Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

You Have An Option To Save Just One. Who Would You SAVE??? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You Have An Option To Save Just One. Who Would You SAVE??? (700 Views)

Amazing Weight Loss Transformation Of A Couple In Just One Year (photo) / 21-Year-Old Mother Who Has Just One Arm (Photos) / Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Have An Option To Save Just One. Who Would You SAVE??? by Anoruo(m): 11:13am On Aug 05, 2015
Choose Wisely.

Re: You Have An Option To Save Just One. Who Would You SAVE??? by RichDad1(m): 11:14am On Aug 05, 2015
The Benjamins cry cry cry cry

Mom if you were to be alive, it's gonna be you.No contest. cool cool cool
Momma, it's your son's Bday today and as usual, I can't forget how you tried to give me your best within those short period of time. cry cry cry cry

4 Likes

Re: You Have An Option To Save Just One. Who Would You SAVE??? by INTROVERT(f): 11:16am On Aug 05, 2015
mum as I never marry and no money can equate mums love

1 Like

Re: You Have An Option To Save Just One. Who Would You SAVE??? by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 05, 2015
I'll save my mum but tie the money to my leg as I swim.
Re: You Have An Option To Save Just One. Who Would You SAVE??? by fromnigeria(m): 11:22am On Aug 05, 2015
From the condition.
Mum

else i will save all, i can yes i can.

(1) (Reply)

. / Argument Of The Day - Hilarious / My Elder Brother Used To Me Up Mercilessly Growing Up!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.