Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

NNPC Appointment: Before We Forget - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC Appointment: Before We Forget (3932 Views)

NNPC Appointment: Injustice And Southern Cowardice / The lopsided NNPC Appointment That Got Everyone Talking / NNPC APPOINTMENT: PMB's Northanisation Policy In Progress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Appointment: Before We Forget by tunergy(m): 10:23am On Aug 05, 2015
texazzpete:
The OP is just a deluded fellow.

True, patriotic Nigerians do not seek validation or self-actualization just because someone from their tribe who they do not know, and who does not care if they are alive or dead is appointed into any position. True Nigerians want the best people for the jobs, appointed with MERIT as the sole criteria.

Counting appointments at this stage is just laughable, when the bulk of the appointments are yet to be made, and when a significant restructure of our establishments is rumored.

I wish the OP would tell us what exactly changed in her life from the people appointed from her tribe in the last administration. Does my life change one day if someone from a village near mine suddenly gets appointed as NCC director?

Sane minds are worrying about how to build their nation and we're still getting mired in this level of discourse. in 2015.

Pathetic

The first question is, what do people want?
I am seek of people Wailing about one appointment after the other without at least a single Instance of Recommending someone.
At least thats the first step of showing how genuine the complaints are.

Rather all i see is endless confused moaning and grumbling.

As for me, i dont care if Clifford Orji is appointed into any position as long as he is ready to move this polity forward.

Going back to my Garden Warfare
Re: NNPC Appointment: Before We Forget by sweetgala(m): 10:47am On Aug 05, 2015
Rose2014:

So it was all about the grudge against Igbos?

I actually agree with u on the bolded tha GEJ didn't need any campaign to win SE
Even though he didn't build the so called 2nd niger bridge, we still voted him
And if the election is repeated today, he'll still win so he didn't need to campaign in SE cos We see him more as a brother

However GEJ didn't put his maximum efforts on SE(I wish he did) rather he put it on the north. He did everything for them but unfortunately for him, they still voted him out

He did nothing sincere in the north , If you can't remember well I'll remind you . while APC were making promises and canvasing using issue based politics , Sambori bobo was busy lambasting APC for having a Christian VP, and making sectional comments , In the SS Clark and that fat militant pig were threatening heaven and hell

The SW was flooded with dollars, the Ooni and co took the money knowing well what they had concluded in their hearts.

How did Jonathan loose the love he freely had in 2011 is the question you should ask not accuse honest voters why they choose to express their franchise in a manner that benefits them most. If Buhari and APC don't seat up they can be on the receiving end of the change treatment too, not because they don't elect southern people in government but because they continue flagrant corruption, and I don't care non action.

Jonathan deserved to loose , he treated the electorate with scorn and nonchalance while he was at it. Its 2015 people have access to information and are a lot more enabled to make up their mind
Re: NNPC Appointment: Before We Forget by Rose2014: 4:40pm On Aug 05, 2015
sweetgala:

He did nothing sincere in the north , If you can't remember well I'll remind you . while APC were making promises and canvasing using issue based politics , Sambori bobo was busy lambasting APC for having a Christian VP, and making sectional comments , In the SS Clark and that fat militant pig were threatening heaven and hell

The SW was flooded with dollars, the Ooni and co took the money knowing well what they had concluded in their hearts.

How did Jonathan loose the love he freely had in 2011 is the question you should ask not accuse honest voters why they choose to express their franchise in a manner that benefits them most. If Buhari and APC don't seat up they can be on the receiving end of the change treatment too, not because they don't elect southern people in government but because they continue flagrant corruption, and I don't care non action.

Jonathan deserved to loose , he treated the electorate with scorn and nonchalance while he was at it. Its 2015 people have access to information and are a lot more enabled to make up their mind
My dear GEJ did a lot for the north at the expense of the south

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNPC Appointment: Before We Forget by sweetgala(m): 4:46pm On Aug 05, 2015
Rose2014:

My dear GEJ did a lot for the north at the expense of the south

Can you name a few of these things he did.
Re: NNPC Appointment: Before We Forget by Rose2014: 4:47pm On Aug 05, 2015
sweetgala:

Can you name a few of these things he did.

Oya let me start with almajiri schools first

Name one he did for south
Re: NNPC Appointment: Before We Forget by sweetgala(m): 5:11pm On Aug 05, 2015
Rose2014:

Oya let me start with almajiri schools first

Name one he did for south

I'm the one seeking knowledge, you are the individual who has claimed he can impart it. Please name his achievements .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Middle Belt, Our Core Demands / Former President Of Nigeria Obasanjo Disgraced Again At Bbc Hard Talk (video) / COZA: Buhari Reacts To The Allegation, Calls For Calm In National Interest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.