Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,571 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

A Pregnant Virgin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Pregnant Virgin (4587 Views)

Meet Lauren, 29-Year-Old Pregnant Virgin From Canada / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Pregnant Bride-To-Be And Her Man / Photos Of A Pregnant Bridesmaid With Her Baby Bump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Pregnant Virgin by preetyb(f): 6:56pm On Aug 04, 2015
I went to my friend's place last week Sunday only to meet her looking pregnant. I asked her what was wrong and she told me she was having malaria, but she was throwing up and spiting almost all the time we sat at her place. I asked her if she had gone to the hospital she said no that her aunty who is a nurse wud be coming to check her that evening. I didn't want to suggest pregnancy test to her so she wont feel upset cus I knew her to be a virgin, so I kept quite, although I know she has a boyfriend that they fight almost all the time because she never agreed to sex. according to my friend she wanted to remain a virgin till marriage although she does admit that she allowed fore play to the extent that the guy wud play with the outer part of her virginal and even release some times on the surface but she never allow him penetrate because of the pain. Not too long the aunty who is a nurse entered and asked her how she was feeling, which she described. then the aunty said they should do a pregnancy test first before anything. so she did the home pregnancy test for her. My friend was not worried cus she told me the test wud come out negative since she was still a virgin. Few minutes later, the aunty came out with the test result.
Guess what? My friend is pregnant!. She refused the result by telling her aunty that she was still a virgin but the aunty told her that the result is positive but when the aunty saw how perplexed she was, she became confused and asked if my friend was sure she never had sex before? My friend said “never" The aunty then told her that may be her guy drugged her and slept with her without her knowing but she refuted.

Just yesterday my friend came to my place and told me she confronted her boyfriend who told her, he never slept with her but wud accept the pregnancy because he trust her and know my friend is not a cheat else he wud ve denied it.
Now please I really want to know if it is possible for someone who is a virgin to be pregnant when sperm is release on the surface of her virginal without penetration? Or cud it be that the guy drugged her truly and took advantage of her?
Re: A Pregnant Virgin by FYB(m): 6:58pm On Aug 04, 2015
Reminds me of JANE THE VIRGIN. undecided

Who has watch the movie? grin

2 Likes

Re: A Pregnant Virgin by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 04, 2015
lemme ask mary, just hold on a minute.
Re: A Pregnant Virgin by Baddo101(m): 7:00pm On Aug 04, 2015
preetyb:
I went to my friends place last week Sunday only to meet her looking pregnant. I asked her what was wrong and she told me she was having malaria, but she was throwing up and spiting almost all the time we sat at her place. I asked her if she had gone to the hospital she said no that her aunty who is a nurse will be coming to check her that evening. I didn't want to suggest pregnancy test to her so she wont feel upset cus I knew her to be a virgin, so I kept quite, although I know she has a boyfriend that they fight almost all the time because she never agreed to sex. according to my friend she wanted to remain a virgin till marriage although she does admit that she allows fore play to the extent that the guy wud play with the outer part of her virginal and even release some times on the surface but never allow him penetrate because of the pain. Not too long the aunty who is a nurse entered and asked her how she was feeling, which she described, then the aunty said they should do a pregnancy test first before anything. so she did the home pregnancy test for her. My friend was not worried cus she told me the test wud come out nagative since she was still a virgin. Few minutes later, the aunty came out with the test result.
Guess what? My friend is pregnant!. She refused the result by telling her aunty that she was still a virgin but the aunty told her that the result is positive but when the aunty saw how perplexed she was, she became confused and asked if my friend is sure she never had sex before? The aunty then told her that may b her guy druged her and slept with her without her knowing but she refuted.

Yesterday my friend came to my place and told me she confronted her boyfriend who told her, he never slept with her but wud accept the pregnancy because he trust her and know my friend is not a cheat else he wud ve denied it.
Now please I really want to know if it is possible for someone who is a virgin to be pregnant when sperm is release on the surface of her virginal without penetration? Or cud it be that the guy drugged her truly and took advantage of her?
for d avoidance of doubt let dem do a virginity test
Re: A Pregnant Virgin by bammo: 7:01pm On Aug 04, 2015
dont know. But is the hymen still intact?
Re: A Pregnant Virgin by chibwike(m): 7:03pm On Aug 04, 2015
So what makes her a virgin?
Misleading title.

1 Like

Re: A Pregnant Virgin by agarawu23(m): 7:04pm On Aug 04, 2015
so the lady doesn't know if the guy raped her or not? she should go for virginity test sha!
Re: A Pregnant Virgin by nickyvil: 7:06pm On Aug 04, 2015
First of all the guy can not drug your friend simply because if she's indeed a virgin after she woke up she would know something just break n miss from her body. As for the last question is simple, just open your mouth, place a net in your mouth pour water and let's see if the water won't penetrate through the net to your mouth. As long as the guy c.u.m it's gonna penetrate n possible of her getting pregnant is there especially when it's not safe.

3 Likes

Re: A Pregnant Virgin by goodmorning40: 7:11pm On Aug 04, 2015
Yes she's pregnant. Good the baby will tear the hymen for her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Pregnant Virgin by preetyb(f): 7:11pm On Aug 04, 2015
Baddo101:
for d avoidance of doubt let dem do a virginity test
Ok I will call to tell her about it
Re: A Pregnant Virgin by preetyb(f): 7:16pm On Aug 04, 2015
bammo:

According to her, she had never experienced any spotting or blood flow except her menstrual flow
Re: A Pregnant Virgin by prestige2013: 7:17pm On Aug 04, 2015
bammo:

bring her for checking, I do hand testing for free.
Re: A Pregnant Virgin by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 04, 2015
preetyb:

Ok I will call to tell her about it

On a lighter mood, do you really need to tell her about it? Your confusion has been cleared and so.................................

(My mouth nor go kill me) What I was trying to say is if you are really a messenger or the victim. Hey......(I hope I survive this)
Re: A Pregnant Virgin by ammyluv2002(f): 7:21pm On Aug 04, 2015
FYB:
Reminds me of JANE THE VIRGIN. undecided

Who has watch the movie? grin
I'm so in love with that series
Re: A Pregnant Virgin by Omotayor123(f): 7:22pm On Aug 04, 2015
Speechless...

There is sure a skeleton in the guys cupboard.. The guy should be questioned.
Re: A Pregnant Virgin by Cutehector(m): 7:26pm On Aug 04, 2015
Omotayor123:
Speechless...

There is sure a skeleton in the guys cupboard.. The guy should be questioned.
question wat again, she said he will sometimes touch his tin on d outer part of her thing...lmao...

Good tin he accepted d pregnancy
Re: A Pregnant Virgin by Omotayor123(f): 7:30pm On Aug 04, 2015
Cutehector:
question wat again, she said he will sometimes touch his tin on d outer part of her thing...lmao...

Good tin he accepted d pregnancy
grin she's a tertiary virgin.

1 Like

Re: A Pregnant Virgin by Cutehector(m): 7:36pm On Aug 04, 2015
Omotayor123:

boys can fvck up eh.. Dey just want to put d tin around there hahaha... And d girl wil say oya dnt put it insyd oo... Just outside... And he will put it... Lool. Thunda will fire d girl if d guy is a one second dude cheesy evrytn will just spill out immmediately

2 Likes

Re: A Pregnant Virgin by preetyb(f): 8:02pm On Aug 04, 2015
blogexpert:

On a lighter mood, do you really need to tell her about it? Your confusion has been cleared and so.................................

(My mouth nor go kill me) What I was trying to say is if you are really a messenger or the victim. Hey......(I hope I survive this)

Thank u for ur contribution don't speak further.
Re: A Pregnant Virgin by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:03pm On Aug 04, 2015
Well, a paternity would answer some questions.
But I doubt if she's really pregnant.
Let her go for a proper checkup
Re: A Pregnant Virgin by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:12pm On Aug 04, 2015
Well, a paternity would answer some questions.
But I doubt if she's really pregnant.
Let her go for a proper checkup
Re: A Pregnant Virgin by Dygeasy(m): 8:15pm On Aug 04, 2015
nickyvil:
First of all the guy can not drug your friend simply because if she's indeed a virgin after she woke up she would know something just break n miss from her body. As for the last question is simple, just open your mouth, place a net in your mouth pour water and let's see if the water won't penetrate through the net to your mouth. As long as the guy c.u.m it's gonna penetrate n possible of her getting pregnant is there especially when it's not safe.
So the hymen is a net? lipsrsealed
Re: A Pregnant Virgin by Dygeasy(m): 8:22pm On Aug 04, 2015
Cutehector:
boys can fvck up eh.. Dey just want to put d tin around there hahaha... And d girl wil say oya dnt put it insyd oo... Just outside... And he will put it... Lool. Thunda will fire d girl if d guy is a one second dude cheesy evrytn will just spill out immmediately
You go fear scope na grin

1 Like

Re: A Pregnant Virgin by Cutehector(m): 8:25pm On Aug 04, 2015
Dygeasy:
You go fear scope na grin
hahahahhhaha... How can u not put d dick insyd d kitty, imajine.. Who does dat... Omo I go ram d tin bang her sillygrin
Re: A Pregnant Virgin by Dygeasy(m): 8:27pm On Aug 04, 2015
Cutehector:
hahahahhhaha... How can u not put d dick insyd d kitty, imajine.. Who does dat... Omo I go ram d tin bang her sillygrin
Azziin... I promise I won't move baby grin
Re: A Pregnant Virgin by Cutehector(m): 8:30pm On Aug 04, 2015
Dygeasy:
Azziin... I promise I won't move baby grin
lmao.... And she will say.. R u sure u won't move, promise me grin
Re: A Pregnant Virgin by achinaboy(m): 8:33pm On Aug 04, 2015
On my early days like 19,20,21, my girl friend then told me that she was a virgin,she wants to keep it until wedding night,she also allows me to play around her machine but not penetrate,just like the above story, but later her cousin told me that she was ffukking another guy while we were dating, i was the greatests mugu,,but it's well, anyway just passing by
Re: A Pregnant Virgin by Dygeasy(m): 8:34pm On Aug 04, 2015
Cutehector:
lmao.... And she will say.. R u sure u won't move, promise me grin
LMAO!
Re: A Pregnant Virgin by preetyb(f): 8:36pm On Aug 04, 2015
Omotayor123:

Which one is a tertiary virgin
Re: A Pregnant Virgin by Omotayor123(f): 9:05pm On Aug 04, 2015
preetyb:

Which one is a tertiary virgin
There was a thread on that few weeks ago.. I don't have the link.
Re: A Pregnant Virgin by scentmarlc(m): 9:09pm On Aug 04, 2015
Dharniel:
lemme ask mary, just hold on a minute.

Wat did she say...
Re: A Pregnant Virgin by scentmarlc(m): 9:10pm On Aug 04, 2015
Omotayor123:
There was a thread on that few weeks ago.. I don't have the link.
Hey luv

(1) (2) (Reply)

Four Relationship Mistakes Every Girl Makes. / Why A Lady Should Wait Till Wedding Night Before Having Sex / What Are My Chances With An 18-year-old?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.