Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

When You Breakup With Your Ex, Should You Breakup With His Family Too? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Breakup With Your Ex, Should You Breakup With His Family Too? (377 Views)

₦360million, Would You Breakup With Bae For $1million, See Reactions(shots) / Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? / Should I Breakup With Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When You Breakup With Your Ex, Should You Breakup With His Family Too? by Judith100: 6:30pm On Aug 04, 2015
Most would agree that breakups are hard, especially if it’s a long-term relationship that has come to an end. Even in the most amicable of breakups, having to pick up the pieces and start all over again can take some serious adjustment. But imagine if it’s not just the man you have to get over. If you have gotten cozy with your ex’s family, now you may have to mourn the end of your
relationship with them as well.
I remember that awkward moment when I received a friend request on Facebook from my ex’s mother. We talked on the phone here and there when her son and I dated but it wasn’t the type of relationship where we’d have lunch or go shopping. So when I broke up with him I didn’t really give my relationship with her a second thought. I didn’t give his siblings a second thought either. It was a clean break. Or so I thought. Continue at http://judithfrank..com/2015/08/when-you-breakup-with-your-ex-should.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Relationship Deceits / Any Romance Nairalander Around O Town. / Top Banks In Nigeria In Terms Of Customer Service....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.