Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland (16805 Views)

4 Emotions Nigerian Cryptocurrency Traders Have Almost Everyday / Tonto Dikeh Insults Her Mother Inlaw That Was The Best Inlaw Before Oooo / 8 Insults Yoruba Mothers Use Very Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by krazydave(m): 6:04pm On Aug 04, 2015
Nairaland a funny place where you encounter all sorts day in day out. There is almost never a dull moment in here....
Top common insults in no particular order...

1. Slow poke
2. Dullard
3. Cretinous Fvucktard (my best)
4. wasted sperm
5. "Calling you an id¡ot would be an insult to silly people"
6. ..... add yours.... insults you've seen, heard, or called others.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by kossyablaze(m): 6:05pm On Aug 04, 2015
Lol

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 04, 2015
that no. 4 can be so annoying...
Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by kilokeys(m): 6:05pm On Aug 04, 2015
6. Are your parents siblings? grin

Lord, i hv sinned. I am changed now sha

1 Like

Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 04, 2015
I specifically laugh at people who use the term Myopic..

1 Like

Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by chemystery: 6:07pm On Aug 04, 2015
wailing wailers

1 Like

Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 04, 2015
oponu tins grin
Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by krazydave(m): 6:12pm On Aug 04, 2015
chemystery:
wailing wailers
yeah..... how could I forget wailing Wailers? Lol

1 Like

Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 04, 2015
The term Bigot is played out..
Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 04, 2015
Op, you're a shit_ eating asscock blessed with the IQ of a bed bug.
Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by agarawu23(m): 6:14pm On Aug 04, 2015
" mumu "
Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by Gurgle(f): 6:14pm On Aug 04, 2015
Amebo!! My best best one

They were dancing when you were born as a male child, what a waste (most commonly said by a certain Blac... tongue )

Maga

Ewu [insert tribe/ethnic group]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 04, 2015
Dharniel:
that no. 4 can be so annoying...
You're a waste of sperm. You'd be better off wanked into oblivion.
Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 04, 2015
Olosho undecided
Chai dudes here nor dey joke with that word cheesy
krazydave:
Nairaland a funny place where you encounter all sorts day in day out. There is almost never a dull moment in here....
Top common insults in no particular order...

1. Slow poke
2. Dullard
3. Cretinous Fvucktard (my best)
4. wasted sperm
5. "Calling you an id¡ot would be an insult to silly people"
6. ..... add yours.... insults you've seen, heard, or called others.....

Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by meimoks(f): 6:16pm On Aug 04, 2015
Insulting people's parents, that's really annoying
Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 04, 2015
"He-Goat"

That word used to crack me up when I 1st joined this site. Still does sometimes because I find it funny.

2 Likes

Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 04, 2015
Aisha95:
You're a waste of sperm. You'd be better off wanked into oblivion.
were you contributing to the thread or were you talking to me...
Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 04, 2015
agarawu23:
" mumu "
Megamugu.
Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by ShutTheFhuckUp: 6:20pm On Aug 04, 2015
grin grin
let's see hw ds goes....
Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by dyabman(m): 6:20pm On Aug 04, 2015
Dullards
Ode
Goat
Fool

NL's have called me all that but I retaliate not as a good boy.

1 Like

Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by Gurgle(f): 6:20pm On Aug 04, 2015
ShutTheFhuckUp:
grin grin
let's see hw ds goes....

You, king of insulters, wheres your own
Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 04, 2015
Dharniel:

were you contributing to the thread or were you talking to me...
You scared? Don't be cos am only teasing you.
Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 04, 2015
dyabman:
Dullards Ode Goat Fool

NL's have called me all that but I retaliate not as a good boy.
You were a chicken that got brutally fvcked in the _ass.
Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by IDFWU(m): 6:23pm On Aug 04, 2015
This Aisha95 wan turn NL celeb over night undecided

Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by dyabman(m): 6:24pm On Aug 04, 2015
Aisha95:
You were a chicken that got brutally fvcked in the _ass.
Ok

1 Like

Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 04, 2015
Gurgle:

Your stupidity could only be equated to that of a seasonal psycho on stage.
Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 04, 2015
dyabman:

Ok
Gutless _retardeen.
Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by waywardpikin: 6:26pm On Aug 04, 2015
Sassybae:
Olosho undecided
Chai dudes here nor dey joke with that word cheesy

But that's what you are now... No beef o, it's simply a fact.

Enjoy your life jare. Dey ride those dicks dey go... Jaiye lo!
Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 04, 2015
Aisha95:
You scared? Don't be cos am only teasing you.
aii, not scared just wanna be sure...
Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by dyabman(m): 6:26pm On Aug 04, 2015
Aisha95:
Gutless _retardeen.
Really ?
Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by ShutTheFhuckUp: 6:27pm On Aug 04, 2015
Gurgle:

hey dear,
yhu know I'm a gentle dude.

don't u.?
Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 04, 2015
IDFWU:
This Aisha95 wan turn NL celeb over night undecided
Angels wept the day you were born cos they new that they laboured in vain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is Playing Baba Ijebu. Right Or Wrong? / Nigeria Military And Their Beret Color Meaning / Your Best Threads/topics And Best Posters (OP) For 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.