Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,776 members, 7,802,384 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

Miriam Kene-Kachikwu, Wife Of NNPC Boss, Ibe Kachikwu (photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Miriam Kene-Kachikwu, Wife Of NNPC Boss, Ibe Kachikwu (photo) (67623 Views)

Ibe Kachikwu Shakes Baru At The Nigerian Economic Summit, Earlier Today / Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) / President Buhari With NNPC MD, Kachikwu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miriam Kene-Kachikwu, Wife Of NNPC Boss, Ibe Kachikwu (photo) by deebsman1(m): 5:56pm On Aug 05, 2015
this mAKE MY day grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
solidgidlas:
See has her face b lyk egg wey no done
Re: Miriam Kene-Kachikwu, Wife Of NNPC Boss, Ibe Kachikwu (photo) by Collins87: 6:10pm On Aug 05, 2015
How is this important to Nigerians?
Re: Miriam Kene-Kachikwu, Wife Of NNPC Boss, Ibe Kachikwu (photo) by Aniomaman81(m): 9:03pm On Aug 05, 2015
Dr. Miriam is the second wife, and why he went for a second wife is none of your business really, he should be judged based on performance, and he's one smart and intelligent man. Quite unfair for people to put the spotlight on this family this way though.
Re: Miriam Kene-Kachikwu, Wife Of NNPC Boss, Ibe Kachikwu (photo) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 05, 2015
solidgidlas:
See has her face b lyk egg wey no done

MAKE WE KINDLY SEE YOUR OWN FACE...
Re: Miriam Kene-Kachikwu, Wife Of NNPC Boss, Ibe Kachikwu (photo) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 05, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

NOTHING SPECIAL ABOUT HER undecided SHE POSESSES THE TYPICAL FLAT HEAD OF THE Biafra PEOPLE undecided

SOMETHING SPECIAL ABOUT YOU...THATS FRUSTRATION..INSTEAD OF SEARCHINGFORLOVE, PLEASE SEARCH FOR A GOOD BRAIN COZ YOU AIN'T GOT ONE.IF YOU THINK YOU DO, THEN ITS OBVIOUSLY EMPTY.WHATS "B....PEOPLE" GOT TO DO WITH THE SUBJECT OF DISCUSS.

1 Like

Re: Miriam Kene-Kachikwu, Wife Of NNPC Boss, Ibe Kachikwu (photo) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 05, 2015
THERE'S DEFINITELY GOING TO BE LIGHT AT THE END OF THIS LONG DARK TUNNEL.....GOD HAS RICHLY BLESSED US BUT NIGERIA AND NIGERIANS HAVE BEEN THROUGH ALOT OVER THE YEARS
Re: Miriam Kene-Kachikwu, Wife Of NNPC Boss, Ibe Kachikwu (photo) by Professurr(m): 10:49pm On Aug 05, 2015
Those eyes have done a lot of reading.
Re: Miriam Kene-Kachikwu, Wife Of NNPC Boss, Ibe Kachikwu (photo) by Onyiido: 11:27pm On Aug 05, 2015
modelmike7:
Lovely. Pretty. Beautiful Woman!!! This type of wife will support and make her hubby's works easier with good food and everyother things that comes along with it, just like our amiable Hajia Aisha. God bless Hajia Aisha and President Buhari. God bless Dr Miriam and Mr Kachikwu. God bless all the ladies out there supporting their husbands. God bless Nigeria!..............BTW, Ladies, could that be her NATURAL hair?! Just wanna know!!
Its not her natural hair
Re: Miriam Kene-Kachikwu, Wife Of NNPC Boss, Ibe Kachikwu (photo) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 05, 2015
Onyiido:
Its not her natural hair
.............. Okay, thanks my dear sister!
Re: Miriam Kene-Kachikwu, Wife Of NNPC Boss, Ibe Kachikwu (photo) by Onyiido: 11:30pm On Aug 05, 2015
modelmike7:
.............. Okay, thanks my dear sister!
Yw

1 Like

Re: Miriam Kene-Kachikwu, Wife Of NNPC Boss, Ibe Kachikwu (photo) by ademusiwa9: 11:36pm On Aug 05, 2015
[size=28pt]Why are you post it. I dont know this person.

I have never seen this person in my life[/size]
Re: Miriam Kene-Kachikwu, Wife Of NNPC Boss, Ibe Kachikwu (photo) by informat101(f): 11:40pm On Aug 05, 2015
This should be the second wife.the first wife has three children for him.nkem,emeka and uche.and the first is fair and very pretty.
Re: Miriam Kene-Kachikwu, Wife Of NNPC Boss, Ibe Kachikwu (photo) by ademusiwa9: 11:44pm On Aug 05, 2015
Funny. I don't know this person
Re: Miriam Kene-Kachikwu, Wife Of NNPC Boss, Ibe Kachikwu (photo) by Ndipe(m): 2:18am On Aug 06, 2015
Where is the first wife, the mother of his three children that he used to write about in "Fatherhood with Ibe" in Hints magazine?
Re: Miriam Kene-Kachikwu, Wife Of NNPC Boss, Ibe Kachikwu (photo) by Seriallinks(m): 6:02am On Aug 06, 2015
MrPresident1:
Omo, this woman and her husband odikwa mentally intimidating shocked.

Both of them gather brain too much.

When I grow up I want to be like them, I will gather brain like them too. embarassed

You no see appointment? Baba go-slow dey see well well nah! grin

Omo, this man family is on fire jare! grin
Re: Miriam Kene-Kachikwu, Wife Of NNPC Boss, Ibe Kachikwu (photo) by malikisah: 8:06am On Aug 06, 2015
modelmike7:
Lovely. Pretty. Beautiful Woman!!! This type of wife will support and make her hubby's works easier with good food and everyother things that comes along with it, just like our amiable Hajia Aisha. God bless Hajia Aisha and President Buhari. God bless Dr Miriam and Mr Kachikwu. God bless all the ladies out there supporting their husbands. God bless Nigeria!..............BTW, Ladies, could that be her NATURAL hair?! Just wanna know!!
this is the second wife sha.
Re: Miriam Kene-Kachikwu, Wife Of NNPC Boss, Ibe Kachikwu (photo) by malikisah: 8:07am On Aug 06, 2015
agarawu23:
the woman na real career woman.
is she the one appointed as the GMD?
Re: Miriam Kene-Kachikwu, Wife Of NNPC Boss, Ibe Kachikwu (photo) by malikisah: 8:08am On Aug 06, 2015
Humanbeing1st:
still luking 4 d stunning wife here, pls can someone borrow me microscope? cus i cant see anything stunning here.
na wah o. I am just wondering if she is the one appointed as GMD
Re: Miriam Kene-Kachikwu, Wife Of NNPC Boss, Ibe Kachikwu (photo) by malikisah: 8:09am On Aug 06, 2015
salelemoid:
this woman fine no b e small ooo
go change your lense
Re: Miriam Kene-Kachikwu, Wife Of NNPC Boss, Ibe Kachikwu (photo) by malikisah: 8:11am On Aug 06, 2015
modelmike7:
this one is wife number 2, the original wife dey house, by de way. Is she the one appointed as GMD?
Re: Miriam Kene-Kachikwu, Wife Of NNPC Boss, Ibe Kachikwu (photo) by malikisah: 8:13am On Aug 06, 2015
RichDad1:
Front page here we come. Cos it's lala's thread. wink

Btw, where's the 2nd wife?
this one is jumping out now so that the gifts will come her way! She is actually the 2nd wife
Re: Miriam Kene-Kachikwu, Wife Of NNPC Boss, Ibe Kachikwu (photo) by kosokoadeyemi: 1:49pm On Sep 04, 2015
Beautiful madam,pls be at back of oga very well ooo
Re: Miriam Kene-Kachikwu, Wife Of NNPC Boss, Ibe Kachikwu (photo) by Naijiant: 10:10pm On Nov 16, 2015
Re: Miriam Kene-Kachikwu, Wife Of NNPC Boss, Ibe Kachikwu (photo) by omolami: 11:00pm On Nov 16, 2015
The man has two wives, show us the photo of the second.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

US Mission In Nigeria Statement On Twitter Ban / Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) / 9 Prosperous States In Nigeria Vs 12 Highly Miserable States - Bismarck Rewane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.