Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

One Of The Greatest Of All Time - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / One Of The Greatest Of All Time (408 Views)

Are these P'square's Top 10 Greatest Hits? See inside / Greatest Of All Time Music Beef / List Of 150 Of The Greatest Nigerian Songs By Naptu2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Of The Greatest Of All Time by yinxfun(m): 2:22pm On Aug 05, 2015
SAHEED OSUPA AKOREDE

Most people often labelled Fuji music as Local and Irritating, I just pity them because they have no idea what they are saying

Of All the contemporaries Hip hop musicians in the industry, can anybody please point out any of them that preaches good virtues with admonishing tone

On his latest Album (Transparency and Transformation)
I was speechless on hearing it....
Imagine a musician talking about Nepotism, Favoritism, federal character etc in a Music

Who else does that other than making noise in the name of singing

This guy has earned my respect for life

Any contrary opinions??
Re: One Of The Greatest Of All Time by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 05, 2015
does he sang it in english or yoruba?

(1) (Reply)

Spanking New Video: Timaya – Hallelujah / Nigeria Artistes And A Common Misconception / -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.