get a life mehn!
Re: Questions Muslims Have Been Avoiding by truthman2012(m): 2:42pm On Aug 07, 2015
Nadheer15:

You see your problem, can't you present your points reasonably? Must you abuse or curse, go get a life mehn!

What do you term abuse?

If somebody said something that is not the truth, is it an abuse to call him a liar?

Re: Questions Muslims Have Been Avoiding by Nadheer15: 2:44pm On Aug 07, 2015
truthman2012:

What do you term abuse?

If somebody said something that is not the truth, is it an abuse to call him a liar?
Sorry to say, you have no sense. embarassed
Re: Questions Muslims Have Been Avoiding by truthman2012(m): 3:08pm On Aug 07, 2015
Nadheer15:

Sorry to say, you have no sense. embarassed

Look at a person who accused me of abusing. Hypocrite!
Re: Questions Muslims Have Been Avoiding by Nadheer15: 3:10pm On Aug 07, 2015
truthman2012:

Look at a man who accuses me of abusing. Hypocrite!
Abi I lie ni? Oya let's talk, do you have sense?! undecided
Re: Questions Muslims Have Been Avoiding by truthman2012(m): 3:18pm On Aug 07, 2015
Nadheer15:

Abi I lie ni? Oya let's talk, do you have sense?! undecided

Your self aclaimed sense is so small that you could not reply my post. You have nothing to contribute.

I can't trade abuses with you. My fight is against the principalities of islam, Al-liar and his cohorts i.e islamic demons.

Re: Questions Muslims Have Been Avoiding by Nadheer15: 3:24pm On Aug 07, 2015
truthman2012:

Your self aclaimed sense is so small that you could not reply my post.

I can't trade abuses with you. My fight is against the principalities of islam, Al-liar.
I know you're an old man and so, your brain is diminishing everyday. A time will come, when you just be pouring out spit and saliva out of ya mouth like a re'tard. grin cheesy

Re: Questions Muslims Have Been Avoiding by truthman2012(m): 3:27pm On Aug 07, 2015
Nadheer15:

I know you're an old man and so, your brain is diminishing everyday. A time will come, when you just be pouring out spit and saliva out of ya mouth like a re'tard. grin cheesy

Trash!
Re: Questions Muslims Have Been Avoiding by Nadheer15: 3:40pm On Aug 07, 2015
truthman2012:

Trash!
I'm I lying?! cheesy grin
Re: Questions Muslims Have Been Avoiding by true2god: 3:42pm On Aug 07, 2015
@ truthman2012, dont engage Nadheer15 on a childish rant: he must be ashamed of his prophet mohammed.
Re: Questions Muslims Have Been Avoiding by truthman2012(m): 3:44pm On Aug 07, 2015
true2god:
@ truthman2012, dont engage Nadheer15 on a childish rant: he must be ashamed of his prophet mohammed.

Thank you bro.

People like him deserve to be ignored.

When muslims don't have anything to defend their religion, they resort to abuses.
Re: Questions Muslims Have Been Avoiding by Nadheer15: 3:45pm On Aug 07, 2015
truthman2012:

Thank you bro.

People like him deserve to be ignored.
Re: Questions Muslims Have Been Avoiding by Nadheer15: 3:47pm On Aug 07, 2015
true2god:
Terrorist evangelists, better join your brothers and wage holy war against peaceful Muslims in the mosque. Pick up a gun and kill them if you hate. You Christian jihadists are damn annoying! embarassed
Re: Questions Muslims Have Been Avoiding by true2god: 4:57pm On Aug 07, 2015
Nadheer15:

Terrorist evangelists, better join your brothers and wage holy war against peaceful Muslims in the mosque. Pick up a gun and kill them if you hate. You Christian jihadists are damn annoying! embarassed
Christians dont do that, we dont bomb mosques and muslims for not accepting christ. It is muslims that destroy lives and property in obedience to the commandment of mohammed (quran 9:29-30). So take a chill pill and do not follow the way of mohammed, he is evil.

However, you have not contributed to the topic at hand, I need you opinion.

Re: Questions Muslims Have Been Avoiding by Nadheer15: 5:04pm On Aug 07, 2015
true2god:
Christians dont do that, we dont bomb mosques and muslims for not accepting christ. It is muslims that destroy lives and property in obedience to the commandment of mohammed (quran 9:29-30). So take a chill pill and do not follow the way of mohammed, he is evil.

However, you have not contributed to the topic at hand, I need you opinion.
You like to bite more than you can chew, calm down. In Europe there have been many arson attacks against Muslims, Christians have killed Muslims for no crime just because they're Muslims. Many of your Christian brethren call for extermination of Muslims, guy hold ya self o! angry
Re: Questions Muslims Have Been Avoiding by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 07, 2015
PURE DESCRIPTION OF ISLAM:
I.S.L.A.M. = I Serve Lucifer And Mohammad
I.S.L.A.M = I Steal(copy of Bible Only Twisted), Lie And Murder
I.S.L.A.M = International Society of Liars and Murderers
PS. You can marry 1 year old babies in islam.

Re: Questions Muslims Have Been Avoiding by truthman2012(m): 5:24pm On Aug 07, 2015
Jagoon:
PURE DESCRIPTION OF ISLAM: I.S.L.A.M. = I Serve Lucifer And Mohammad I.S.L.A.M = I Steal(copy of Bible Only Twisted), Lie And Murder I.S.L.A.M = International Society of Liars and Murderers PS. You can marry 1 year old babies in islam.
This is serious o!
No wonder islam (i serve lucifer and muhammad) is so evil.

Re: Questions Muslims Have Been Avoiding by MrOra(m): 10:04am On Aug 10, 2015
I was reading through and saw people call the Bible as buybull. Peace be unto your souls Brethren of Christ, now for as much as Christians here respect and call your holy books by their proper names and even in capital letters and ye have decided to disrespect that which belongeth to them ye have made a glaring confirmation that Islam is a radical religion from the pit of hell to divert people from God. In the Bible all prophesies stated to happen are happening already, in this vein so shall the curse meant for not just unbelievers but hardened sinners who spit at salvation catch up with you lot as far as you choose not to repent.
Re: Questions Muslims Have Been Avoiding by Rashduct4luv(m): 3:35pm On Mar 09, 2017
Qur’an 10 vs 64
For them is good news, in the life of the present world, and in the Hereafter. No change can there be in the Words of Allah. This is indeed the supreme success.
(No change can there be in the Words of Allah.) Meaning, this promise doesn't change or breach or fall short. It is decreed and firm, and going to happen undoubtedly.
You interpreted out of context again as usual.
Qur’an 3 vs 83
Do they seek other than the religion of Allah, while to Him submitted all creatures in the heavens and the earth, willingly or unwillingly. And to Him shall they all be returned.
This is similar to several other verses like
(And unto Allah (Alone) falls in prostration whoever is in the heavens and the earth, willingly or unwillingly.) Qur’an 13:15
(Have they not observed things that Allah has created: (how) their shadows incline to the right and to the left, making prostration unto Allah, and they are lowly And to Allah prostrate all that is in the heavens and all that is in the earth, of the moving creatures and the angels, and they are not proud. They fear their Lord above them, and they do what they are commanded) Qur’an 16: 48-50
Lastly, all other fights you made mention of was for an Islamic state fighting against Idolaters, etc.
This kind of fight was necessary to promote an Islamic state and make the rule of Allah supreme.
And this is similar to so many fights in the Old Testament that made the will of God supreme against the non-believers.
Same reason the Romans and other fought wars to expand their kingdom.
So Quit your bigotry!

Ramadan Is Next Week! Are You Preparing For The Blessed Month? / Does Being Cool Make You A Better Muslim? / Black Women Wearing Muslim Head Scarf