Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,869 members, 7,806,477 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

We Fix All The Latest Gadgets Here! (Rare Parts Available @affordable Prices) - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / We Fix All The Latest Gadgets Here! (Rare Parts Available @affordable Prices) (1511 Views)

Repair & Sell Your Laptops Or Gadgets Here / We Fix General Laptop Issues... We Love Challenges!!! / Fix Your Gadgets Without Leaving Your Comfort Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Fix All The Latest Gadgets Here! (Rare Parts Available @affordable Prices) by hectorswag(m): 9:41am On Aug 05, 2015
[size=14pt]Are you having trouble fixing Mobile Phones, Tablets, Printers, Projectors, LapTops & All Home & Office Electronic Products?

Tired of looking for competent and reliable engineers??

Check out the post below and call for quick solution to all your electronic issues!!

Follow on twitter: @therepairshopng
Like on Facebook: [url]facebook.com/therepairshopng[/url]

#TheRepairShop[/size]

Re: We Fix All The Latest Gadgets Here! (Rare Parts Available @affordable Prices) by hectorswag(m): 9:43am On Aug 05, 2015
Also comes with one year warranty on every repair and upgrade!
Re: We Fix All The Latest Gadgets Here! (Rare Parts Available @affordable Prices) by hectorswag(m): 9:50am On Aug 05, 2015
Also comes with 1 year warranty on every repair and upgrade!
Re: We Fix All The Latest Gadgets Here! (Rare Parts Available @affordable Prices) by hectorswag(m): 9:51am On Aug 05, 2015
Re: We Fix All The Latest Gadgets Here! (Rare Parts Available @affordable Prices) by hectorswag(m): 9:51am On Aug 05, 2015
Re: We Fix All The Latest Gadgets Here! (Rare Parts Available @affordable Prices) by hectorswag(m): 9:54am On Aug 05, 2015
Re: We Fix All The Latest Gadgets Here! (Rare Parts Available @affordable Prices) by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 05, 2015
hectorswag:
my phone is not detecting simcard and imei numbers invalid and baseband unknown.
tecno p5plus.
hw much wil u fixed it. i was told it is stock rom i need bt i dnt knw how to do it
Re: We Fix All The Latest Gadgets Here! (Rare Parts Available @affordable Prices) by hectorswag(m): 1:42pm On Aug 05, 2015
elijah2u:
my phone is not detecting simcard and imei numbers invalid and baseband unknown.
tecno p5plus.
hw much wil u fixed it. i was told it is stock rom i need bt i dnt knw how to do it

Hello Elijah,

Thanks for contacting us. Please where is your location? Can you come over with the phone to our office @Oregun, Ikeja? We are unable to make any prescriptions regarding your device till it has been thoroughly analyzed. You can find our contact information on the attached flyer. Thank you

Re: We Fix All The Latest Gadgets Here! (Rare Parts Available @affordable Prices) by hectorswag(m): 1:56pm On Aug 05, 2015
Re: We Fix All The Latest Gadgets Here! (Rare Parts Available @affordable Prices) by hectorswag(m): 2:21pm On Aug 05, 2015
Re: We Fix All The Latest Gadgets Here! (Rare Parts Available @affordable Prices) by hectorswag(m): 2:48pm On Aug 05, 2015
Re: We Fix All The Latest Gadgets Here! (Rare Parts Available @affordable Prices) by hectorswag(m): 10:40pm On Aug 05, 2015
Re: We Fix All The Latest Gadgets Here! (Rare Parts Available @affordable Prices) by hectorswag(m): 8:49am On Aug 06, 2015
Re: We Fix All The Latest Gadgets Here! (Rare Parts Available @affordable Prices) by hectorswag(m): 10:57am On Aug 06, 2015
Re: We Fix All The Latest Gadgets Here! (Rare Parts Available @affordable Prices) by hectorswag(m): 11:26am On Aug 06, 2015
Re: We Fix All The Latest Gadgets Here! (Rare Parts Available @affordable Prices) by hectorswag(m): 4:53pm On Aug 06, 2015
Re: We Fix All The Latest Gadgets Here! (Rare Parts Available @affordable Prices) by Nduxzy: 9:36pm On Aug 06, 2015
How much does it cost to replaced the screen of HP 250 G3 Laptop
The screen got cracked.
Re: We Fix All The Latest Gadgets Here! (Rare Parts Available @affordable Prices) by dennistar(m): 10:30pm On Aug 06, 2015
How much is galaxy mega 5.8 lcd costs
Re: We Fix All The Latest Gadgets Here! (Rare Parts Available @affordable Prices) by Jascon4: 9:56am On Aug 07, 2015
hectorswag:
[size=14pt]Are you having trouble fixing Mobile Phones, Tablets, Printers, Projectors, LapTops & All Home & Office Electronic Products?

Tired of looking for competent and reliable engineers??

Check out the post below and call for quick solution to all your electronic issues!!

Follow on twitter: @therepairshopng
Like on Facebook: [url]facebook.com/therepairshopng[/url]

#TheRepairShop[/size]

Do u have the mother board for HP pavilion DV6 1310ei?
Re: We Fix All The Latest Gadgets Here! (Rare Parts Available @affordable Prices) by hectorswag(m): 10:15am On Aug 07, 2015
Nduxzy:
How much does it cost to replaced the screen of HP 250 G3 Laptop

The screen got cracked.

Hello Nduxzy,

Thanks for contacting us. Your Laptop screen replacement will cost you just #27,000. Please come with the system to our office for pre-repair inspection, perhaps after thorough assessment it might cost lesser.

Call Josh on 08183282314 for any further inquiries. Thank you
Re: We Fix All The Latest Gadgets Here! (Rare Parts Available @affordable Prices) by hectorswag(m): 10:21am On Aug 07, 2015
dennistar:
How much is galaxy mega 5.8 lcd costs

Hello Dennistar,

What exactly is the problem affecting your device? Can you bring it to our office @ 6 Oremeta street, Off Ola Adeshega street, Oregun Ikeja. After our engineers have assessed it, then we can give you a figure for the damaged part.

Or call Josh on 08183282314 for further inquires.
Thank you for your understanding.
Re: We Fix All The Latest Gadgets Here! (Rare Parts Available @affordable Prices) by hectorswag(m): 12:37pm On Aug 07, 2015
Re: We Fix All The Latest Gadgets Here! (Rare Parts Available @affordable Prices) by dennistar(m): 9:31pm On Aug 07, 2015
It's totally cracked

1 Like

Re: We Fix All The Latest Gadgets Here! (Rare Parts Available @affordable Prices) by hectorswag(m): 9:08am On Aug 08, 2015
dennistar:
It's totally cracked

I can see that. Where is your location? We do free pickups & deliveries within Lagos.

Call Josh on 08183282314 for a quotation and other inquiries. Thank you.
Re: We Fix All The Latest Gadgets Here! (Rare Parts Available @affordable Prices) by dennistar(m): 11:55am On Aug 08, 2015
hectorswag:

I can see that. Where is your location? We do free pickups & deliveries within Lagos.

Call Josh on 08183282314 for a quotation and other inquiries. Thank you.
i stay in calabar
Re: We Fix All The Latest Gadgets Here! (Rare Parts Available @affordable Prices) by Jascon4: 12:39pm On Aug 08, 2015
hectorswag:

I was asking if you have the mother board for HP DV6 131ei, yet no response from you.
Re: We Fix All The Latest Gadgets Here! (Rare Parts Available @affordable Prices) by hectorswag(m): 8:27am On Aug 10, 2015
Jascon4:

I was asking if you have the mother board for HP DV6 131ei, yet no response from you.

Hello Jascon,

Apologies for my belated response. Kindly bring the system down to our office @ 6 Oremeta street, Off Ola Adeshega street, Oregun Ikeja. Our engineers need to check out the system so as to ascertain whether its actually a board problem or not.

Thanks for your patience.
Re: We Fix All The Latest Gadgets Here! (Rare Parts Available @affordable Prices) by hectorswag(m): 9:10am On Aug 10, 2015
Re: We Fix All The Latest Gadgets Here! (Rare Parts Available @affordable Prices) by Jascon4: 10:30am On Aug 10, 2015
hectorswag:

Hello Jascon,

Apologies for my belated response. Kindly bring the system down to our office @ 6 Oremeta street, Off Ola Adeshega street, Oregun Ikeja. Our engineers need to check out the system so as to ascertain whether its actually a board problem or not.

Thanks for your patience.

Ok, can I have a mobile pls
Re: We Fix All The Latest Gadgets Here! (Rare Parts Available @affordable Prices) by hectorswag(m): 10:33am On Aug 10, 2015
Jascon4:

Ok, can I have a mobile pls

Yeah sure!

Call Josh now on 08183282314.

(1) (Reply)

My Lenovo Laptop Is Very Slow( Pics) HEEELLP!!! / Those Anyone Know About Hp Pavilion Dv4 Entertainment Laptop ? / Where To Swap Old Laptop In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.