Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,740 members, 7,806,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

An Elephant Needed To Scratch. See What It Did When A Car Came By (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / An Elephant Needed To Scratch. See What It Did When A Car Came By (photos) (3006 Views)

Jay Z Revealed What He Did When He Realised His Mother Is A Lesbian / Ali Baba Criticises The Killing Of An Elephant In Ondo State - Pictures / Richard Mofe Damijo And Adesua Etomi Chill In Zoo, Pictured With Elephant. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Elephant Needed To Scratch. See What It Did When A Car Came By (photos) by iameugene(m): 6:25pm On Aug 04, 2015
This was a while back though but in case you missed it...an elephant in a resort in South Africa needed to scratch and then a car came by and what did the elephant do? It scratched its body against it, scaring the heck out of the two people in the car! Lol. When he was done he let them go..
Source-
http://lindaikeji..com/2015/08/an-elephant-needed-to-scratch-see-what.html?m=1
Cc: Lalasticala, ishlove

Re: An Elephant Needed To Scratch. See What It Did When A Car Came By (photos) by chemystery: 6:28pm On Aug 04, 2015
wetin do ground to scratch body?
Re: An Elephant Needed To Scratch. See What It Did When A Car Came By (photos) by brianero24(m): 6:28pm On Aug 04, 2015
space booked in anticipation
Re: An Elephant Needed To Scratch. See What It Did When A Car Came By (photos) by DDoubleUps(m): 6:30pm On Aug 04, 2015
Some folks would have take off with the highest speed thereby injuring or scaring the animal... beautiful animal and hearty people... cute pics
Re: An Elephant Needed To Scratch. See What It Did When A Car Came By (photos) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 04, 2015
DDoubleUps:
Some folks would have take off with the highest speed thereby injuring or scaring the animal... beautiful animal and hearty people... cute pics

if it were you, what would you do?
Re: An Elephant Needed To Scratch. See What It Did When A Car Came By (photos) by gabazin080(m): 6:34pm On Aug 04, 2015
DDoubleUps:
Who told you someone was in the car at that time
Re: An Elephant Needed To Scratch. See What It Did When A Car Came By (photos) by thorpido(m): 6:36pm On Aug 04, 2015
That elephant is huge!It's risky driving that small car in such a park.

1 Like

Re: An Elephant Needed To Scratch. See What It Did When A Car Came By (photos) by DDoubleUps(m): 8:27pm On Aug 04, 2015
gabazin080:
did you just read my comment without reading the post that i commented on? your case don pass yaba left "oga untop"
Re: An Elephant Needed To Scratch. See What It Did When A Car Came By (photos) by DDoubleUps(m): 8:29pm On Aug 04, 2015
Dharniel:

if it were you, what would you do?
two things are involved, wind up my glass and watch what the animal will do, second any sign of aggressiveness, i will zoom off with the highest gear, but if not i will just enjoy the animal courtesy
Re: An Elephant Needed To Scratch. See What It Did When A Car Came By (photos) by nnamdizen(m): 10:14pm On Aug 04, 2015
I think that elephant is just trying to show off grin
Re: An Elephant Needed To Scratch. See What It Did When A Car Came By (photos) by funstufz: 11:38pm On Aug 04, 2015
Elephant scratching with that small car without dent...........

Didi I hear somebody say it was Photoshopped lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: An Elephant Needed To Scratch. See What It Did When A Car Came By (photos) by Nobody: 2:08am On Aug 05, 2015
DDoubleUps:

you see the second picture and the position of the elephant, if he should relax, the people im there are gone. if you like when you see danger, don't run, the cute thingy will kill you and go his way.

1 Like

Re: An Elephant Needed To Scratch. See What It Did When A Car Came By (photos) by pojophilius(m): 3:04am On Aug 05, 2015
DDoubleUps:
two things are involved, wind up my glass and watch what the animal will do, second any sign of aggressiveness, i will zoom off with the highest gear, but if not i will just enjoy the animal courtesy
use god of thunder swear sey u go wind up
Re: An Elephant Needed To Scratch. See What It Did When A Car Came By (photos) by tpiander: 3:11am On Aug 05, 2015
maybe the car had pro-elephant spray on it.
Re: An Elephant Needed To Scratch. See What It Did When A Car Came By (photos) by tpiander: 3:12am On Aug 05, 2015
funstufz:
Elephant scratching with that small car without dent...........

Didi I hear somebody say it was Photoshopped lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: An Elephant Needed To Scratch. See What It Did When A Car Came By (photos) by floragregs(f): 3:40am On Aug 05, 2015
The elephant no see tree to scratch body abi. E try well well
Re: An Elephant Needed To Scratch. See What It Did When A Car Came By (photos) by 7footre(m): 4:53am On Aug 05, 2015
Elephant just de show himself de do anyhow
Re: An Elephant Needed To Scratch. See What It Did When A Car Came By (photos) by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 05, 2015
Dasuki sef....this is serious national security issue embarassed
Re: An Elephant Needed To Scratch. See What It Did When A Car Came By (photos) by kingreen: 9:55am On Aug 05, 2015
gabazin080:
hmm

(1) (Reply)

Rita Ora N*pples Flashes As She Struggles To Contain Bo0bs In Chain-mail Br@ / Naming Your Child ''JESUS'' :riqht Or Wronq? / Why Is Nigeria Jealous Of Ghana?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.