Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

Leasing Of Land For Agriculture - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Leasing Of Land For Agriculture (4632 Views)

6 Acres Of Land For Sale Can Be Used For Agriculture, Resident Or Commercial.... / Uber's Model For Agriculture In Nigeria / Farmers Seek New Credit Policy For Agriculture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leasing Of Land For Agriculture by vpaymoney(m): 2:22pm On Aug 04, 2015
Pals I am ready to venture fully into plantain farming now. I need you all hold me by hand and walk me through the process.
First: Farmland leasing. I need 10hctrs of land for lease. ( a govt land)
Plantain suckers and tractor rentage etc. Pls don't reserve any thing that can make this project a big success. Thanks all.
#serious
Re: Leasing Of Land For Agriculture by jossytech(m): 3:37pm On Aug 04, 2015
Land in osun state at 25k/acre, 40 acre is available and local govt tractor available for rent nearby
Re: Leasing Of Land For Agriculture by agricentral(m): 3:53pm On Aug 04, 2015
jossytech:
Land in osun state at 25k/acre, 40 acre is available and local govt tractor available for rent nearby

Please where in Osun?

I want to buy.
Re: Leasing Of Land For Agriculture by fm7070: 2:45pm On Aug 06, 2015
25k to rent 1acre of farmland is outrageous.
does he want to plant cannabis on it?

1 Like

Re: Leasing Of Land For Agriculture by wisefizz(m): 4:00pm On Aug 06, 2015
agricentral:

Please where in Osun?

I want to buy.

boss, I think he is not talking about buying
Re: Leasing Of Land For Agriculture by vpaymoney(m): 4:19pm On Aug 12, 2015
fm7070:
25k to rent 1acre of farmland is outrageous.
does he want to plant cannabis on it?
Never mind that guy. Besides ; I don't even like osun parol. I can't shout. They hike things as if it's lagos. How on planet earth would one ask me to come and rent a farmland from govt with 25k for just an acre not even hctr. Na wa for osun people o. Abeg make una parkwell. I will rather go to ekiti than do osun thing.

1 Like

Re: Leasing Of Land For Agriculture by crystalf: 7:41pm On Aug 12, 2015
vpaymoney:

Never mind that guy. Besides ; I don't even like osun parol. I can't shout. They hike things as if it's lagos. How on planet earth would one ask me to come and rent a farmland from govt with 25k for just an acre not even hctr. Na wa for osun people o. Abeg make una parkwell. I will rather go to ekiti than do osun thing.

No blame OSUN people oooooo dem never pay salary since December last year

1 Like

Re: Leasing Of Land For Agriculture by vpaymoney(m): 4:33pm On Aug 13, 2015
Lol
Re: Leasing Of Land For Agriculture by jossytech(m): 5:03pm On Aug 13, 2015
You can go to benin, who ask u to come to osun, govt has no land, its individual, its 250-300k per acre or rent at 20-25k per acre
Re: Leasing Of Land For Agriculture by securi: 3:15am On Aug 14, 2015
Na wa o, that's outrageous o, even @ lkorodu, l got an acre for less than 10k pa. Na Aregbe cuz am o, everybody eye red
jossytech:
You can go to benin, who ask u to come to osun, govt has no land, its individual, its 250-300k per acre or rent at 20-25k per acre
Re: Leasing Of Land For Agriculture by leelat: 9:46am On Apr 06, 2016
securi:
Na wa o, that's outrageous o, even @ lkorodu, l got an acre for less than 10k pa. Na Aregbe cuz am o, everybody eye red

@Securi pls can u assist me to get land.
Re: Leasing Of Land For Agriculture by leelat: 9:46am On Apr 06, 2016
securi:

@Securi, pls can u assist me to get land.
Re: Leasing Of Land For Agriculture by dashiki(f): 1:55pm On Aug 01, 2016
jossytech:

You must be a joker! If farming was that lucrative, why didn't the owners go into farming? hissing
Someone wants to sit down and earn N62.500 on one hectare for doing nothing when one can buy a acre for that price.
Abegi, no park o, commot for road.
Re: Leasing Of Land For Agriculture by emtol: 8:34pm On Aug 01, 2016
vpaymoney:

Why are u so anti-Osun. The fact that someone does something irrationally does not mean all the epople are the same. Will prefer Ekiti to Osun.. U have not done ur research well

(1) (Reply)

Cow Gall Stone And "COW HAIRBALL" Trichobezoar For Sell / Importance Of Agriculture To Nigeria Economy / Supply Of Soyabeans And Rice From Benue.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.