Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,368 members, 7,800,743 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

Nigeria Troops Clear Gwoza To Yemteke Road Of Roadside Mines And Ieds Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Troops Clear Gwoza To Yemteke Road Of Roadside Mines And Ieds Photos (31781 Views)

Made-In-Nigeria Vehicle Used By Soldiers To Detonate IEDs / Another Soldier Killed As Troops Clear Boko Haram & IEDs In Chukungudu(Pics) / Suicide Bomber Who Hid IEDs In Stabilizer At Sabon Gari Jidari Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Troops Clear Gwoza To Yemteke Road Of Roadside Mines And Ieds Photos by insure1: 7:01am On Aug 05, 2015
gists:
Imagine someone's father, someone's husband, someone's son digging up and using bare hands to clear IEDs and mines on the street of Nigeria so that civilians can move around safely. GOD BLESS these selfless soldiers.

NEVER AGAIN on Nigerian soil
NEVER AGAIN should we vote anyone who said he was shoeless because we now know he must have been senseless to hing his campaign on that.

Some of us here are just being petty and vengeful. The 'clueless era' is long past, move on. What has any man without shoes got to do with the praises we should be showering these brave soldiers?

Finding a way to manipulate him and his followers into every news just to denigrate them is malicious. But of course, enjoy the pathetic 'likes' you garner on a mediocre post.
Re: Nigeria Troops Clear Gwoza To Yemteke Road Of Roadside Mines And Ieds Photos by kenex4ever(m): 7:02am On Aug 05, 2015
mrvitalis:
God so we still use hand to clear mines in 2015?
All our past leaders are just wicked
what about d present leader? Or is he not one of them.
Re: Nigeria Troops Clear Gwoza To Yemteke Road Of Roadside Mines And Ieds Photos by onunwa21(m): 7:02am On Aug 05, 2015
So Boko haram re now using explosives to set traps,. Wic way Nigeria
Re: Nigeria Troops Clear Gwoza To Yemteke Road Of Roadside Mines And Ieds Photos by tobie247(m): 7:05am On Aug 05, 2015
God bless the Nigerian Army. They shld however provide them with protective bomb suits and modern bomb kits. This is so crude and dangerous....
Re: Nigeria Troops Clear Gwoza To Yemteke Road Of Roadside Mines And Ieds Photos by discusant: 7:06am On Aug 05, 2015
SexyKaycee:
I marvel at Nigerians, you are all praising buhari for doing what now? just for being the president? what military kit has he purchased? someone will run and tell me.he is investigating the past military spendings now.. during the past administrations soldiers also workd this way, go and watch the battle for gwoza as reference... lets stop praising a change in government and start praising a change in the way government works..

Almajiri mentality - unfortunately that is what most Nigerians in Nigeria have these days. No more appraisal of issues from the roots, no more objectivity. Ethno-religious bigots now silence people who analyse issues with objectivity. A very sorry situation.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Troops Clear Gwoza To Yemteke Road Of Roadside Mines And Ieds Photos by NoRetreat(m): 7:07am On Aug 05, 2015
For each and everyone of you that is commited to the eradication of plague called Boko Haram, God will protect you and provide for your family abundantly.
Re: Nigeria Troops Clear Gwoza To Yemteke Road Of Roadside Mines And Ieds Photos by funkybully(f): 7:07am On Aug 05, 2015
[s]
Btruth:
I'm sure Jonathan meant well for Nigeria, but unfortunately, all his cronies did not allow him to perform at all. Imagine all the revelations after he left office?

Damn! That woman called Okonjo Iweala contributed a lot to his downfall by given Nigerians a blank lies about the improvement on the Nigeria economy, meanwhile, they continue to go around borrowing money for their personal use.

Anyway, thank God for the new change in government. Nigeria & Nigerians deserve better than what the former administration was dishing out. I'm happy that I was part of the people that made that change.

God bless the new Nigerian Army for taking up a good directive for their actions, and the Lord will see them through in making this country a safer place for us all.

God bless Nigeria.
[/s]

Borrow sense as u have none. Okonjo sack ur papa?
Re: Nigeria Troops Clear Gwoza To Yemteke Road Of Roadside Mines And Ieds Photos by b0rn2fuck(m): 7:07am On Aug 05, 2015
One thing I like Buhari is that is not corrupt, his 10 % will be far better than 100 % of those who have rule all before but greedy and selfish and corrupt people eating Nigeria money andd wanting this nation backward will not like this man. I can remember one old man mobuch sold his car to tried to escaped due to fear of probe, I know say nairaland members among those destroying Nigeria. In Buhari I trust! In Buhari I believe! In Buhari Nigeria will surely go forward and we have been seeing the fast forward in PHCN and fighting against Boko,even Nepa fear broke bring 24 hrs light in 7 days which has never happened in 14 years, the one happened in my area was during obasanjo but ikotun suffered then.

E' No go better for anyone way say Naija no go better.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Troops Clear Gwoza To Yemteke Road Of Roadside Mines And Ieds Photos by kastrokay: 7:09am On Aug 05, 2015
The army has wake up, I always believe in nigerian army until GEJ destroyed it, but thank God I never voted for him and my vote was among the little vote PMB got from abia state. God bless nigeria, God.bless PMB and God bless me
Re: Nigeria Troops Clear Gwoza To Yemteke Road Of Roadside Mines And Ieds Photos by Btruth: 7:11am On Aug 05, 2015
funkybully:
[s][/s]

Borrow sense as u have none. Okonjo sack ur papa?

#slowpoke! None of my post is meant for dummy head like yours.

#idiot!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Troops Clear Gwoza To Yemteke Road Of Roadside Mines And Ieds Photos by NDprudent(m): 7:11am On Aug 05, 2015
xaggar:

slowpoke! They use their eyes cause these are crude land mines: the wiring and changes of the soil texture/color are sometimes seen on the surface. If not, mine detectors are use to scan the area. "Go watch movies not nollywood".

D insult was unnecessary. He made it clear that he didn't know it.....u should have educated us politely.

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Troops Clear Gwoza To Yemteke Road Of Roadside Mines And Ieds Photos by franxalive(m): 7:25am On Aug 05, 2015
sigiyaya:
HAUSA NDI ARA cool cool cool
chaiii...since when did it get this worse?...what happened to your sense of discretion and tolerance?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Troops Clear Gwoza To Yemteke Road Of Roadside Mines And Ieds Photos by kenoz(m): 7:29am On Aug 05, 2015
Good work
Re: Nigeria Troops Clear Gwoza To Yemteke Road Of Roadside Mines And Ieds Photos by IceDude(m): 7:38am On Aug 05, 2015
These soldiers are really trying o shocked.....Is this how soldiers in developed countries detonate bombs with bare hands? Why are our leaders heartless sef? These soldiers risking their lives are peoples children, brothers, husbands etc.......Baba God please protect them o
Re: Nigeria Troops Clear Gwoza To Yemteke Road Of Roadside Mines And Ieds Photos by darepoju(m): 7:40am On Aug 05, 2015
Ahmed4002:
I urge you to join me in thanking our President for his vital role in keeping our nation safe and our troops grounded.
too wrong...Is ur president God that he will keep the nation safe,??
someone [GOD] is in charge and responsible for HIS OWN safety..
Re: Nigeria Troops Clear Gwoza To Yemteke Road Of Roadside Mines And Ieds Photos by Rexnegro(m): 7:45am On Aug 05, 2015
mrvitalis:
Bro we can do it anyhow as far the danger has been disconnected...we should learn to accept our level and expertise at a given time until we move to next level.
God bless NA
God bless Jega(for introducing card readers)
God bless PMB/VPYO
God Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria Troops Clear Gwoza To Yemteke Road Of Roadside Mines And Ieds Photos by Sadox2k4(m): 7:49am On Aug 05, 2015
God guide d gallant men
Re: Nigeria Troops Clear Gwoza To Yemteke Road Of Roadside Mines And Ieds Photos by bigiyaro(m): 7:49am On Aug 05, 2015
God bless these army guys, dia gallantry n heriosm is unpresidented. It takes nerves of steel to remove IEDs n mines witout any sort of protection. Thunder fire badeh n all d service chiefs dat stole d monies meant for our gallant boys.
Re: Nigeria Troops Clear Gwoza To Yemteke Road Of Roadside Mines And Ieds Photos by babadem2much(m): 7:51am On Aug 05, 2015
You risk your today for our tomorrow, you left your beautiful family for selfless service to your cou.try
you never think of bathing because your life is in danger, we humbly pray for God divine guidance n protection.

Some of us who sit at the comfort of our rooms never appreciate your good works. only God will pay you for the supreme sacrifies you render.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL
Re: Nigeria Troops Clear Gwoza To Yemteke Road Of Roadside Mines And Ieds Photos by kayor62: 7:54am On Aug 05, 2015
Kudos to our military men. May Allah continue to help them.
Re: Nigeria Troops Clear Gwoza To Yemteke Road Of Roadside Mines And Ieds Photos by valandy99(m): 7:57am On Aug 05, 2015
mrvitalis:
including the present one
Re: Nigeria Troops Clear Gwoza To Yemteke Road Of Roadside Mines And Ieds Photos by xaggar(m): 7:57am On Aug 05, 2015
Most comments made on NL are by STARK ILLITERATES. Imagine one asking, "are landmines still bring cleared by hands?" And another blames the method on wicked leaders! An idiot commends PMB as if these feats weren't performed during the GEJ era. Factory Fitted Fools online!
angry
Re: Nigeria Troops Clear Gwoza To Yemteke Road Of Roadside Mines And Ieds Photos by bilulu(m): 8:03am On Aug 05, 2015
mrvitalis:
wen GEJ said no single weapon was bought for years we said he was lying I guess d truth is coming out now
Re: Nigeria Troops Clear Gwoza To Yemteke Road Of Roadside Mines And Ieds Photos by stankezzy: 8:06am On Aug 05, 2015
gists:
Imagine someone's father, someone's husband, someone's son digging up and using bare hands to clear IEDs and mines on the street of Nigeria so that civilians can move around safely. GOD BLESS these selfless soldiers.

NEVER AGAIN on Nigerian soil
NEVER AGAIN should we vote anyone who said he was shoeless because we now know he must have been senseless to hing his campaign on that.

you are a big foo.l ,
Re: Nigeria Troops Clear Gwoza To Yemteke Road Of Roadside Mines And Ieds Photos by ojkalito(m): 8:07am On Aug 05, 2015
Pangea:
Of course, the hand is still the best tool,
Anything weighing more than a man, standing on that thing will set it off.
Many of these things are weight sensitive.
What i take exception to, is the absence of the demolition or blast suit.
If that thing goes off, that man is dead!
guy wetin..too much American film..no be this kind of explosive be weight sensitive
Re: Nigeria Troops Clear Gwoza To Yemteke Road Of Roadside Mines And Ieds Photos by debagsy: 8:13am On Aug 05, 2015
God bless our very own heroes
Re: Nigeria Troops Clear Gwoza To Yemteke Road Of Roadside Mines And Ieds Photos by gists: 8:14am On Aug 05, 2015
insure1:

Some of us here are just being petty and vengeful. The 'clueless era' is long past, move on. What has any man without shoes got to do with the praises we should be showering these brave soldiers?

Finding a way to manipulate him and his followers into every news just to denigrate them is malicious. But of course, enjoy the pathetic 'likes' you garner on a mediocre post.
What has "likes" got to do with the truth?
Why does the truth hurt so much?
Is this not the same Nigerian Army that BH chased to Cameroon and surrendered weapons?
Is this not the same Nigerian Army that lost territories to BH?
I asked these questions b4 maybe you can help me with some answers
What variable has changed in this BH equation?
Has the Nigerian Army gone on more advanced/specialized training?
Have they recruited more soldiers?
Have they received more weapons because not even the supposed weapons from US is in their possession.
So what exactly changed that we now get this kind of positive report OTHER THAN CHANGE IN LEADERSHIP from a shoeless one to an ex-General?
Has PMB done anything extra-ordinary that GEJ couldn't have done to prevent so much loss of lives and properties?

keep leaving in denial. But after so much lives lost and many more ruined, Nigerians will not be deceived (hopefully) again by a sensless play of emotion by some shoeless dullards in future.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Troops Clear Gwoza To Yemteke Road Of Roadside Mines And Ieds Photos by Ombudsman123: 8:27am On Aug 05, 2015
Bravo!! May God continue to bless and protect our men & officers of the Nigerian armed forces.
Re: Nigeria Troops Clear Gwoza To Yemteke Road Of Roadside Mines And Ieds Photos by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 05, 2015
God bless the Nigerian Army for doing their best to keep us safe, your reward is on earth and also in heaven....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru / "My Biggest Sin Is That I Talked Too Much Before We Came Into Power"- Lai / 2019: Top Presidential Candidates Who Have Visited Obasanjo Recently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.