Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

(SOLVED) This Drained Me Emotionally.pls Solve. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / (SOLVED) This Drained Me Emotionally.pls Solve. (4197 Views)

I Am Emotionally Going Bankrupt / How Do I Stop Been Emotionally Attached To People? / When He Becomes Emotionally Unavailable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (SOLVED) This Drained Me Emotionally.pls Solve. by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 06, 2015
eherbal:
if you can't make use of your brain, make use of your Johnny;johnny! grin

As usual the Nigerian factor rears it head. if you can't counter someone intellectually. just zoom off to the abyss of motor park touts and start throwing tantrums. You would likely win on that turf.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (SOLVED) This Drained Me Emotionally.pls Solve. by Chidoks(f): 11:31am On Aug 06, 2015
then her fear is his ability of transfering the affection to the child? and still not put her feelungs first? her mother has such a strong hold on her though it will ultimately bring her dishonour? then why wouldn't he fling her up , loosen her from the chain, free himself with the key and vamoose with her leaving behind the chain?
thought it was finance related though

1 Like

Re: (SOLVED) This Drained Me Emotionally.pls Solve. by eherbal(m): 8:21pm On Aug 06, 2015
Chidoks:
then her fear is his ability of transferring the affection to the child? and still not put her feelings first? her mother has such a strong hold on her though it will ultimately bring her dishonour? then why wouldn't he fling her up , loosen her from the chain, free himself with the key and vamoose with her leaving behind the chain?
thought it was finance related though
he has only one hand to to do that task ma'am and it's a near impossible feat because the other hand is tied to the tree which represents his pride and self respect. only a child can undo that. but she's holding back the only ace left for play. even if he finds a way to pull Her out, the ball and chain comes with her. she's tied to Her mother. the situation is dicey.
Re: (SOLVED) This Drained Me Emotionally.pls Solve. by Chillis: 8:42pm On Aug 06, 2015
edwife:

Ahahaha chillis you bad....

If she is a great swimmer,she won't drown even with the weight.

She will have to hold the weight immediately she lets go of his hand,then proceeds in unlocking herself while using her legs to float.

Chillis you won't know how strong you are in the midst of adversity,only a fool will give up without trying.

With that kind of weight on my leg I will just die peacefully with the keys than struggle for nothing grin
Re: (SOLVED) This Drained Me Emotionally.pls Solve. by eherbal(m): 11:16pm On Aug 06, 2015
johnny1980:

As usual the Nigerian factor rears it head. if you can't counter someone intellectually. just zoom off to the abyss of motor park touts and start throwing tantrums. You would likely win on that turf.

you're hurting real bad and I guess the pain comes from the head which you refuse to put to use.the question you out to me is sooooo stupid and kinda represent your mindset. Decipher the puzzle at hand and stop acting like a rotten brat grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Don't Love My Wife Like Before, Advice Needed / My Wedding Invitation / How To Divulge Your Weaknesses Or Dark Side/Past To Your Partner.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.