Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,022 members, 7,806,999 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) Jobs And Others - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) Jobs And Others (25655 Views)

Massive Job Recruitment At Uni. Of Lagos Holding Company (UNIHOLD) 30 Positions / Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). / Amcon( Asset Mtg Company Of Nig.) Is Recruiting Fresh Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) Jobs And Others by doncee: 11:39am On Sep 28, 2006
Vacancy- Power Holding Company of Nigeria

Job Title: DGM Market Competition & Rates (Ref: HPA/PWR/001)

Qualification

* Minimum of 18 years experience
* University degree in numerate discipline

* Knowledge of econometrics
* Good knowledge of electricity market operations
* A post graduate degree in a Numerate discipline

Job Title: AGM Market Analysis & Compliance (Ref:HPA/PWR/002)

Qualification

* University degree in numerate discipline
* Minimum of 18 years experience
* Knowledge of econometrics
* Good knowledge of electricity market operations
* A post graduate degree in a Numerate discipline
* Good knowledge of project evaluation (more…)

Written by Administrator on September 28th, 2006 with no comments.
Read more articles on Experienced Jobs and Management Jobs and Finance and Human Resources and Engineering and Marketing and Administration and IT and Law and Research and Government Relations and Audit and Secretary and Business Development.

-->
Vacancy - Recreational Club

Job Title: Store Manager

Qualification

* Minimum of BS.c/HND in Purchasing and Supply
* Possession of relevant certificate (NIMPSM)
* Minimum of 10 years experience, 5 of which should be at senior level management
* Must be a good team player

How to apply

Send you application and CV to

The General MANAGER

P o Box 239

Marina

Lagos

Application closes on 10th October, 2006

Written by Administrator on September 27th, 2006 with no comments.
Read more articles on Experienced Jobs and Management Jobs and Purchasing.

-->
Shipping Company Vacancies

Job Title: Technical Manager

Qualifications

* Graduate of Marine/Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
* Vast experience on Plants , Crane and other port equipment
* Must not be more than 40 years old (more…)

Written by Administrator on September 27th, 2006 with no comments.
Read more articles on Experienced Jobs and Management Jobs and Engineering and Technical.

Vacancy - United Nations Industrial Development Organization

Job Title: National Programme Officer

Post Level: NO-B

Qualifications

* Advanced university degree in Economics
* 3-5 years professional experience
* Adequate working knowledge of government procedure in the area of industry, technology promotion, Management, Small and Middle scale enterprise
* Knowledge of spreadsheet (Lotus or Excel) and database system
* Good presentation skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills

How to apply:

Send your application, CV, letters from 3 referees with their phone numbers and full address, one page summary statement that describe your experience and qualification to the position outlined above with copies of relevant certificates to:

UNIDO Representative and Head of Regional Office

UN House, Plot 617/618 Diplomatic Drive

Central Area

Abuja

Application closes on 16th October, 2006.

Re: Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) Jobs And Others by eseadah: 12:20pm On Apr 18, 2008
cool Pls this is my CV help me to connect this job

Re: Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) Jobs And Others by kufreabasi(m): 12:58pm On Apr 18, 2008
PHCN,i am so surprise of this sudden change in metre to phone metre,why is it that this phone metre is not given to every houses in lagos? but selected residence are given while alot dont have.our own keeps on failing us .now the thing has spoild and our compound doesnt have light for some days now.you phcn remove our metre away,pls we need our metre and also we need light.
the address is 8 jacob close,off isiba street,by otunoba bustop,lawanson in surulere.
pls come to our aids.
Re: Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) Jobs And Others by eseadah: 1:35pm On Apr 19, 2008
For the second time i am sending this my CV to you please I need a job from of Secretarials if Available i am a female i can still manage on it my name is Adah Eseoghene thanks for helping me with this job.
i am so glad sad cheesy embarassed cry

Re: Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) Jobs And Others by vince007: 11:15am On May 26, 2009
I believe i am too young 2 start recieving curses from nigerians moreover with 18yrs work experience,
Re: Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) Jobs And Others by esuabassey(m): 9:38am On Sep 23, 2013
Tanks for d info......Tanks for d info......Tanks for d info......

(1) (Reply)

Channels Television Massive Recruitment / Massive Recruitment At Portland Paints & Products Nigeria Plc / US NBCC, Adewole Adebayo Announce 30 Million Nigerian Jobs Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.