Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

Barcanista Is The New Beaf Of Nairaland. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Barcanista Is The New Beaf Of Nairaland. (3298 Views)

Where Is Beaf of those days? / Barcanista Is A Threat To Ijaw Interest / Tonye Barcanista Is The Fake Barcanista. The Real Barcanista Is Gone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Barcanista Is The New Beaf Of Nairaland. by Mixty: 7:51am On Aug 05, 2015
Whoever remembered Beaf? He was a one-man soilder who took took his blind support of GEJ to impeccable heights. He ruffled the feathers of the then opposition (ACN/CPC/ANPP) with his solid and almost convincing threads, arguments/counterarguments and debates.
He played a great role in rallying support for GEJ despite the heavy opposition on Nairaland. He is no longer active here. He was sooo popular in the politics section

Barcanista is the new beaf. You will hardly open a thread in the politics section without his name not been mentioned. Despite the heavy and intimidating popularity of PMB here, he has been able to play the role of an opposition very vey effectively with his vast and deep knowledge of socio/political/economic issues in Nigeria and the world at large. He does a good research before coming out with his threads.

However, he is an unstable personality as he decamped from APC to PDP just days before the election. His arguments are also sometimes skewed in his desperate attempts to malign PMB at all cost. overall, he is a mature personality.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista Is The New Beaf Of Nairaland. by ishadfurnitures: 7:51am On Aug 05, 2015
Lol
Re: Barcanista Is The New Beaf Of Nairaland. by SeverusSnape(m): 7:51am On Aug 05, 2015
Barcanista is an enigma.

He's a very shrewd and sagacious analyst.

I so much respect him, even when he was in the camp of the zombies.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Barcanista Is The New Beaf Of Nairaland. by izeeqpotter(m): 7:51am On Aug 05, 2015
Yea I like people who just follow their guts...
Re: Barcanista Is The New Beaf Of Nairaland. by priscaoge(f): 7:52am On Aug 05, 2015
Noted!!!!!
Re: Barcanista Is The New Beaf Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 05, 2015
Barcanista = Beaf ?

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista Is The New Beaf Of Nairaland. by INTROVERT(f): 7:54am On Aug 05, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Barcanista is an enigma.

He's a very shrew and sagacious analyst.

don't let the niggas head swell too much jare

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista Is The New Beaf Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 05, 2015
[/quote]. Despite the heavy and intimidating popularity of PMB here [quote]

Bros what brand of goof are you smoking? tongue tongue tongue

8 Likes

Re: Barcanista Is The New Beaf Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 05, 2015
Like Musiwa, Barcanista is Beaf. angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Barcanista Is The New Beaf Of Nairaland. by SeverusSnape(m): 7:57am On Aug 05, 2015
INTROVERT:

don't let the niggas head swell too much jare
You don't get it, do you?
The zombies always malign and lampoon him, let's support one of our own.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barcanista Is The New Beaf Of Nairaland. by Mancity26(m): 7:57am On Aug 05, 2015
I tink i respect him as well for his solid point in politics #funnynation comedian

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barcanista Is The New Beaf Of Nairaland. by Tbillz(m): 7:58am On Aug 05, 2015
Another reason why he cant make the ministerial list! Wait for GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Is The New Beaf Of Nairaland. by Rose2014: 7:59am On Aug 05, 2015
As usual , people that hate Barcanista are those allergic to the truth. Instead of you guys to take some of his very useful advice to help this admin, you resort to insulting whoever dares to speak against it's any wrong move

Anyway Whatever rocks your boat

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barcanista Is The New Beaf Of Nairaland. by Mixty: 8:08am On Aug 05, 2015
Barcanista's threads are sometimes (not always) misleading but are well researched.
He is probably in the top 15 posters of all time in the Nairaland politics section, and may as well end up as No 1 if he continues at this thread.
Thumbs up, barca. You are doing a good job. we need a good opposition to enable the PMB administration to thrive and deliver.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barcanista Is The New Beaf Of Nairaland. by rusher14: 8:12am On Aug 05, 2015
I sometimes wonder if he truly has another vocation besides his Nairaland commitments.

5 Likes

Re: Barcanista Is The New Beaf Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 05, 2015
his wisdom surpasses that of 50 apc e-rats on NL, they just envy d guy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista Is The New Beaf Of Nairaland. by alabiyemmy(m): 8:12am On Aug 05, 2015
When he was campaigning for your Bubu you didnt call him names or see him as such. Mtcheeew
Re: Barcanista Is The New Beaf Of Nairaland. by Candyrain(m): 8:21am On Aug 05, 2015
Barcanista the nightmare of APShit. With the way they lampoon him I know deep down their heart they wish they can get him back to their side. But he's too enlightened now to return to darkness.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista Is The New Beaf Of Nairaland. by magabounce(m): 8:26am On Aug 05, 2015
All join sha
Re: Barcanista Is The New Beaf Of Nairaland. by vedaxcool(m): 8:29am On Aug 05, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Barcanista is an enigma.

He's a very shrew and sagacious analyst.

grin grin grin grin grin I imagine hearing the above from a born fool once, . . ., anyway coming from an individual of your porous and defective intellect, protection seeker would look like a god no doubt!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista Is The New Beaf Of Nairaland. by SeverusSnape(m): 8:34am On Aug 05, 2015
vedaxcool:

grin grin grin grin grin I imagine hearing the above from a born fool once, . . ., anyway coming from an individual of your porous and defective intellect, protection seeker would look like a god no doubt!
Cry me a river zombie.

I thought zombies don't get jealous, I thought wrong afterall.

Wanking zombie grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista Is The New Beaf Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 05, 2015
Lol... Beremx is as good as Barcsnista...

4 Likes

Re: Barcanista Is The New Beaf Of Nairaland. by ifyan(m): 8:55am On Aug 05, 2015
Re: Barcanista Is The New Beaf Of Nairaland. by bonechamberlain(m): 8:58am On Aug 05, 2015
I respect that guy not only for his research capabilities but also for his tenacity, not breaking or shaking even with all the missiles of APC e - warriors

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista Is The New Beaf Of Nairaland. by kosovo(m): 9:06am On Aug 05, 2015
Beef was/is a rear gem.. Guess he was tired of the kids who have infested Nairand.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista Is The New Beaf Of Nairaland. by Firefire(m): 9:08am On Aug 05, 2015
SeverusSnape:

You don't get it, do you?

The zombies always malign and lampoon him, let's support one of our own.

Real zombiessssss..... cheesy

Yeye people.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista Is The New Beaf Of Nairaland. by 2dillu2(m): 9:31am On Aug 05, 2015
Barcanista is one of the few reasons why I love nairaland. Thumbs up my man

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barcanista Is The New Beaf Of Nairaland. by capip120(m): 9:39am On Aug 05, 2015
APCs worst nightmare

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista Is The New Beaf Of Nairaland. by Blackfire(m): 9:51am On Aug 05, 2015
Who is bacarnista?.

Ok :... The guy that chin chom cha chu APC goons,

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Is The New Beaf Of Nairaland. by obami007(m): 9:56am On Aug 05, 2015
i have been an observer all dis while, barcanista seems to know alot about politics and i respect him for dat,,,,he is very matured

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista Is The New Beaf Of Nairaland. by Flips: 10:47am On Aug 05, 2015
Funny thread. Why sing the praises of one random man to high heavens. Outside Nairaland, who knows him? He is irrelevant both here and outside here. Online opinions don't count much.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista Is The New Beaf Of Nairaland. by Rassco(m): 10:58am On Aug 05, 2015
During the days of Beaf there was a Gbawe. I'm yet to see a worthy opposition to Barcanista. Until then, he remains the best student in class D.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breakingnews: Who Owns The Niger Delta? Fulanis Own Niger Delta -bala Usman / If Ben Bruce Ran Against Buhari In 2019, Who Would You Vote For? / Gov Rochas Personally Suprvised Demolition Of Ex-minister Building In Owerri(pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.