Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God - Religion (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God (92571 Views)

Why Many Christians May Burn In Hell / “I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God” – Stephanie Rose / I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God” – Stephanie Rose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by LieDetector(m): 3:57am On Aug 08, 2015
Zambux:
Thank u my dear tell them, witchcraft exist, oboni exist but God is the almighty he is still God...
LieDetector sends his regards hon smiley

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by AustinBlinks(m): 4:06am On Aug 08, 2015
Delusiongirl20:
God of the bible is a malevolent bully
you're obviously delusional

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Delusiongirl20(f): 8:24am On Aug 08, 2015
AustinBlinks:

you're obviously delusional

Like seriously.

A false belief that is resistant to confrontation with actual facts.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Delusiongirl20(f): 8:27am On Aug 08, 2015
marwanafrica:
i pray b4 she dies she should realise her wrong thought about God almighty, And acept Allah as the lord of all the world and his oness

Not yahweh this time. Only allah
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 09, 2015
pussyphilia:
there's no God/god my friend.

All na wash!
GOD MADE E PASS POST UTME IS ALIVE
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by oluamid(m): 7:16pm On Aug 10, 2015
Joe4christ threw down a gauntlet but no one is taking it. Wow. So much for having faith.
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Revolva(m): 12:44pm On Aug 11, 2015
lukmonolakunmi:

Doesn't end here my dear.

As in it ends where
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Jesusloveyou: 1:32pm On Aug 12, 2015
dearpreye:
God has nothing to prove to mortal man.

Whatever rocks your boat. It's YOUR life, my dear. I begrudge you not.
u are right, God does not sniff our yansh, or concern about our sins, we are d one suffering for our sins, it does not affect God, whatsoever a man sow, that he wil also reap, or she want God to beg her to serve him
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Jesusloveyou: 1:43pm On Aug 12, 2015
Ferisidowu:
GOD MADE E PASS POST UTME IS ALIVE
hey, my God does not make u pass ur exam, God is not partial, he does not do ojoro, if u read, u wil pass, God can only make u remember what u have read, God wil still be Alive even if u fail woefully in exam or in life,
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by emmyskies(m): 11:12am On Aug 15, 2015
Delusiongirl20:

Have you ever sit and start thinking about other gods like Allah, krishna, and Budha. Human with brain like me and you worship those gods too. They are not insane
. Some of them are are intelligent, been to school, living a good life and so on.
Have you ever think how Allah need you. He don't want your soul to perish and he is actually the true god, there are people who are capable of killing you now for not believing in their god too.

What am actually saying is that those things are man made. Telling me that those years I been a Christian that my heart didn't accept jesus as if my heart is blocked or something. Meaning that all those years i ve been praying, god didn't want to open my heart to the truth of him until you start telling me this now.

That you accepted one god, then dispose other gods didn't make sense. Ok now, not that you accepted the one you believed now (jesus) because of evidence and prove, but you accepted it with faith, why not accept others gods and do whatever it commands with faith. Faith is gullibility, accepting something without evidence and substantiation.

Until you tell me why you believe in jesus and leave others gods behind, i will reconsider my stands then.
Looking forward your reasons.

Thanks
So many reasons but to mention a few:
JESUS CHRIST is GOD, He is everywhere and don't require sacrifice of goats, fowl, burning incense, etc before He will hear me. Only sacrifice of my self and will to Him He needs.
JESUS CHRIST is everywhere, any day anytime He hears and answers me, no need to observe times and face a particular direction before I could pray.
JESUS CHRIST is the son of the Most High GOD, other gods are just fallen demons
JESUS CHRIST is all powerful, His name alone is super-power both here and in the spirit
JESUS CHRIST is true, if you doubt, go ask a native doctor, a witch or a former satanist
Serving JESUS CHRIST is never a burden at all
The word of GOD, which is JESUS CHRIST in the Bible is true and is fulfiling as time progresses
Reasons are so many but this is the ultimate reason:

Other gods don't know me let alone doing a good thing to me. JESUS CHRIST know me smiley He knows me by name, by height, every bit of me, every strand of hair on my head. Not only did He know me, He loves me smiley and came to die for me, to shed His blood on the cross of cavalry to wash away my sin that I may obtain eternal life in Him forever.

It's way so cool you know, there is utmost joy in serving Him. His promises for me are super. You watch these films where one is saith to be immortal, such fiction and fantasy will come to reality in my life- by His grace, I will live forever through eternity in the world to come. So much for promises dear.

Sis, beyold He stand at the gate of your heart and knock, open and be found in Him, you won't regret it
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 20, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
hey, my God does not make u pass ur exam, God is not partial, he does not do ojoro, if u read, u wil pass, God can only make u remember what u have read, God wil still be Alive even if u fail woefully in exam or in life,
lolz what will you say about someone who prayed and saw the next exam in his dream

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by twosquare(m): 12:04pm On Aug 20, 2015
Ferisidowu:
lolz what will you say about someone who prayed and saw the next exam in his dream
U dey mind am...God has shown me stuffs like that in the past...I remember my WAEC exam....just surprising in those days.
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by HerPapaPikin88(f): 12:28pm On Aug 20, 2015
4stylz:

I am sure you a Muslim from your useless name

Terrorist

Loool. How very christ-like..
Hypochristians! They'll be the death o' me!
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Jesusloveyou: 1:18pm On Aug 20, 2015
Ferisidowu:
we are saying d same thing, if u can remember what u saw in ur dream, and write very well without mistakes, u wil pass ur exam, but if u can't remember what u saw in ur dream, u wil fail woefully, God can't help u sort ur lecturer, some foolish people wil sort lecturers and call it d hand of God or God's favour.
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Stconvict(m): 3:57pm On Aug 23, 2015
Religious people. Lovely job so far.
Keep quoting ancient scripts while I lean back and crunch popcorn.
BTW, two thousand years, no edits, no copy-and-pastes. I can totally rely on such books.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by cloudgoddess(f): 5:12pm On Dec 26, 2015
She is completely correct. What an intelligent, insightful, and brave woman.

Interesting how the so-called loving Christians are just shouting hatred towards her being transgender, derailing the conversation because you know you have nothing else to say. Christianity is BS and it's about time people started exposing it.
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by UyiIredia(m): 6:26pm On Dec 26, 2015
She doesn't hold a candle to Christopher Hitchens PBUH the God of Destruction. Meanwhile Oblivion awaits the God of Hell, Richard Dawkins.
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by juligon: 7:54am On Jul 25, 2016
hahahahaha.....make ena help me laugh o.....oya now do transgender for your heart ..abi you no know say na man heart you still get? ..after you slept with men youwer pushed from school you want to make it legal so you did transgender
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by otemanuduno: 10:14pm On Oct 24, 2016
Atlantian:
But wait oh. So none of you Bible wielding Christians are ready to re-evaluate those verses in the Bible ? If those verses are actually in the Bible then God is another name of Satan.

One will be right to say, that God and Satan means the same thing.
Only one of the gods is Satan and that is Yahweh god. Lucifer is closest to him in the name of Allah.
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by otemanuduno: 10:20pm On Oct 24, 2016
otumopkor:

Am not a pastor or a priest. And thank God we do not have energy to type long messages, but I must say that i would rather serve God here on earth and die to see that it was all a lie, than not to serve God here on earth and see that I missed out on eternity. Serving God does not cost a thing as nike would say #Justdoit
Fear fear cheesy
U are serving Euzebius and his cronies grin
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by GodsMopol: 11:00pm On Feb 28, 2017
Life is like you are offering money to a dying man, and after he received it, after 70 years, he was found dead and research shows he died of starvation, but unfortunately, the money was still found in his pocket. Christ has died for our sins and supposed pains that has befall us in our past. By the way, God created you male, you felt to your best opinion you should be a female, that guy in him is facing and having self esteem issues, and she does not deserve a comment, you know.

Many people would go to hell because of her words, but at her last hour, she might see the vanity in the life she had lived, and then, back stab herself and those who were her believe-die-hard followers by going on her knees and asking God with sincerity for repentance, and I would see my guy in heaven, I pray he receives mercy on that day, I think she need people to pray for her, she doesn't know what she's doing, he I mean
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Donnellie(m): 7:37am On Jul 24, 2017
Idrismusty97:
Ok where are god's spokesmen in the house? Come and start restructuring those verses telling us what it supposed to meant even do it is clearly apparent even to the blind.

U won't shut up now
God is watching our utterances
let's be careful

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night / Ruth Ifunanya Muoka And Lucky Oha Wedding Pictures / Native Doctor Begs Prophet Odumeje To Forgive Ada Jesus Who Is Down With Stroke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.