Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,819 members, 7,802,624 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

Mysterious Bat With A Horse-like Face Found In Fish Pond (PHOTOS) - Agriculture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Mysterious Bat With A Horse-like Face Found In Fish Pond (PHOTOS) (88738 Views)

Panic As Mysterious Beast Kills Animals In Delta State Community. Graphic Photos / Meets A Man Who Make 800k From His Fish Pond (photos) / Photos: My Catfish Pond (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mysterious Bat With A Horse-like Face Found In Fish Pond (PHOTOS) by melvin0004(m): 8:47pm On Aug 04, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:
Hmm... End time tinx
lol Nah 2day .....
Re: Mysterious Bat With A Horse-like Face Found In Fish Pond (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 04, 2015
Kennycool1:

Lol....U mean this thing dey service ur Ex-GF in the Night? cheesy shocked

You don see am finish na
Re: Mysterious Bat With A Horse-like Face Found In Fish Pond (PHOTOS) by BomboyOnline: 9:07pm On Aug 04, 2015
There are different species of bat.

Re: Mysterious Bat With A Horse-like Face Found In Fish Pond (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 04, 2015
it is a species of bat... nothing spiritual or extraordinary.

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Bat With A Horse-like Face Found In Fish Pond (PHOTOS) by omojeesu(m): 9:13pm On Aug 04, 2015
The End!
Re: Mysterious Bat With A Horse-like Face Found In Fish Pond (PHOTOS) by Armstrong34(m): 9:13pm On Aug 04, 2015
hail to d father of all vampires and bats......d first true vampire..... Marcus of Underworld grin
Re: Mysterious Bat With A Horse-like Face Found In Fish Pond (PHOTOS) by joychychy(f): 9:15pm On Aug 04, 2015
grin88:
I can only send to you trough whattsapp

Ok,pls do send me ur number,if its possible.
Re: Mysterious Bat With A Horse-like Face Found In Fish Pond (PHOTOS) by grin88(m): 9:20pm On Aug 04, 2015
joychychy:

Ok,pls do send me ur number,if its possible.
Re: Mysterious Bat With A Horse-like Face Found In Fish Pond (PHOTOS) by decountof(m): 9:21pm On Aug 04, 2015
send the pix to NATGEO WILD.........
Re: Mysterious Bat With A Horse-like Face Found In Fish Pond (PHOTOS) by omojeesu(m): 9:21pm On Aug 04, 2015
teeowl:
it is a species of bat... nothing spiritual or extraordinary.

Thanks for the education.

Just gone online by typing: 'bats faces images'. So many faces of bats. Some simple. So complex and bizarre! Some dog-like. Some dragon-like.

God is great!

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Bat With A Horse-like Face Found In Fish Pond (PHOTOS) by menxer: 9:27pm On Aug 04, 2015
that's bat evolution, another mystery of nature.
Re: Mysterious Bat With A Horse-like Face Found In Fish Pond (PHOTOS) by Kayydon007: 9:32pm On Aug 04, 2015
There's nothing we won't find in Warri.... I'd heard about a pregnant woman who gave birth to a lion face child. True story doe cause I met one of the woman's children who corroborates it. May God shield us from evil arrows flying around....
Re: Mysterious Bat With A Horse-like Face Found In Fish Pond (PHOTOS) by toloskhati(m): 9:44pm On Aug 04, 2015
The Otuoke Lord is visiting all those that collected money but voted for GMB in the last election. Are you sure you didt duped him? because that bat be like say you go need to make refund o
Re: Mysterious Bat With A Horse-like Face Found In Fish Pond (PHOTOS) by Topman0001(m): 10:00pm On Aug 04, 2015
YerYer:
Probably the result of a genetic mutation caused by the over pollution of the river by foreign Oil drilling companies. This is really sad, sooner of later the residents in those areas may develop cancer and other genetic disorders.
People can be very superstitious sometimes, i quickly mady a little research on BATs and found out that the species are numerouse, some spicies has there habbitats where they can survive and some species can migrate to a very distanced location. This could just b the result of a cross-breed. Infact i read about vampire bats which can kill humans and animals. The suck the blood of sleeping animals and the animal will never wake up to life, just google it.
Re: Mysterious Bat With A Horse-like Face Found In Fish Pond (PHOTOS) by YerYer: 10:03pm On Aug 04, 2015
Topman0001:
People can be very superstitious sometimes, i quickly mady a little research on BATs and found out that the species are numerouse, some spicies has there habbitats where they can survive and some species can migrate to a very distanced location. This could just b the result of a cross-breed. Infact i read about vampire bats which can kill humans and animals. The suck the blood of sleeping animals and the animal will never wake up to life, just google it.

Who doesn't know of vampire bats?? Based on your research pls what specie of bat is this? Are u now suggesting that this may be a cross breed between a horse and a bat??
Re: Mysterious Bat With A Horse-like Face Found In Fish Pond (PHOTOS) by jerrymej(m): 10:16pm On Aug 04, 2015
This na Human Bat/spiritual Bat!! Chai Daries God !!!
Re: Mysterious Bat With A Horse-like Face Found In Fish Pond (PHOTOS) by Janyves(m): 10:17pm On Aug 04, 2015
Dude....hope your friend is yet to harm or kill that bat?
It might get you guys some cool cash...... #Animalplanet......... Nat geo wild,......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mysterious Bat With A Horse-like Face Found In Fish Pond (PHOTOS) by BelieveNaija: 10:18pm On Aug 04, 2015
This one na Antichrist bat everyone repant JESUS is coming SOOOON
Re: Mysterious Bat With A Horse-like Face Found In Fish Pond (PHOTOS) by delors(m): 10:21pm On Aug 04, 2015
The mother bat must have played an away match..
Re: Mysterious Bat With A Horse-like Face Found In Fish Pond (PHOTOS) by ucheuzor1(m): 10:31pm On Aug 04, 2015
Dat pix na photoshop work jare
Re: Mysterious Bat With A Horse-like Face Found In Fish Pond (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 04, 2015
wordbank:

I know someone will say it's one syndrome or deformity!
Y say something u have little or no clue about

Wetin dis one de talk Dnt u kno wat genetic mutation.
Re: Mysterious Bat With A Horse-like Face Found In Fish Pond (PHOTOS) by Topman0001(m): 10:49pm On Aug 04, 2015
YerYer:

Who doesn't know of vampire bats?? Based on your research pls what specie of bat is this? Are u now suggesting that this may be a cross breed between a horse and a bat??
budy don't act funny, i'm sure u kno its quite impossible for a bat and a horse to mate. I don't kno the name of this specie. But i'm quite sure it cannot b the effect of pollution or environmental harzards. I've travelled to a place where all the lizards i saw were all grey collour and the sizes were smaller than the common ones i've known before. When something is said to have several species, of course u must expect diverse colours, sizes, shapes e.t.c
Re: Mysterious Bat With A Horse-like Face Found In Fish Pond (PHOTOS) by YerYer: 10:54pm On Aug 04, 2015
Topman0001:
budy don't act funny, i'm sure u kno its quite impossible for a bat and a horse to mate. I don't kno the name of this specie. But i'm quite sure it cannot b the effect of pollution or environmental harzards. I've travelled to a place where all the lizards i saw were all grey collour and the sizes were smaller than the common ones i've known before. When something is said to have several species, of course u must expect diverse colours, sizes, shapes e.t.c

U said u did some research and you saw something similar to the pic so I asked u name the specie or better still post the pic or link here.
Re: Mysterious Bat With A Horse-like Face Found In Fish Pond (PHOTOS) by emezieokonkwo: 11:06pm On Aug 04, 2015
Daddy ebola.
Re: Mysterious Bat With A Horse-like Face Found In Fish Pond (PHOTOS) by sherlock229(m): 11:09pm On Aug 04, 2015
mysterious indeed!
Re: Mysterious Bat With A Horse-like Face Found In Fish Pond (PHOTOS) by idupaul: 11:38pm On Aug 04, 2015
rhames:

Boss dont be afraid. That animal is called a seahorse. Google it and see. No cause for alarm.

you are a slowpoke ..not only sea horse its lagoon horse
...please google sea horse

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mysterious Bat With A Horse-like Face Found In Fish Pond (PHOTOS) by Firevinci(m): 11:39pm On Aug 04, 2015
Call Pastor Olukoya or Oyedepo no mind me, I think it might be another species of bat
Re: Mysterious Bat With A Horse-like Face Found In Fish Pond (PHOTOS) by idupaul: 11:53pm On Aug 04, 2015
naijadeyhia:
Yep thats a hammerheaded bat. Found in the rain forests of Africa, this large bat gets its name for the huge, strangely shaped head of the males. most of the male’s thorax is actually a resonating chamber that allows them to produce very loud calls to attract females. They feed on fruit and, occasionally, on other animals.

Information is bliss while ignorance is worse than hell.

lol u just copied word for word online.. wiki teacher
Re: Mysterious Bat With A Horse-like Face Found In Fish Pond (PHOTOS) by Doshmynthrill(m): 11:56pm On Aug 04, 2015
Lautechgossip:
One of readers on gistplanet.com sent photos of this Mysterious Bat With A Horse-like Face Found In Fish Pondand he’d like is to share with the world, a bat normally have a rat facial face but this is really strange, according to what he sent in as seen in the screenshots below

See another strange photo ofMysterious Bat With A Horse-like Face Found In Fish Pond in Warri.

"Pls i want u guys to post dis photo of dis mysterious bat dat has a facial face like a giant horse…it was caught in my frends father Fish pond dis mornin here in warri delta state…pls show dis photo 2 d whole world 2 see cos i can’t bare 2 see such monster
alone"

Strange creature, have you ever come across a bat before? Please share your thoughts below about this Mysterious Bat With A Horse-like Face Found In Fish Pond below.

Source- http://www.gistplanet.net/2015/08/mysterious-bat-with-a-horse-like-face-found-in-fish-pond.html

Poor thing white america and the jewish CIA do theese types of experiments on animals, also in "civlised coutnrys here in europe"
Re: Mysterious Bat With A Horse-like Face Found In Fish Pond (PHOTOS) by Emilokoiyawon: 1:29am On Aug 05, 2015
grin cool Everybody calm down its just the Hammerhead bat - very popular in places like Ghana cool grin
Re: Mysterious Bat With A Horse-like Face Found In Fish Pond (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:20am On Aug 05, 2015
Melahou:
pour fuel on it and do the needful
amor you wicked o. Ha ha make them burn am like witch. Ha ha ha funny guy
Re: Mysterious Bat With A Horse-like Face Found In Fish Pond (PHOTOS) by 19naia(m): 2:41am On Aug 05, 2015
Thats a bad sign of serious pollution problems there. Oil spills.
Soon the humans of the area will start being born with more deformities.

I have a feeling that it is man made pollution that will give rise to "the beast" of end times biblical prophesy. Mans self fufilling prophesy of doom. shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Slow Loris: Animal Caught Alive On The Farm By A Nairalander (Photos, Video) / The Sebright: Have You Seen This Popular Chicken Breed Before? (Photos) / See The Antelope My Cousin Killed Today In The Farm (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.