Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

Download The Final Release Of The Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Core Here - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Download The Final Release Of The Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Core Here (2155 Views)

HP Envy 17 (4 Days Old) 16GB Ram, 1trb, 2gb Nvida Memory, Window 10 Pro For Sale / Please Kindly Help Me With Activation Keys For Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro / Microsoft Windows 10: Five Free Apps You Should Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Download The Final Release Of The Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Core Here by StevenBergy: 4:53pm On Aug 04, 2015
[size=13pt]On the 29th of July 2015, Microsoft officially released their best version of the Windows Operating System so far, Windows 10. The Windows 10 OS has been the talk of the town since they started designing it, one of the main reasons why Windows 10 is making waves and seeming to be the next big thing is the usability across all platforms, be it a Smartphone, Tablet or Computers. With so many technical preview builds & versions flying and crawling everywhere on the Internet, you have to be very careful where and how you are downloading your Windows 10 (also which version).

[img]http://1.bp..com/-_3FKaqVIfQk/VcCfizH00zI/AAAAAAAAEUE/BH3U_1lV7_g/s1600/Microsoft%2BWindows%2B10.png[/img]

Although, genuine Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 users will be getting free upgrade to Windows 10 directly on their PC, there are still many users out there who are not going to get the upgrade so if you are also one then no worries, you can just go ahead, download and install Windows 10 on your PC yourself, it's so easy. Just as usual with older versions of Windows, Windows 10 has been launched in several different editions which are Windows 10 Home, Windows 10 Mobile, Windows 10 Pro, Windows 10 Enterprise and Windows 10 Education. In this post, we are going to talk about Windows 10 Pro Core (its download link has been included). Windows 10 Pro Core was designed mainly for businesses with tablets and PCs in mind, having almost all the features of Windows 10 Home and some other noteworthy features.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-heujx4I3eiw/VcCfwc4YFOI/AAAAAAAAEUY/byBdlZtgO9M/s640/Windows-10-RTM-wallpaper.jpg[/img]

Windows 10 Pro Core has been designed to enhance and improve your businesses. It will permit you to manage your devices and application efficiently, protecting your sensitive business data so that no one can utilize it illegally. One outstanding feature of this edition is the Windows Update for Business which Microsoft has assured will minimize your management costs, also offering control over the deployment of updates. It takes full advantage of cloud technologies and also fully supports mobile and remote scenarios.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-whAzGLS1oDs/VcCfvz2uNGI/AAAAAAAAEUU/8FLIvNlq5lY/s640/Windows-10-Pro-Core-ISO.jpg[/img]

Without further ado, here are the minimum requirements your PC must meet before you can install Windows 10 Pro Core -

>> Memory (RAM): 2GB of RAM required.
>> Hard Disk Space: 16GB of free space required.
>> Processor: 1GHz processor or faster.

Here are the technical setup details of the Windows 10 Pro Core you are about to download and install -

>> Software Full Name: Windows 10 Pro Core ISO
>> Setup File Name: Windows_10_Pro-Core_x86_EN.ISO Windows_10_Pro-Core_x64_EN.ISO
>> Full Setup Size: 2.8 GB / 3.8 GB
>> Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
>> Compatibility Architecture: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)

Download 32 Bit Here & Download 64 Bit Here

SOURCE
[/size]
Re: Download The Final Release Of The Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Core Here by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 04, 2015
No thanks. My vista OS is fully original. I know downloading this would mean annoying anti-piracy messages in the near future when Microsoft starts clamping down on pirated copies. All my downloaded files'd get lost from microsoft deliberately corrupting my OS.
Re: Download The Final Release Of The Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Core Here by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 04, 2015
StevenBergy:

Wow... You are still using Vista ? Ooh, I still remember that fine OS. It seems you are really scared of Microsoft but don't be scared Microsoft is your friend. If the only reason why you don't want to install Windows 10 is because of what you have just mentioned then no worries. I'll ensure you get your Windows 10 activated and running smoothly. Nothing is gonna happen and back up your docs too ! wink

Ok then I'd download it. Crossing my fingers though and hoping for the best.

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get A Brandnew Lappy For Less Than 60k? / Searching For Abuja Scrap/parts Laptop Buyer(s) / Asus 15 X360//corei7//7th Gen//1terabyte//12gb Ram//2gb Dedicated Graphics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.