Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,570 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

5 Challenges Of Being Lanky - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Challenges Of Being Lanky (23085 Views)

The Challenges Of Being A Secondary Virgin / No Sex Till Marriage: 4 Major Challenges / Mustknow - The Teenager And The Challenges Of Sexual Pressure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Challenges Of Being Lanky by Israel5(m): 5:24am On Aug 05, 2015
Lanky Op
Re: 5 Challenges Of Being Lanky by Icecomrade: 5:43am On Aug 05, 2015
Most Lanky guys got short n tiny dicks. While the other guys make up with it.

Sadly they aren't the ladies man
Re: 5 Challenges Of Being Lanky by Foodconsumer(m): 5:55am On Aug 05, 2015
Bulcqlay:
Remain a little period to end d vote
of the prestigious SUG AWARD Pls try $ vote 4 me
In d category of
COOL CALM AND COLLECTED
:::::'::::::::::::::::::u too can c d votes merging .....please I do need ur vote alot
""""""
CENNA
www.sugaward.ml/sug-award-2015/sug-award-page-3/
boss cenna you sef dey NL? have no fear sir, its one your stat option mate..
Re: 5 Challenges Of Being Lanky by willybiggy(m): 6:04am On Aug 05, 2015
Babysho:
*A Lanky Person hardly gets the 'Target' he/she wants
A lanky guy or girl doesn't really get the person he/she wants because there is the possibility that person isnt into the he/she because of his height and lankiness .Especially for girls because boys dont like it when the 'Bae' is taller than them. embarassed

*Lanky Dudes and Ladies Never Look Good In Short Sleeve Shirts
Yea,their hands just come out of the sleeves,all thin and lengthy,they are a total turnoff in short sleeves.

*Lanky Girls are Usually Not Busty
Ehyahhhh cry It is a natural thing.

*Lanky People Possess Long Fingers Traits
All Lanky People have lengthy and skinny fingers.I have a friend that clunches his fist while walking,because he feels insecure about the way his fingers look.Having long fingers doesnt look good in pictures.

*They Can't Seat Comfortably In Tight Vehicles
Lanky Peeps,because of their tall structure,can't seat in small or tight vehicles.I was in a flight to Lagos one day,a dude sat near me,while i relaxed comfortably throughout the flight, he kept turning,twisting and stretching,I felt sorry for him though but it wasn't until we alighted that i discovered that his uncomfortablity was only because he is Lanky!

Reading your op with 3d eyeglass
Re: 5 Challenges Of Being Lanky by Nnemuka(f): 6:49am On Aug 05, 2015
Am tall, and i dont feel comfortable sitting in buses does that make me lanky.
Re: 5 Challenges Of Being Lanky by Nobody: 7:10am On Aug 05, 2015
Nnemuka:
Am tall, and i dont feel comfortable sitting in buses does that make me lanky.
something tels me dis girl(by username nd bcus nairaland says so) is gud at mocking people.
Re: 5 Challenges Of Being Lanky by Eberex(m): 7:33am On Aug 05, 2015
You'll be surprised to know how much energy this lanky dudes have compared to the average joe.

1 Like

Re: 5 Challenges Of Being Lanky by jossiwan(m): 7:33am On Aug 05, 2015
[quote author=Babysho post=36606584]*A Lanky Person hardly gets the 'Target' he/she wants
A lanky guy or girl doesn't really get the person he/she wants because there is the possibility that person isnt into the he/she because of his height and lankiness .Especially for girls because boys dont like it when the 'Bae' is taller than them. embarassed
You got it wrong.... It is easier for tall gals and guys to get hooked up than their short counterpart

Yea,their hands just come out of the sleeves,all thin and lengthy,they are a total turnoff in short sleeves.
U got dis wrong... Only if you are not fashionable enough... I am 6ft 3inch n i rock SSSs well...

It's obvious you are short... You just wanna try to feel yourself.
Short one's always feel intimidated by the height of tall guys.
Least you forget we take take pride in our height... #TeamT
Re: 5 Challenges Of Being Lanky by Nnemuka(f): 7:58am On Aug 05, 2015
mystage:

something tels me dis girl(by username nd bcus nairaland says so) is gud at mocking people.
Lol, guess you dont understand d meaning of my name. I'm not a girl by the way, lady is more appropriate.
Re: 5 Challenges Of Being Lanky by Nobody: 7:59am On Aug 05, 2015
Angelina jolie she's the highest paid actress and last tym i checked she's lanky!!!,life is all about self esteem.am lanky yea but handsome my selling points are my hair and my personality, no six pack looking dude has ever won me when it come's to wooing d ladies lol am d type who gets away wit the good stuff all da tym leaving my rivals wit endless jealousy.jst luv urself every other tin shall b added

1 Like

Re: 5 Challenges Of Being Lanky by UjSizzle(f): 8:08am On Aug 05, 2015
Vanquay:
Stop whining like a B**** and hit the Gym undecided
Didn't know exercise was capable of shrinking bones undecided
Re: 5 Challenges Of Being Lanky by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 05, 2015
Muscles will make you look Buff and Symmetrical. If you don't have anything to do go suck a D***. Its 3 am and I need my Beauty Sleep undecided
UjSizzle:

Didn't know exercise was capable of shrinking bones undecided
Re: 5 Challenges Of Being Lanky by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 05, 2015
Short guys can't do without lanky ladies in order to 'secure the future generations' if you know what I mean wink
Re: 5 Challenges Of Being Lanky by pbs4real(m): 8:14am On Aug 05, 2015
LaDivva:
Short guys can't do without lanky ladies in order to 'secure the future generations' if you know what I mean wink
jez the way i cn't do witout uwink
Re: 5 Challenges Of Being Lanky by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 05, 2015
pbs4real:
jez the way i cn't do witout uwink
Lol, but I'm not lanky nah,,,though I'm tall but I've got flesh and even watching my weight.
Re: 5 Challenges Of Being Lanky by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 05, 2015
Nnemuka:

Lol, guess you dont understand d meaning of my name. I'm not a girl by the way, lady is more appropriate.
Well, yea i dnt understand the meaning and i dnt think i wanna understand except u which to mk me understand on ur own will and such is gonna be appreciated. and also i based my nt bcus hw ur name sound or d meaning of ur name bt my judgment was based on ur reply to d op tread. and calling u a girl instead of a lady which u admit u prefer, i called u a girl bcus u re faceless(bcus u hv no dp) on a faceless forum and nowhere on ur profile which hv checked time without number that ur age or date of a birth is stated and at such am nt wrong callin u a girl bcus u might be under 20yrs. u can prove me wrong ok.
Re: 5 Challenges Of Being Lanky by SkinnyDude(m): 8:30am On Aug 05, 2015
Babysho:

You are right....hey,am not the lanky one....just tryna support you guys
ok, bro.
Re: 5 Challenges Of Being Lanky by SkinnyDude(m): 8:33am On Aug 05, 2015
favoured247:
as a lanky person wen u go to boutique to buy shirt u will hv to test all d shirts. dose XL shirts will be too big for u. it wont fit u. the small and medium sized shirts will be too short. dey will be hanging and still be withot fitting on u. u will end up buying somtin u dont like. den anoda problem is tucking in. u wil just be shapelss. i used to be very lanky dat yr. i tank God say i don try small
you buy the XL and take it to tailor for shaping.

1 Like

Re: 5 Challenges Of Being Lanky by vickie1900(f): 8:37am On Aug 05, 2015
Icecomrade:
Most Lanky guys got short n tiny dicks. While the other guys make up with it.

Sadly they aren't the ladies man

I disagree with this. Most lanky guyS I dated had long and thin dicks.
Re: 5 Challenges Of Being Lanky by Fkhalifa(m): 8:46am On Aug 05, 2015
vickie1900:

you prefer them thin and long than fat and short? wink
Re: 5 Challenges Of Being Lanky by nuelzy: 8:53am On Aug 05, 2015
na me dis op see finish come create dis thread...now lemme tell u our qualities

...we r relatively/strikingly good-looking
....talk of big d!cks....na we get am.....as dat nyash push go inside....nah so d man in d front go shoot out

.....we r also tall....a good turn on for d ladies...
....we have beta chances wia show biz is concerned....

lastly....we have 99.9 hopes of adding some flesh 2morrow...

2 Likes

Re: 5 Challenges Of Being Lanky by kenobi007(m): 9:01am On Aug 05, 2015
Lanky guys have long dicks. Trust me. Do the statistics. And d ladies love dat.
Re: 5 Challenges Of Being Lanky by Icecomrade: 9:23am On Aug 05, 2015
vickie1900:

U ve seen few, but am a guy who leaved in the hostel from secondary - University days. We don't hide our cocks like u babes do.
I can tell you I am far correct when u put them in ratio.

Most average guys has long and fat dicks. Even most short guys got very fat dicks.

That's why most women who craze for real sex and satisfaction choose average or short guys to fill them in.

You will be most grateful if you meet one that has one and knows how to use it well.

Re: 5 Challenges Of Being Lanky by robinicule(m): 9:34am On Aug 05, 2015
dmcdad:

Still taller than me. I am 4'2".cheesy
are u guys dwarves?

1 Like

Re: 5 Challenges Of Being Lanky by tania28(f): 10:21am On Aug 05, 2015
Babysho:

All Lanky People have lengthy and skinny fingers.I have a friend that clunches his fist while walking,because he feels insecure about the way his fingers look.Having long fingers doesnt look good in pictures.

Lanky Peeps,because of their tall structure,can't seat in small or tight vehicles.I was in a flight to Lagos one day,a dude sat near me,while i relaxed comfortably throughout the flight, he kept turning,twisting and stretching,I felt sorry for him though but it wasn't until we alighted that i discovered that his uncomfortablity was only because he is Lanky!
am 6ft tall,pretty,slim,its our gene,its a blessing
Re: 5 Challenges Of Being Lanky by soloboss(m): 10:27am On Aug 05, 2015
For me am 6.6 ft tall,am lanky too,but I gat so many advantages of my height.....I don hit gym tire,am nt seeing d effect....but I believe its still on offline mode....lol
But we still rock.......team lanky rocks
Re: 5 Challenges Of Being Lanky by dmcdad: 11:15am On Aug 05, 2015
robinicule:
are u guys dwarves?
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. More like advanced ones. Upgraded dwarves.cheesy
Re: 5 Challenges Of Being Lanky by Davecafary(m): 11:28am On Aug 05, 2015
As a 6.3ft guy,have had my fair share of challenges for being lanky and the one I detest most is having to be a selfie stick for the short ladies.But it also came with so many opportunities...lady's man(they won't stop pestering me)and a plus is my deep voice....And another thing is that,most lanky guys are endowed with....u know(Winks and smiles)
Re: 5 Challenges Of Being Lanky by Davecafary(m): 11:31am On Aug 05, 2015
As a 6.3ft guy,have had my fair share of challenges for being lanky and the one I detest most is having to be a selfie stick for the short ladies.But it also came with so many opportunities...modelling and a lady's man(they won't stop pestering me)and a plus is my deep voice....And another thing is that,most lanky guys are endowed with....u know(Winks and smiles)
Re: 5 Challenges Of Being Lanky by agoadiv(m): 1:25pm On Aug 05, 2015
dmcdad:

A tape would suffice.You can use it to measure your height directly or indirectly.
pls how
Re: 5 Challenges Of Being Lanky by Arbiola(f): 1:35pm On Aug 05, 2015
Babysho:

Dude you're lanky na........happy for u oh

Making FP these days is like waiting for Naija to win world cup
Re: 5 Challenges Of Being Lanky by Babysho(m): 2:33pm On Aug 05, 2015
Arbiola:

Dude you're lanky na........happy for u oh

Making FP these days is like waiting for Naija to win world cup

Yea,abi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women / See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men / Massive Bum Bum: Pretty Lady Twerk In See Through Pant In The Toilet(pics&video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.