Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,846 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] - Phones (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] (438552 Views)

Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] / Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] / Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (136) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by parrotibaba(m): 7:42am On Aug 11, 2015
Nawa ooh ,all of una just dey orgasm ova a phone with modest specs n no price tag yet undecided
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by orekelewa09(f): 9:55am On Aug 11, 2015
I'm waiting. don't really Lik my hot note camera
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Melons(f): 12:54pm On Aug 11, 2015
orekelewa09:

even the infinix zero camera crams peoples style. this would be awesome for snapchat and IG. lerrus wait and see
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Chikote(m): 1:05pm On Aug 11, 2015
onekindaguy:
hmm, u have a point
waves? I think this is a landmark. Tecno had laid a landmark.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Chikote(m): 1:11pm On Aug 11, 2015
parrotibaba:
Nawa ooh ,all of una just dey orgasm ova a phone with modest specs n no price tag yet undecided

LOOL. you call a milestone development "modest"? nigga wozrun wichu? When the news that Man U wants to buy C Ronaldo again, what do you think goes wrong with the fans? LOOL. That's basically what's happening with Tecno.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Melons(f): 1:12pm On Aug 11, 2015
aha! you've said well. Tecno just became Boss.

Chikote:

LOOL. you call a milestone development "modest"? nigga wozrun wichu? When the news that Man U wants to buy C Ronaldo again, what do you think goes wrong with the fans? LOOL. That's basically what's happening with Tecno.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Chikote(m): 1:15pm On Aug 11, 2015
windyjosezy:
i agree with you, tecno is making waves

you gorrit right. with strong wind comes great waves. LOL. you should watch out for these guys though.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Chikote(m): 1:18pm On Aug 11, 2015
windyjosezy:
this is pretty better

For the assumed price... I would say it is a perfect one. In fact, a little too much for the speculated price.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by tbadejo25: 1:43pm On Aug 11, 2015
And another one bites the dust. Why did you leave team tecno? sad
ZesusHVWritter:

This is Nigeria, let me first state that its the job of the Nigeria custom or whoever or whatever organisation is in charge of inspection of goods being imported not the job of the end user to qualify the product and the materials used to make it if its safe for use or not.

That said.
Am currently using Infinix hot note pro, and this is my first infinix product..

So far, I have bought tecno m3, p5, R7, l6 and p9 pad.
And I will without sentiments state that none of the above mentioned phone could compare to the infinix hot note pro.

Is infinix hot note pro durable? That I cannot say because its just less than 2 months old since I started using it.

Do infinix sell better products of phones to other countries while they sell craps to Nigeria?
I can't say no or yes, but what I know is, the version of phones sold to countries varies.
Xiaomi always has two variants of devices they make, the international version and the China version for the local market.
Samsung has 3 major versions for each flagship they make, the Asia version, America and Europe version.
Sure they all defer in specs, network band and software modifications... Does that make the version sold to America inferior to the one of Europe?
Even Gionee sold gionee m2 with 8gig rom to Nigeria but sold the 4gig rom in India... Hopefully this sorts your claim, but if you believe still that infinix are selling substandard products to Nigerians, do make your point with more clarification known in nairaland, I for one will not buy a single item from them, like I stopped buying tecno products.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by nonichuks: 1:50pm On Aug 11, 2015
Shey you'll buy tecno camon c8 wink wink
adebayooye:

seeing this makes me angry...I feel like throwing mine away...
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by jaysay(m): 2:56pm On Aug 11, 2015
I have just spotted one cool feature of the Camon C8 somewhere on the Web while browsing through Twitter. I saw an instagram photo.

The feature is called Picture in Picture. Sounds like a very cool feature:

https://instagram.com/p/6PmKsZPWGH/?taken-by=jessefemi

Lets one take a picture with the front and back camera at the same time with or without flash. Oshey!

I am still intrigued that the front camera is coming with a flash.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by henry007(m): 2:58pm On Aug 11, 2015
jaysay:
I have just spotted one cool feature of the Camon C8 somewhere on the Web while browsing through Twitter. I saw an instagram photo.

Lets one take a picture with the front and back camera at the same time with or without flash. Oshey!

They made the front facing flash for this guy, he black gan grin grin grin
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Tolung1: 3:01pm On Aug 11, 2015
tecno just keeps on amazing me,,i swear shocked shocked shocked
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Tolung1: 3:04pm On Aug 11, 2015
ahhhhhhhhhhhhh shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked, tecno want to kill somebody ni?? this too much na.. me i love tecno oooo embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
jaysay:

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 11, 2015
This is a BOMB!!!!

jaysay:

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by tbadejo25: 3:05pm On Aug 11, 2015
Honestly, the front camera flash is very impressive. Tecno no dey play again oh
jaysay:

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Tolung1: 3:06pm On Aug 11, 2015
phone that is not yet out olodo grin grin grin grin
nonichuks:
Shey you'll buy tecno camon c8 wink wink
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by jaysay(m): 3:14pm On Aug 11, 2015
Tolung1:
phone that is not yet out olodo grin grin grin grin

I don't think we should resort to name calling. What is Olodo in English Language?
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Tolung1: 3:16pm On Aug 11, 2015
can i someone sing along with me and say '''TECNO STARTED FROM THE BOTTOM AND THEY ARE HERE'''' lol kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by nonichuks: 3:21pm On Aug 11, 2015
I like how tecno is becoming considerate for us charcoal people grin grin
henry007:

They made the front facing flash for this guy, he black gan grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Tolung1: 3:25pm On Aug 11, 2015
even if you like it, it cant be compared to tecno camon c8,, i know you sure about that tongue tongue
orekelewa09:
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Tolung1: 3:49pm On Aug 11, 2015
AHHHHH,you no go let laugh kill me grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy na true sha,tecno is been considerate
nonichuks:
I like how tecno is becoming considerate for us charcoal people grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Tolung1: 4:02pm On Aug 11, 2015
lol...bro na fight?
oshaosha2014:

Now, this wasn't about money ish. My bro abroad asked if he should send me iPhone 5s or an android. I told him to forget about the iPhone and send me android. Why? Because I used iPhone 4 and I couldn't cope with the stress of having to connect it to a PC before I could delete stuff, and the size of screen is not encouraging. I got a Samsung android from him and I felt free. Today am using infinix hotel note, maybe because I don't have money to buy high end android for now. But I can assure you that if I have One billion naira today nothing will make me go for any iPhone model, instead I will go for the most expensive android. Don't get it twisted, my infinix hotnote serves my internet and phone needs, I don't need to prove to anyone that I use a classy phone. If it gives me peace of mind.... I die there!

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by JanethEze(f): 4:26pm On Aug 11, 2015
But this is not yet out. Can't we all wait and see?
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by BenKafor(m): 4:28pm On Aug 11, 2015
C8 is trending now, Damn!
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by BenKafor(m): 4:29pm On Aug 11, 2015
I think this is the dopest thing ever. shocked

jaysay:

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by BenKafor(m): 4:30pm On Aug 11, 2015
I even read on the internet that it will be less than 30k when it comes out.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by parrotibaba(m): 4:31pm On Aug 11, 2015
Chikote:

this phone is a midrange phone ,this phone is not even better than the R7 not to talk of the phantom z which were flagship phones from tecno. All the specs in this phone barring the OS r outdated n the only factor that will positively affect sales of the phone is price. You call this a milestone achievement? Tecno never start! when they start offering OTA updates to their phones then I'll know that they hv truly started.

Milestone development ko DistantStone development ni

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Tolung1: 5:25pm On Aug 11, 2015
lol... and i promise you that after this they will do a special phone for you that as ota updates mumu pikin
parrotibaba:
this phone is a midrange phone ,this phone is not even better than the R7 not to talk of the phantom z which were flagship phones from tecno. All the specs in this phone barring the OS r outdated n the only factor that will positively affect sales of the phone is price. You call this a milestone achievement? Tecno never start! when they start offering OTA updates to their phones then I'll know that they hv truly started.

Milestone development ko DistantStone development ni
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Tolung1: 5:30pm On Aug 11, 2015
and the anoying thing is that i read it online that the phone will be lower than 30k and i swear it crazy, a phone with a this stuff in it should be above 30k naw
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by parrotibaba(m): 5:43pm On Aug 11, 2015
Tolung1:
lol... and i promise you that after this they will do a special phone for you that as ota updates mumu pikin
I'll leave u to continue celebrating mediocrity...

And the f00l self wan mk dem sale the phone 30k

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by orekelewa09(f): 6:55pm On Aug 11, 2015
Tolung1:
and the anoying thing is that i read it online that the phone will be lower than 30k and i swear it crazy, a phone with a this stuff in it should be above 30k naw

must u comment? I'm even praying it should b 20k flat. abeg modify this post of urs.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (136) (Reply)

2go (system Version) Download / How To Write Colored Text On Facebook / Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.