Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,911 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Nigerian in Bangkok revealing that human traficking cartels in Nigeria video - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian in Bangkok revealing that human traficking cartels in Nigeria video (1110 Views)

Two Nigerians Arrested In Bangkok, 75g Of Cocaine Seized / Nigerian Cocaine Dealer Arrested In Bangkok (Photo) / Two Nigerian Romance Scammers Arrested In Bangkok, Thailand (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian in Bangkok revealing that human traficking cartels in Nigeria video by swedbase(m): 4:41pm On Aug 04, 2015
This feature length 419 tale with a twist has a Nigerian in Bangkok revealing that human traficking cartels in Nigeria are exporting bush boys to work as drug dealers and 419 yahoo boys creating havoc for Africans all over Asia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRv8GNrlnq0
Re: Nigerian in Bangkok revealing that human traficking cartels in Nigeria video by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 04, 2015
Unemployment, illiteracy and bad governance're the root cause of all these. Everyone's trying to better their life here at the next man's expense so this news doesn't shock me one bit.

[EDIT]

We're the most populous black nation so its only right that we're the highest percentage of black-africans wrecking havoc in faraway lands. Curses(crime, exploitation and greed) balance blessings(high population, labour and manpower).
Re: Nigerian in Bangkok revealing that human traficking cartels in Nigeria video by MRBrownJ: 5:59pm On Aug 04, 2015
@Charix
get your facts right... GREED and LAZINESS is the only reason here!
Re: Nigerian in Bangkok revealing that human traficking cartels in Nigeria video by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 04, 2015
MRBrownJ:
@Charix
get your facts right... GREED and LAZINESS is the only reason here!

That's what everyone says till they dabble a little into nefarious activities.

It takes effort to do anything in life. Some activities require more effort than others. Yahoo boys're greedy but're not lazy; the work they put into their "business" is worth more than what I've seen most legit 9 - 5ers put in. Even prostitution is not a walk in the park because alot of men act worse than women when gender roles're reversed.

My first comment stands unchanged. If things were comfortable at home I know no one who'd run out of the country to partake in demeaning slave labour in countries that don't view blacks as above animals.
Re: Nigerian in Bangkok revealing that human traficking cartels in Nigeria video by MRBrownJ: 6:38pm On Aug 04, 2015
charix:

That's what everyone says till they dabble a little into nefarious activities.

It takes effort to do anything in life. Some activities require more effort than others. Yahoo boys're greedy but're not lazy; the work they put into their "business" is worth more than what I've seen most legit 9 - 5ers put in. Even prostitution is not a walk in the park because alot of men act worse than women when gender roles're reversed.

My first comment stands unchanged. If things were comfortable at home I know no one who'd run out of the country to partake in demeaning slave labour in countries that don't view blacks as above animals.

again, get your facts right:
- anybody who would rather steal/defraud/scam people for quick easy gains INSTEAD OF working legally to earn money gradually (like most do) are LAZY!!!

- any wh0re/ashewo/runs babe who would rather open her legs to just about any animal on earth, for quick easy financial gain INSTEAD OF working legally to earn money gradually (like most do) are LAZY!!!

there are gazillions of people who find themselves without a job or money, and they NEVER EVER dabble in illegal activities whatsoever... stop trying to make it look like these greedy selfish lazy people didnt have a choice etc. they had plenty of choices but chose the easy selfish greedy route!

the issue here is doing illegal activities for quick easy riches, not people doing LEGAL jobs all over the world that "you" may find demeaning/degrading (or not).

1 Like

Re: Nigerian in Bangkok revealing that human traficking cartels in Nigeria video by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 04, 2015
MRBrownJ:

again, get your facts right:
- anybody who would rather steal/defraud/scam people for quick easy gains INSTEAD OF working legally to earn money gradually (like most do) are LAZY!!!

- any wh0re/ashewo/runs babe who would rather open her legs to just about any animal on earth, for quick easy financial gain INSTEAD OF working legally to earn money gradually (like most do) are LAZY!!!

there are gazillions of people who find themselves without a job or money, and they NEVER EVER dabble in illegal activities whatsoever... stop trying to make it look like these greedy selfish lazy people didnt have a choice etc. they had plenty of choices but chose the easy selfish greedy route!

the issue here is doing illegal activities for quick easy riches, not people doing LEGAL jobs all over the world that "you" may find demeaning/degrading (or not).

That'd make our politicians lazy then since they're no different than yahoo boys, prostitutes and con-men. The honest truth is they're the root cause of the hard life we face daily as citizens of this zoo.
[EDIT]
Work is work. I see no difference between legit and illegit business as they both put food on the table. My point is not debating whether the people doing it're lazy or not - I'm only identifying the root cause.
Re: Nigerian in Bangkok revealing that human traficking cartels in Nigeria video by MRBrownJ: 7:10pm On Aug 04, 2015
charix:

That'd make our politicians lazy then since they're no different than yahoo boys, prostitutes and con-men. The honest truth is they're the root cause of the hard life we face daily as citizens of this zoo.

A) what politicians do here is irrelevant to the issue at hand, the definition of GREED and LAZINESS will remain just that!

B) if officials that "you" (aka the Nigerian population) have elected, are doing anything illegal then go protest in the street etc in order to have them removed from office. thats what happened in many other countries in the world (check Egypt for info).

C) are you now telling us all that, because some politicians (that you have elected) are lazy thieves, it is ok for the Nigerian population to be?! pls do make some sense here, bro!

stop trying to blame others for your very wrong way of thinking. if you are greedy/selfish/lazy then thats ALL because of YOU!!

there is a HUGE difference between legal employment and illegal activities at the EXPENSE of others... but hey, the day someone comes to your house with a gun and robs you of all your entire belongings/cash/dignity (and probably rapes your wife), then come back here and tell us that there is nothing wrong with such activity!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian in Bangkok revealing that human traficking cartels in Nigeria video by azzima(m): 4:36am On Aug 05, 2015
charix:

[EDIT]
Work is work. I see no difference between legit and illegit business as they both put food on the table. My point is not debating whether the people doing it're lazy or not - I'm only identifying the root cause.
See this criminally minded fool giving excused. Lazy man!!

(1) (Reply)

Market Inferno - Meat Market In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State Razed By Fire - Photos / How Do I Deal With This Girl ? / Man Rapes Sleeping Wife, Records' Videos On Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.