Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,593 members, 7,801,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

(PHOTOS) This Drained Me emotionally .pls Solve.(Solved) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (PHOTOS) This Drained Me emotionally .pls Solve.(Solved) (4570 Views)

OMG!! See Busty Photos This Girl Posted On Her Facebook Wall...??? / Share That Songs That Makes You Go Emotionally / How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

(PHOTOS) This Drained Me emotionally .pls Solve.(Solved) by eherbal(m): 9:31am On Aug 05, 2015
This Drained Me Emotionally.pls Solve. by eherbal(m): 8:53pm On Aug 04
She has the key to save him and change their situation. Regardless of how they
got in this predicament , she STILL holds the key. Now she could give him the
key and "set him free" but she doesn't trust him. She thinks if he could get
away by any means he would and leave her . . . . to die! But he wants to save
her regardless of their situation. He will stretch himself far and thin in order to
save her to have her to hold her. However he's powerless to change anything
his circumstance only but allows so much and unfortunately it will never be
enough. Not enough to make her trust him and not enough to reach her. He'd
break his own chains if he could but he simply can't. And even though she's
the one dying, she has the most power. She could save them both but she
would die before she trust him. And he'll eventually die without the key.
-
-
* Tell me your thoughts first then in 4 hours after my shoot I will post what it
means here -----> " "
Culled from facebook
Solution after first 15 responses. cry

1 Share

Re: (PHOTOS) This Drained Me emotionally .pls Solve.(Solved) by badaoyeyemi(f): 9:33am On Aug 05, 2015
wait oooo lemme wear ma reasoning cap

3 Likes

Re: (PHOTOS) This Drained Me emotionally .pls Solve.(Solved) by Swaggzkid: 9:33am On Aug 05, 2015
Lol
Re: (PHOTOS) This Drained Me emotionally .pls Solve.(Solved) by RichDad1(m): 9:35am On Aug 05, 2015
He has hurt her in the past and she's not ready to trust him again.She'll rather die than go through the pain of the unknown.
Will he love me or not?
cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: (PHOTOS) This Drained Me emotionally .pls Solve.(Solved) by Taiwo20(m): 9:44am On Aug 05, 2015
Collect the key with your leg,drop the key on the ground....then let her grab hold of his legs while leaving this hands....He would then pick up the key with his hands and open the lock.

or they both die there

1 Like

Re: (PHOTOS) This Drained Me emotionally .pls Solve.(Solved) by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 05, 2015
Wait Lemmi ask my neighbour grin

2 Likes

Re: (PHOTOS) This Drained Me emotionally .pls Solve.(Solved) by Aroboi(m): 10:02am On Aug 05, 2015
Hmmmm..A tough one.
Re: (PHOTOS) This Drained Me emotionally .pls Solve.(Solved) by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 05, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]confirm ni
Re: (PHOTOS) This Drained Me emotionally .pls Solve.(Solved) by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 05, 2015
Her only chance at survival is trust! She has nothing to lose. If she keeps the key, she dies! If the guy betrays her trust she dies. If the guy doesn't betray her trust, then she'll survive. So she should just trust the guy. Except she has any other way!.

I am reasoning as a man. Women reason differently!

2 Likes

Re: (PHOTOS) This Drained Me emotionally .pls Solve.(Solved) by xender(m): 10:24am On Aug 05, 2015
izzit me DAT put dem der cry

1 Like

Re: (PHOTOS) This Drained Me emotionally .pls Solve.(Solved) by IamLEGEND1: 10:30am On Aug 05, 2015
I SAY HE LETS THE HO' DIE!!

why is she nakèd in the first place..?

she probably slept with his best friend

5 Likes

Re: (PHOTOS) This Drained Me emotionally .pls Solve.(Solved) by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 05, 2015
Call me lazy but Id rather wait for the explanation
Re: (PHOTOS) This Drained Me emotionally .pls Solve.(Solved) by Slimzjoe(m): 10:53am On Aug 05, 2015
All she Has to Do Is Trust him! Life is all about taking Chances. If You win, You win. If you Fail, You Fail....and its Very Much Applicable in this Situation

1 Like

Re: (PHOTOS) This Drained Me emotionally .pls Solve.(Solved) by Wizzz: 10:54am On Aug 05, 2015
[size=15pt]She's just being stupid! Which kyn dirty trust when she dey die?[/size] angry

1 Like

Re: (PHOTOS) This Drained Me emotionally .pls Solve.(Solved) by babyfaceafrica: 12:22pm On Aug 05, 2015
Everybody deserves sexond chncaance..its her call anyway...either way the man lives!!!!
Re: (PHOTOS) This Drained Me emotionally .pls Solve.(Solved) by Oahray: 1:39pm On Aug 05, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
hehehe... Crazy.
Re: (PHOTOS) This Drained Me emotionally .pls Solve.(Solved) by flocelng(f): 2:48pm On Aug 05, 2015
k
Re: (PHOTOS) This Drained Me emotionally .pls Solve.(Solved) by eherbal(m): 3:30pm On Aug 05, 2015
nice try now The solution.......... kiss
Re: (PHOTOS) This Drained Me emotionally .pls Solve.(Solved) by eherbal(m): 3:30pm On Aug 05, 2015
nice try all. now The solution.......... kiss
Re: (PHOTOS) This Drained Me emotionally .pls Solve.(Solved) by baralatie(m): 3:38pm On Aug 05, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
Everybody deserves sexond chncaance..its her call anyway...either way the man lives!!!!
the guy will eventually die without the key
Re: (PHOTOS) This Drained Me emotionally .pls Solve.(Solved) by misspicy(f): 3:41pm On Aug 05, 2015
eherbal:
nice try all. now The solution.......... kiss
Waiting.......
Re: (PHOTOS) This Drained Me emotionally .pls Solve.(Solved) by babyfaceafrica: 3:49pm On Aug 05, 2015
baralatie:

the guy will eventually die without the key
maybe so..but he will die knowing he tried all within his power,but she will die knowing she allowed her distrust fo human impede her reasoning..its on her if she wants to live.

1 Like

Re: (PHOTOS) This Drained Me emotionally .pls Solve.(Solved) by baralatie(m): 3:53pm On Aug 05, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
maybe so..but he will die knowing he tried all within his power,but she will die knowing she allowed her distrust fo human impede her reasoning..its on her if she wants to live.
he tried within his power to save himself first
Re: (PHOTOS) This Drained Me emotionally .pls Solve.(Solved) by babyfaceafrica: 3:57pm On Aug 05, 2015
baralatie:

he tried within his power to save himself first
isn't dat what human naturally do?...self preservation first!!!
Re: (PHOTOS) This Drained Me emotionally .pls Solve.(Solved) by chemystery: 4:04pm On Aug 05, 2015
eherbal:
her regardless of their situation. He will stretch himself far and thin in order to
-
-
* Tell me your thoughts first then in 4 hours after my shoot[b] I will post what it
means here [/b]-----> " "
Culled from facebook
What it means is a different thing from solving a puzzle.
By the way what are we solving if it is a puzzle cos puzzles come with questions
Re: (PHOTOS) This Drained Me emotionally .pls Solve.(Solved) by rudestmcblaze: 4:11pm On Aug 05, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

I was ready dis post dutifully till I saw ur comment n I started laughing till I almost urinated in my pants
Re: (PHOTOS) This Drained Me emotionally .pls Solve.(Solved) by TheHeGoat: 4:14pm On Aug 05, 2015
eherbal:
-
-
* Tell me your thoughts first then in 4 hours after my shoot I will post what it
means here -----> " "
Culled from facebook
But why are they naked?

1 Like

Re: (PHOTOS) This Drained Me emotionally .pls Solve.(Solved) by IamLEGEND1: 4:32pm On Aug 05, 2015
rudestmcblaze:

I was ready dis post dutifully till I saw ur comment n I started laughing till I almost urinated in my pants

Broda mi, na true talk na.

#DizHoesJustAintLoyal
Re: (PHOTOS) This Drained Me emotionally .pls Solve.(Solved) by Fulaboy(m): 4:40pm On Aug 05, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

grin
Re: (PHOTOS) This Drained Me emotionally .pls Solve.(Solved) by rudestmcblaze: 4:45pm On Aug 05, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

Broda mi, na true talk na.

#DizHoesJustAintLoyal

#shouting

Leave me alone oh!!! D oda guy caused me to laff till spittle wey dae fall from my mouth spoil my fone speaker now my fone don dae sound like all dose aboki iron clad chinko fones. Now u don come abi Leave me b4 I go laff come mistakenly drop my fone for gutter
Re: (PHOTOS) This Drained Me emotionally .pls Solve.(Solved) by IamLEGEND1: 4:57pm On Aug 05, 2015
Fulaboy:
grin

badt guy

Re: (PHOTOS) This Drained Me emotionally .pls Solve.(Solved) by eherbal(m): 6:29pm On Aug 05, 2015
misspicy:

Waiting.......

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From Their Foreign Other. / I Need Help With My So Called Virgin Girlfriend / FEMALE- Why Am I Always Hot Is This Normal..?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.