Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

Jim Ovia! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Jim Ovia! (1338 Views)

Jim Ovia 'Returns' Jonathan's Spectrum Gift / Jim Ovia Foundation Offers 5 Million Naira Each To 10 Youth Enterpreneurs. / Sanusi Ousts Ovia, Elumelu, Akinfemiwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jim Ovia! by yicob(m): 11:19am On Sep 28, 2006
can anyone pls link me up wit jim ovia . ceo of zenith. i have lots of package for him. i wil really appreciate it.
Re: Jim Ovia! by EmmalOm(m): 12:27pm On Sep 28, 2006
me too wink cheesy
Re: Jim Ovia! by bucknor33(m): 11:13pm On Oct 08, 2006
U DONOT NEED ANY BODY TO LINK YOU TO JIM, PASS ZENITH BANK TEST AND YOU WILL MEET HIM AT THE LAST LAP OF THE INTERVIEW THEN PRESENT THE PACKAGE TO HIM OK?

AWAY FROM THAT HE GO HARD OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH,YOU KNOW HE IS A BUSY AND BUSINESS MINDED GUY,NOT TIME FOR SOME REAL JOKES

ME2U
Re: Jim Ovia! by gbolio4(m): 3:38am On Jun 11, 2007
I can help you,

He lives in my street and my bedroom window just overlooks his main livingroom

smiley smiley

Funny guy, he wants to deliver a letter bomb to the poor man [ooops, sorry - rich man]

(1) (Reply)

Top 30 Under 30 / Online Business That Earns You 1,000 Naira From Thousands Of People. / Google Adsense Has Paid Me, See My Check Below

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.